News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I Wonder Who Will Connive and Contrive for a c5, in Sharing 455!

Started by mini, January 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Seth DID go to college...
Sometimes that doesn't help much.

Chseeads

Shoot, going to college may not mean anything. lol  I'm a degreed accountant and I run a bird farm, pastor a church, now work as a greeting card company merchandiser (American Greetings - please buy all your cards from them from now on everyone lol), and I just got a call from Pizza Hut to come in for an interview on Friday for the delivery driver job I applied to a long while back. lol

Putting that accounting degree to good work, yeah.  :P

Chseeads

Chseeads

Melody

Ok. That makes me feel slightly better.  I still should've went to college...lol

At the library!  Hannah is a readaholic...lol

Lynx

Many worse -holics.  And with a library, being a readaholic doesn't cost near as much as most of the other -holics.  :D

I know how it is though.  My parents taught me to read at about three and a half... mostly I think in self defense, so I'd stop bugging them to read to me.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Pray for Elona she is under the weather. Headed to church soon. She is doing the music for the next three services with no back-up for being sick. So she really needs a healing touch.

I will have a new cell number as of Friday or Monday. I sent text to those I still have working numbers for, if your number has changed recently you may not get it. If you want my new number send me a pm.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Been at that house working on the cleaning job.  I'll go back during the day tomorrow and do some more of it, and then my sister will finish it up tomorrow evening.  Lord.

I need to go tend the fowl now.

Then clean up.  I smell like Pledge and dirt.  Or something.

There was some weird odor that suddenly appeared before we left, a hot burny smell....  The dishwasher was on, and we think it was apparently that....cause it was done washing and was on heat dry.....  But it was weird, cause you could smell it in certain spots and not others, so we were paranoid the place was going to burst into flames.

I've sniffed the air so much my nose is wore out. lol

Anyhoo.

Chseeads

And my arms are going to fall off from doing stuff....overhead things, etc....  I've not done much the last couple months from being crippled up with my rotten appendix and I can feel it....schnikes.

It'll be next week when I start my actual in-store work on the card job I guess.

taco_harvell

My head is killing me tonight.

We went to a McDonald's after church and was shocked by what we saw. I thought I had walked into some fancy resort or high end restaurant. In the middle of McDonald's were several granite topped end tables, big comfy chairs, and a huge working fireplace. It was the fanciest fast food place I have ever seen.

RainbowJingles

Didn't do too well with the music tonight.  Got through one song, and then asked for a pre-recorded song to be played.  Fortunately, it was a low song and I was able to sing along with it.  Was able to sing at altar time, but not very well.

This stuff MUST be gone by Sunday.  I'm doing music for service, and then teaching the teen class, and doing music for the evening service, as well.  Pastor's wife is out of town, so the only back up music is on CD.  I don't want to resort to that at all.  :-(

Got three cookies at McDonald's tonight.  They were still warm from the oven, gooey and chewy...  just the way I like them.  I was eating the second one and realized...  I couldn't TASTE it!  It was melting in my mouth, and I could TELL it was delicious.  *sniff*
:cry: :reaction:

taco_harvell

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Quote from: kmymbir on February 02, 2012, 04:06:50 AM
I'm alive....
Can't have anyone worrying about me.

Don't worry, we won't worry.  :P

My, that does look strange for a McD's.  :freaky:

Elona, are you the musician and singer?  Can anybody else help you sing, or just sing something that's familiar to the congregation and start the song and let everybody chime in and carry it along...  I've been there and done that. 

Chseeads

But hopefully you'll feel better Sunday so it won't be an issue. :)

kmymbir

Blah!!
I can't get him off my mind it's driving me insane!
I'm going on strike!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

MelodyB

Quote from: kmymbir on February 02, 2012, 04:06:50 AM
I'm alive....
Can't have anyone worrying about me.

Ummmm I was about to wonder! I have tried to call and text you about this party we are supposed to be planning, and you dropped off the radar...:smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

Is there a rant thread?
I'm in serious need of one and can't find it.
I feel like I'm going to explode from the inside!

Chseeads

Roscoe

Morning, all. Managed to make it through last night's preaching episode with no isssues. I could use your prayers today though- I don't know how, but I've apparently pulled something.  :smirk2: I'm walking VERY slowly and gingerly around. I could be mistaken for Cheese or an 80 year old at the rate I'm moving today. Lots of pain.
Oh, and thank God it's my Friday!  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads