News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eat thy bread without leaven... in SHARING 447

Started by Lynx, September 22, 2011, 03:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

IowaSkirtGirl:  I noticed your absence but didn't know the details of why.  Sorry to hear that.  GI junk ain't no fun.   :smirk2:

Went to work, came home.  Smooth night on my end, but the generator was going out on the furnace all night, driving the people on the other end nuts.  Easy night for me but I felt sorry for them.  Not a thing anyone could do about it though.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Ah... life is good. Couldn't get on here last night, I was a bit busy. While browsing Craigslist yesterday, I ran across an ad for a Corvette. Being bored with nothing to do, I clicked on it. It gave a description which said-"might trade for a Miata".  :o
A few texts later, a few pics later, myself and the 'vette owner  met and traded. I now have no PAPM, just a little red Corvette.  :teeth:
Oh and the 'vette owner told me the overdrive didn't work. He was wrong. Apparently he was turning the o/d off instead of on. It functions flawlessly. :clap:
Gonna be a great day today. Oh, and of course the red 'vette came to work with me today.
Have a GREAT day, y'all.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 16, 1970, 05:51:36 AMI don't find him... lol are you sure Ray is his actual name?
Bahaha you already asked him if he knew me?! lol

Yes. He came from a church that shut down? He didn't grow up in church. All I had to describe you is what u look like & young adult & music ministry.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 27, 2011, 01:24:35 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 16, 1970, 05:51:36 AMI don't find him... lol are you sure Ray is his actual name?
Bahaha you already asked him if he knew me?! lol

Yes. He came from a church that shut down? He didn't grow up in church. All I had to describe you is what u look like & young adult & music ministry.

Hmm...lol I can't find him on FB, yours or otherwise. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Bah.

There's still a bunch of people that need slapped in the head today.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 27, 2011, 11:42:19 AM
Ah... life is good. Couldn't get on here last night, I was a bit busy. While browsing Craigslist yesterday, I ran across an ad for a Corvette. Being bored with nothing to do, I clicked on it. It gave a description which said-"might trade for a Miata".  :o
A few texts later, a few pics later, myself and the 'vette owner  met and traded. I now have no PAPM, just a little red Corvette.  :teeth:
Oh and the 'vette owner told me the overdrive didn't work. He was wrong. Apparently he was turning the o/d off instead of on. It functions flawlessly. :clap:
Gonna be a great day today. Oh, and of course the red 'vette came to work with me today.
Have a GREAT day, y'all.
Pics!  Pics, pics, PICS!  What do you mean, getting a red corvette and not posting any shots of it? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on September 27, 2011, 12:54:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted the Miata!!!!
You already have a convertible, greedy.  :P

What killed me was when my grandmother gave her Fiat Sport Spyder away.  It was cranky to drive but it was one of the originals. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 27, 2011, 03:48:10 PM
Quote from: sunlight on September 27, 2011, 12:54:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted the Miata!!!!
You already have a convertible, greedy.  :P

What killed me was when my grandmother gave her Fiat Sport Spyder away.  It was cranky to drive but it was one of the originals. 
She hasn't had the convertable in awhile now.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Just for Isaac- the only pic I have of the Little Red Corvette. And Chel, I'm sorry- the 'vette is MUCH cooler than the Miata. One of the guys at work said I could have my "man card" back now. He sid I had forfeited it by driving the Miata. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

He traded you that for  a Miata?!  You didn't have to pay anything in addition, everything on the Corvette still works, nothing is about to fall off? 

Does he have a brain tumor or something that causes him to make irrational trades? 

Whatever, I think you came out ahead on the deal.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on September 27, 2011, 04:15:44 PM
Just for Isaac- the only pic I have of the Little Red Corvette. And Chel, I'm sorry- the 'vette is MUCH cooler than the Miata. One of the guys at work said I could have my "man card" back now. He sid I had forfeited it by driving the Miata. :laughhard:

But does it get good gas mileage like the Miata?

Lynx

Who cares?  It's a CORVETTE!  He traded a Miata for a Corvette!

Does this guy have any other Corvettes lying around?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

As would I.  I was being facetious.  Personally that kind of car isn't really my thing. 

Still amazing he traded it for a Miata.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

Psalm, dont know what all is on here, but see what one man traded a paperclip for...

Chseeads

Chseeads