News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Eat thy bread without leaven... in SHARING 447

Started by Lynx, September 22, 2011, 03:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

MellowYellow:  Yes I know Mozart and Vivaldi are miles apart, and you know it, and apparently Jen knows it... but to people who listen to country-and-only-country-and-everything-else-is-junk!...  To them classical is classical, and should be sedulously avoided.  I had a good night though.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 30, 2011, 03:02:48 PM
MellowYellow:  Yes I know Mozart and Vivaldi are miles apart, and you know it, and apparently Jen knows it... but to people who listen to country-and-only-country-and-everything-else-is-junk!...  To them classical is classical, and should be sedulously avoided.  I had a good night though.  :)

Jenn*

I listen to country...and I still love classical music! I love almost every genre except rock/heavy metal. Screaming isn't music!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

That IS funny.  They have it when any time you type S E T H it changes it to Seth. :lol:

Lynx

JenN - then you are obviously not part of the aforementioned country *only* group.  Or classic rock only, or hard rock only, or gangsta rap only, or...

I never have understood why so many people narrow their focus to one or two styles and ignore so much good music because it falls outside their style.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 30, 2011, 03:08:46 PM
That IS funny.  They have it when any time you type S E T H it changes it to Chicken King. :lol:

Nu uh!! lol

Chicken King

bhahaha...^ that was my test....
that's hilarious
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 30, 2011, 03:08:46 PM
That IS funny.  They have it when any time you type S E T H it changes it to Chicken King. :lol:

:laughhard:  love it! :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

IowaSkirtGirl

So when you type Laci does it turn to BirdHead? lol..

Okay so I'm actually in a pretty good mood today...Tomorrow is going to be busy, but sometimes a busy day helps to ease some of the mental overload...:) There is a fall fest in a town close that my church is doing some things for...I'm gonna go eat :) That's a good thing right? I think today I am going to make my famous pumpkin dessert and maybe some cookies :)

Seth
Seth
Seth
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

I wonder if it changes when you type Roscoe...hummm....Roscoe seems to be mia...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Currently tinkering with music stuff, in case anyone wants to know. 

Do you think "Blessings" would sound good with a light drum beat starting at the 2nd verse?  Hmm... maybe not.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Hubby brought Talia to see me for lunch today. :)

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 30, 2011, 05:02:31 PM
I wonder if it changes when you type Roscoe...hummm....Roscoe seems to be mia...
Roscoe's been busy as a bee. It seems like when the great mechanic- me- "fixed" Rusty by replacing the leaking o rings on the fuel injector, he missed one. I found out the hard way that when three o rings are specified, two won't do.  :lol: I finally got him fixed though, and have been moving furniture.
Lou has replaced my surplus school/teacher's desk with a much more attractive and smaller desk, so I had to move the old one out- quite the chore. It is now a worktable in my shop, which I've been needing. :thumbsup2:
Welp, gotta go! :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

This afternoon is just going soooo slow.  I'm ready to go home.

Chseeads

Well, if you're ready, go ahead.  :smirk2:

Eating a RBB.

I've got the stupid quit claim deed now....  I coulda typed the dumb thing up a few months ago myself.  :roll:  My notary cousin didn't work today, I had sent her an email last night be hadn't heard from her this morning, and when I went to town her mom was in Sam's Club and I asked her if she was at work today or not, and she was off today....  Trying calling her while ago but didn't get anybody.  I want to verify when and how she wants to proceed before I call the other cousin to get it signed so I know what/when will work.

Chseeads

There's only 1 valley quail left....  :-? 

Trying to raise those was an exercise in futility....I don't know why in the world they went so berserk....

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Oh, and Melodya, I forgot to answer your question from earlier about disposing of the dead....  Sometimes I'll bury something, if it's just a little chick of some sort, then just a quick scoop with the shovel is sufficient....yadda yadda...  Most things though I just haul off and throw out in the woods. 

And dud/unhatched/dead eggs, I haul off and toss too....often just throwing them from the sunroof or window as I zoom down the road somewhere.  lol 

Lynx

Went to work, came home. 

Despite the thread title (the title *I* chose) tomorrow I will be making sourdough bread.  We've been working a few Saturdays in a row and I'm running very low on bread. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

So.tired. 6am and I do not get along. I hope I can find a job in Illinois that at least starts at 8..even 9! Haha..

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on October 01, 2011, 03:34:26 AM
Oh, and Melodya, I forgot to answer your question from earlier about disposing of the dead....  Sometimes I'll bury something, if it's just a little chick of some sort, then just a quick scoop with the shovel is sufficient....yadda yadda...  Most things though I just haul off and throw out in the woods. 

And dud/unhatched/dead eggs, I haul off and toss too....often just throwing them from the sunroof or window as I zoom down the road somewhere.  lol 

*goes to see if there are reports of people being egged while driving down the road in Indiana...*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

There haven't been.....but, do not think that I haven't been tempted to throw them at bicyclists, etc.  lol

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Oh if I saw you and your 5 fingered shoes peddling along with a big bag of fresh baked sourdough over your shoulder, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to fight off the urge....lol  :P

Lynx

Peddling?  I don't peddle my bread, I eat it myself.  Or did you mean pedaling? 
"Do you sing at church?"