News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Knees Vs Knows

Started by Mountain Dew, December 16, 2011, 04:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountain Dew

We need an old fashioned GP war! Since we have very distinguished features, we will start with a few to start battle.

Knees:
Mellowyellow E. Lee
Slick Stilts
+ joining forces

Knows:
Mountain D. Grant
Roscoe (since even shorts reach his ankles)
+ joining forces
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 16, 2011, 04:34:34 PM
We need an old fashioned GP war! Since we have very distinguished features, we will start with a few to start battle.

Knees:
Mellowyellow E. Lee
Slick Stilts
+ joining forces

Knows:
Mountain D. Grant
Roscoe (since even shorts reach his ankles)
+ joining forces
*Roscoe sounds calvary charge*  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 04:39:54 PM
Whats we feudin' bouts?
In the words of "Rebel without a Cause"- "Whatcha got?" :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Chocolate Gravy.  You hades bound heathens, eating warm pudding on biscuits.  You should be shot, drawn, and quartered.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 04:48:45 PM
Chocolate Gravy.  You hades bound heathens, eating warm pudding on biscuits.  You should be shot, drawn, and quartered.
Them's fightin' words, ya ornrey varment. What are you, a Yankee Nazi!?! At least chocolate gravy don't assault you like mexican food and hot wings..... :P :laughhard:

mini

Hot wings are not part of this topic.  Hot wings are good, up till a point.

But anyone who likes chocolate gravy...well, I have to question their judgement.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 04:52:57 PM
Hot wings are not part of this topic.  Hot wings are good, up till a point.

But anyone who likes chocolate gravy...well, I have to question their judgement.
:lol:Anyone who don't don't gots no judgement. :teeth:

Lynx

We've already had a few shots fired, and a couple of skirmishes broke out.  The Chocolate Gravy Uprising and the Coffee Lovers' Rebellion come to mind.  (Or should that be the Boston Coffee Party?)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Just stand there Stilts, she has to hike up her dress to run & therefore disqualified from her own regime.  :P  Roscoe may die in the hour it takes to run those stumpy little legs over the hill.

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 16, 2011, 05:03:56 PM
We've already had a few shots fired, and a couple of skirmishes broke out.  The Chocolate Gravy Uprising and the Coffee Lovers' Rebellion come to mind.  (Or should that be the Boston Coffee Party?)
Isaac- them that ain't fer us is agin us. Which side you be on?!?

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 05:05:51 PM

Just stand there Stilts, she has to hike up her dress to run & therefore disqualified from her own regime.  :P  Roscoe may die in the hour it takes to run those stumpy little legs over the hill.

We could wait all week for Roscoe to run uphill...trust me.

Melody

*fires Christmas ornaments*   

*Climbs up the wall with a strand of lights and pours their prescribed NyQuill in the choc. gravy*

mini

*breaks out the tinsel to tp their fort*

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 16, 2011, 05:03:56 PM
Isaac- them that ain't fer us is agin us. Which side you be on?!?
I'm for chocolate gravy, as long as it isn't too sweet - I've had some that was mostly sugar.  I'm a fence rider on coffee... I'll use it in an emergency, but it's nasty stuff.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 05:20:19 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 05:05:51 PM

We could wait all week for Roscoe to run uphill...trust me.
That's why I sounded a Calvary charge. I've mounted up on wings as an eagle... :laughhard: Besides, Mini don't need bruised ankles. It's his bald noggin that needs the sense beat into it. :laughhard:
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 05:24:18 PM
*fires Christmas ornaments*   

*Climbs up the wall with a strand of lights and pours their prescribed NyQuill in the choc. gravy*
Come on Mountain Dew! We've got her stripping her heathen bush for ammo.....she's on the run now! Ohhh..... chocolate gravy....so sleepy...... :biglaugh:

Melody

wait, did they say "Known" or Gnome?  I'd almost say it isn't a fair fight but we ARE talking about the government and pharmacutical divisions...

Gov'nt always trying to get bigger.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 05:27:26 PM
That's why I sounded a Calvary charge. I've mounted up on wings as an eagle... :laughhard: Besides, Mini don't need bruised ankles. It's his bald noggin that needs the sense beat into it. :laughhard:

If you mounted up on eagles wings, you would need a eagle from the Lord of the Rings.  *cough*

Butter on biscuits...NOT CHOCOLATE GRAVY!

http://youtu.be/BV9lC0u24Ik

Melody

*eagle mistakes Roscoe for a mole and tries to eat him*

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 05:29:16 PM
wait, did they say "Known" or Gnome?  I'd almost say it isn't a fair fight but we ARE talking about the government and pharmacutical divisions...

Gov'nt always trying to get bigger.
Stands to reason a hippy would have problems with the government and especially the pharmacutical divisions... :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 05:31:57 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 05:27:26 PM

If you mounted up on eagles wings, you would need a eagle from the Lord of the Rings.  *cough*

Butter on biscuits...NOT CHOCOLATE GRAVY!

http://youtu.be/BV9lC0u24Ik
If butter on a biscuit is good- buter AND chocolate gravy is better. :hypocrite:

mini

Stands to reason a Keebler Elf would like sweet stuff...like CHOCOLATE GRAVY!

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 05:34:41 PM
Stands to reason a Keebler Elf would like sweet stuff...like CHOCOLATE GRAVY!
I've changed? :o During the summer, I was a leprachaun....

mini

Its Christmas.  It stands to reason that in the off-season you would be a elf...CAUSE YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE GRAVY!!!