Main Menu

Knees Vs Knows

Started by Mountain Dew, December 16, 2011, 04:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 16, 2011, 05:27:09 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 16, 2011, 05:03:56 PM
We've already had a few shots fired, and a couple of skirmishes broke out.  The Chocolate Gravy Uprising and the Coffee Lovers' Rebellion come to mind.  (Or should that be the Boston Coffee Party?)
Isaac- them that ain't fer us is agin us. Which side you be on?!?
I'm for chocolate gravy, as long as it isn't too sweet - I've had some that was mostly sugar.  I'm a fence rider on coffee... I'll use it in an emergency, but it's nasty stuff.
That seals it! You've joined forces. You target Lee; I'm down for the time being. My grandmother and I are attacking town at the moment.
Delight in the Lord...

mini

Shes probably attacking a fondue stand...CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE CHOCOLATE GRAVY!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I noticed something disturbing...

Chocolate has its roots in...drugs...not the melleryeller, wailin' willie kind either...so anyone who likes chocolate gravy must be a druggie.

JUST SAY NO TO CHOCOLATE GRAVY!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 06:11:46 PM
I noticed something disturbing...

Chocolate has its roots in...drugs...not the melleryeller, wailin' willie kind either...so anyone who likes chocolate gravy must be a druggie.

JUST SAY NO TO CHOCOLATE GRAVY!
Groovy. :hippy: Praise tha Lord and pass the Chocolate Gravy. And fry me some  :spam: on the side. Meller's medecine has got me hongry... :P :
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

mini

Thats right Mr.  Moderator.  ARREST THOSE CHOCOLATE GRAVY DRUGGIES!

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 16, 2011, 06:54:41 PM
Moderator- come over to the dark side. We have cookies. And chocolate gravy..... And your "foxy honey". You don't want "something" to happen to her, do you? :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 07:11:53 PM
Moderator- come over to the dark side. We have cookies. And chocolate gravy..... And your "foxy honey". You don't want "something" to happen to her, do you? :hypocrite:
Com'on Schnookems, I'll fix you chocolate gravy....sausage, homemade butter biscuits, and cold milk. We can fight side by side...ignoring the six-inch rule.
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 16, 2011, 07:17:20 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 07:11:53 PM
Com'on Schnookems, I'll fix you chocolate gravy....sausage, homemade butter biscuits, and cold milk. We can fight side by side...ignoring the six-inch rule.
Never mind Schnookems. After a promise like that, I'm off to find supporting scripture for bigamy. Surely Lou won't mind. :laughhard:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 07:11:53 PMModerator- come over to the dark side. We have cookies. And chocolate gravy..... And your "foxy honey". You don't want "something" to happen to her, do you? :hypocrite:

:eek!: BRIBERY!  From an official CHOCOLATE GRAVY ADDICT

mini

Bribery nothing...Im with MelMel...THIS WOMAN IS A CHOCOLATE GRAVY LOVING HOME WRECKER!

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 16, 2011, 07:24:40 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 07:11:53 PMModerator- come over to the dark side. We have cookies. And chocolate gravy..... And your "foxy honey". You don't want "something" to happen to her, do you? :hypocrite:

:eek!: BRIBERY!  From an official CHOCOLATE GRAVY ADDICT
That's not bribery. THAT is merely an official  CHOCOLATE GRAVY ADDICT counseling someone about what COULD happen if he chose the wrong path, and the rewards that await the righteous. No different from preaching, I reckon.  :hypocrite:

mini

Except your preaching involves the false doctrine of CHOCOLATE GRAVY!

Chseeads

Chocolate gravy would kill me, so I don't have a dog in this fight.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 16, 2011, 08:05:45 PM
You should support your "Foxy Honey" :pound:

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on December 16, 2011, 08:08:17 PM

Actually, my Foxy Honey should support me.  I'm the poor unemployed bird farmer, she's the wealthy Pharmacist.

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Chseeads on December 16, 2011, 08:11:30 PM

Actually, my Foxy Honey should support me.  I'm the poor unemployed bird farmer, she's the wealthy Pharmacist.
CHOCOLATE GRAVY!!! We have birds too. My dad raises pheasant and quail. We have a huge flight pen. I must support my on birds.
Delight in the Lord...

Chseeads

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 16, 2011, 08:14:30 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on December 16, 2011, 08:11:30 PM

CHOCOLATE GRAVY!!! We have birds too. My dad raises pheasant and quail. We have a huge flight pen. I must support my on birds.

WHAT!?!  Well this cements the deal, beloved.

We are made for each other!

Marry me! (again)

Melody

She'll surely kill you with her CHOCOLATE GRAVY making ways Seth!

mini

Nah...Seth has a penchant for WHITE CHOCOLATE GRAVY!

Chseeads

I'll just pretend I'm eating it.

mini

Just like you pretend to love Mel while you marry MtDewy, and then love Mel while you pretend to love MtDewy?

Chseeads

And don't forget Cheryl.

mini

Man.  You have to many wives.  Do they know about each other?

Chseeads

Well they're all on here and they all appear to be able to read, so I think they do.