News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Eat thy bread without leaven... in SHARING 447

Started by Lynx, September 22, 2011, 03:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 27, 2011, 04:46:48 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 27, 2011, 04:15:44 PM
Just for Isaac- the only pic I have of the Little Red Corvette. And Chel, I'm sorry- the 'vette is MUCH cooler than the Miata. One of the guys at work said I could have my "man card" back now. He sid I had forfeited it by driving the Miata. :laughhard:

But does it get good gas mileage like the Miata?
Actually, Fuzzy, you'd be surprised. The last 'vette I had got 28 to 30 mpg consistantly. This one's got a sensor that will have to be replaced and it's already getting 23mpg. It'll probably get 25+ mpgs- not quite as good as the Miata's 28 to 30mpg, but infinately more manly.... :laughhard:
And in keeping with my tradition of keeping an eye on my profit should I try to sell it, I' should be able to turn it for a bigger profit. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Newsman

Newsman

The Gentle Reader, be pleased to note, in his OWN words he has admitted it WAS a Princess Approved PINK Miata!

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on September 27, 2011, 11:42:19 AM
Ah... life is good. Couldn't get on here last night, I was a bit busy. While browsing Craigslist yesterday, I ran across an ad for a Corvette. Being bored with nothing to do, I clicked on it. It gave a description which said-"might trade for a Miata".  :o
A few texts later, a few pics later, myself and the 'vette owner  met and traded. I now have no PAPM, just a little red Corvette.  :teeth:
Oh and the 'vette owner told me the overdrive didn't work. He was wrong. Apparently he was turning the o/d off instead of on. It functions flawlessly. :clap:
Gonna be a great day today. Oh, and of course the red 'vette came to work with me today.
Have a GREAT day, y'all.

Heather

not that anyone cares but....

car is back up and functioning, but i'm still not driving it. if i don't make at least 120 on my paycheck friday it'll get repossessed anyway. and even with that i won't have money for gas or food.

not gonna get to make my trip to atlanta in 2 weeks.

went to church sunday night. lasted through the music. had some people say some not so nice things to me. even from the pastors wife.  :-\
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Well goodness gracious, that doesn't sound very good. 

I have determined that I am either living, or dying.  The verdict has not yet been decided on FB yet.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I'm so sorry APG. 

You are God's. It is your walk with Jesus.  You are a precious person, period. God thought you were worth dying for & has no intention of giving up on you. Please just keep walking forward. It's worth it.

More hugs.

Melody

This website is being weird.

It's showing me my own posts as the new replies & unread posts. :/

Chseeads

Had fever earlier...dunno if it's still up or not...went from freezing, to hot and sweating. 

:roll:

Lynx

Quote from: autopartsgirl on September 27, 2011, 10:07:57 PM
went to church sunday night. lasted through the music. had some people say some not so nice things to me. even from the pastors wife.  :-\
To better evaluate the validity of these things being said, please refer to the recently created "Reputation" thread.  ;)

Sorry to hear about the finances.  Sometimes when you get to the bottom it's hard to get a toehold to start climbing back up.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Morning, all. :hi: I hope everybody has a great day. Chey's been feeling bad, so Lou took her to the doctor yesterday and got some antibotics for her. She seems to be feeling better. Now, to get through the next two days....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

APG, I hope things work out for the best for you!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

I'm still alive. 

My armpit has a sore knot in it...I caught it from Chel I guess.  :smirk2:

Lynx

Well I'm up.  For the last two weeks, during the last hour or so of sleep I have been having some really vivid, bizarre dreams.  Nothing that means anything, just weird. 

In the meantime... I have no reason to complain of boredom.  I stopped by a thrift store last week sometime and wiped them out of christian cds and cassettes.  Most of them I didn't recognize the singers/groups but I figured at that price if I found one good one out of ten I'd be coming out ahead.  So now I have 9 really good christian CDs to copy to computer and label all the songs, 8 really good cassettes to play and record to computer, edit, etc, and one really good music DVD to rip the music out and save it as separate songs.  Then there are the records I'm running off to CD for my piano teacher, and I want to get started on a soundtrack for "Blessings" by Laura Story (already have the chords worked out and it sounds beautiful) as well as a soundtrack for "I'm not cool" (but you knew that already :P ) and "Jesus got a hold of my life."

If anyone happens to be bored today, come on over and help out.  :D It's a lot more fun than cleaning house.
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

Have to...
* finish laundry
* put laundry up :(
* start packing up unnecessary stuff. :D
* work on the guest list
* probably forgetting something..

yay for a day off!

Chseeads

Lynx

No thanks, I already had breakfast.  Something much better than that... pork roast cooked in cream of chicken soup, with homemade buttermilk biscuits.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

God, have mercy.....  Been tending fowl....taking a break before finishing a boatload more.....  I have issues.....ugh....

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

Been in bed sick all day. Needed to be doing school work, but it will have to wait.

Roscoe, isn't that the same model corvette the Barbie dream car was based on?

Your new application for a man card will be accepted, however knowing that you actually owned a Miata requires us to place you on MANdatory probation for 5 years. lol

:laughhard:

P.S. A 63 Stingray may have got you your man card back without probation. lol  :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/