News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Meller how far are you from St. Louis? Not far right...since you attend the Gleason's...I'm planning a trip next year, sometime between March and April round abouts with my sister. She'll be on maternity leave, and her parents/sister live in St. Louis! So we're gonna plan a trip! I can't wait! Oh and she works for Southwest (her husband too), so free flights! Haha!

I wanna see pictures!! I saw the broadcast post on FB for the wedding last night - but I forgot about it today, so I missed it! Boo!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

JENN!!

*HUG*

I've been thinking of you lately. I have been eating toast quite a bit, and today I had grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch...that stuff always makes me think of you.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on December 23, 2011, 12:40:18 AM
JENN!!

*HUG*

I've been thinking of you lately. I have been eating toast quite a bit, and today I had grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch...that stuff always makes me think of you.

Aww shucks!! *Hugs back*
I haven't posted much lately cus I can't get on a work anymore. Dumb work internet! lol

YUM I love toast!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

I haven't posted cause I only hve Internet where I can catch a WiFi signal.

I'm at church now.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

A pretty pathetic evening..that is all. Not really, just how I feel.

myhaloisintheshop

I got busy and forgot about the wedding but I watched it about an hour ago.  So glad it was available to watch!

Melody

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on December 23, 2011, 01:46:56 AMI got busy and forgot about the wedding but I watched it about an hour ago.  So glad it was available to watch!

!!! Can you send me the link?!

Melody

Nevermind, found it.  Hopefully I can still watch those thumbnails on the side.  I wish I'd known it would be live broadcasted. 

Love is so sweet.

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 23, 2011, 12:38:54 AMMeller how far are you from St. Louis? Not far right...since you attend the Gleason's...I'm planning a trip next year, sometime between March and April...

That's awesome!!  I'm 3 hrs from STL. It'd be FABulous to meet with you and your sis!

That's why I'm so excited that GC is going to be there!  Hopefully we can meet a bunch of yas.  ☺

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

If you see a blonde girl in black and green with a boy in jeans and a black button up that's me and APB :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.

God heal mom, and preserve me.  :pray:

Got a letter at church from a guy that's in jail, I forget if I've mentioned this before or not...a while back he sent a letter.  I finally got his address from his mom, who goes to Sanders, right before I got sick.  We had been praying for him in the meantime.  Well I finally sent him a card and a prayer cloth from church the end of last week.  (He is related to us along the line, I might add.)

Well this new letter is quite disjointed and hard to follow, but he talked about me like I am trash. lol  He said his mom and sister were making up stories for me and he doesn't believe them or me.  (I think referring to me being sick and in the hospital.)  I think it made him mad that I didn't reply sooner. And he said that someone he worked with used to go to our church, and I told him to shave his mustache, and he quit going to our church.  He gave a last name, not a first. 

He said our church was not the church for him, citing the mustache thing basically and writing my name out in all capital letters several times in various statements.  :roll:

Told me not to waste another stamp.

And then said I could show this to the church, and one of his cousins he called by name who is a member of our church, if I wanted and let them know he needed paper, etc. and a little cash for the commissary.

LOL

Lord, have mercy.... 

I'm going to have to "waste" at least one more stamp to set him straight. 

If he doesn't believe I was in the hospital, I will forward him my $17,000 bill.  LOL 

And never in my life, have I ever told anyone, man, nor woman, to shave their mustache or any other patch of hair on their body.  I don't even preach against facial hair in general because there is no Bible for it.

AND, the person that he spoke of (though I don't know which individual because it was only last name) and all of their family left our church before I was ever the pastor there.  I never pastored a solitary one of them.

That makes me want to just slap his jaws....but, God love him.  lol

nwlife

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 23, 2011, 04:27:38 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 23, 2011, 02:40:28 AM
There's a link for the whole wedding?! Share! lol

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jason-elona-wedding

Maybe I should stick my nose out of the cabin a little more often, didn't know they were even planning to marry. 

But congrats to the two of them.   :thumbsup2:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Lynx

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 22, 2011, 11:09:10 PM

Nothing really happened per say. Our pastor did recently take out the last row of chairs to encourage people to sit closer...I've been back row since day one...So lately I've kind of been moving around, BUT that's not the point. Someone noticed I haven't been quite as spirited during song service and I think part of it is who I'm sitting with....So I think a change of scenery is in order...I shall let nothing stand between me and Jesus!
Good idea.  I noticed I was getting too comfortable sitting in the same pew all the time so I started sitting in random pews all over the sanctuary.  Only negative side effect is the pastor mentioned he now doesn't know where to look for me when he's preaching.   :updown:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Ugh... I'm up. Now to get the house straightened up, in case company shows up....Lou will kill me if the house ain't spotless. :biglaugh: I truely am battling Chinese Disease this morning- Dragon' Butt.  :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

I'm planning on leaving here in the next 30 min or so! :grin: I will text you with an ETA!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on December 23, 2011, 04:39:19 PM
I'm planning on leaving here in the next 30 min or so! :grin: I will text you with an ETA!
:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Gonna be an awesome weekend! We get to see a GP celebrity, then Monday I get to help bankrupt the Golden Corrall in Fort Smith with two other AWESOME GP'rs! I am so blessed- especially since some on facebook apparently think that "Roscoe" is a bow legged cowboy. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 23, 2011, 07:07:26 PM
Some who?  :eyebrow:
Some dude who posted on Chel's facebook comment the other night asked who "Roscoe"was, a bow legged cowboy?....
Er....no. He's not. :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Roscoe

And in sharing, this is terrible.... I just discovered that my Bible is in Lou's car....and I need it to look up something for tonight. I hate using other bibles!