News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

True 'Blue" & Pink, Too! Rusty and PAPM in Sharing 442!

Started by Newsman, July 22, 2011, 05:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Chseeads

This picture on a CL ad for potbelly piglets makes me want one....or two... :P

The Purple Fuzzy

What's a matter you didn't like my song?

:sing:  lalalallalala

Chseeads

Roscoe

Well! I feel special.  :biglaugh: This is the fourth sharing thread in a row that either directly or indirectly names me. I am loved by all. :hypocrite:

I therefore decree that Seth is now overthrown as King of Godplace- he may keep his title as King of chickens, as long as I am paid tribute. Furthermore, "GP" or "GodPlace" will henceforth be known as Ye Olde Donut Shoppe, or King Cop's Corner.  The poster formerly known as Queen Mel, will now take her place as either the Duchess of Bore,  :couch:  or may retain the "Queen of chickens" title.

Lady Kymber may, at her descretion, be henceforth known as Princess of Chickens or may fight Mel for the Duchess of Bore title.

Taco and Mini shall remain the Court jesters  :joker:, or fool, as the case maybe, but will remain under orders to defend the king from the dragon- a composite beast made up of Purple Fuzzy, Babs, or T.L. (depending on their mood they may alternate duties as the dragon.) :couch:

Newsman will be head of my Royal Pains, er Guards, as he has much experience in these matters.

And Mellow Yellow, will, of course, be my Royal Physician- she grows good medicine. :fork: :hippy: :laughhard:
Oh, and I forgot- Psalms_97 will be the court baker. Sourdough, anyone? :laughhard:
  Everyone else-
ALL HAIL KING FIVE-OH! :pray: :pray:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

You were obviously out in the sun today and it cooked your little bald head....

If anything, Melsipoops should be the Duchess of BOAR.....

:P

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on July 22, 2011, 10:36:37 PM
You were obviously out in the sun today and it cooked your little bald head....

If anything, Melsipoops should be the Duchess of BOAR.....

:P
Quiet, you peasant! :pound: I did NOT give you permisson to speak!  :whip:

:king:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Can someone please get ahold of Lulu and make sure she knows that Roscoe needs medical attention?

(and if he doesn't need it right now, he's a fixin' too... :hypocrite: )

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy :pound: 5-oh

didn't want to disappoint him

Chseeads

All the rest of you need to quit being afraid of the Donut King and go ahead and share... :eyebrow:

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on July 22, 2011, 10:33:01 PM

ALL HAIL KING FIVE-OH! :pray: :pray:
As you will.

*Psalm_97 throws hail at five-oh.

And sourdough bread isn't all I can make.  I intend to make some chocolate-cream cheese pies with white chocolate chips semi-melted/swirled in for our church dinner Sunday. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

*The Tea Sipper hereby refuses to submit to The New King, and does not bow in his presence* :P

Of course, since I didn't bow to the previous king... well... my actions shouldn't be taken personally. *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

I only bow to one KING and that is JESUS. I am sure I have done enough silly/stupid things in my life to serve Him as jester as well. However, no earthly king gains my loyalty, especially those from RKansas.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

I dont bow either...but my wife kneels before me...especially when she gets on her knees and tells me to get out from under the bed to fight like a man...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

You peasants.   :laughhard: I am dismayed that you fail to recognize your better.  :laughhard: Oh, well, such as life. I tried to make it better for you. I'll abdicate the throne and leave you to wallow in poverty.  :hypocrite:
And wooby,  I DO take your refusal personally-the last king (Seth) was a fraud. I was not.  :hypocrite:

In other news, I am back at work. Lou and I had a pleasant "date night" last night. Her Mama kept Cheyenne, and she and I enjoyed a nice dinner and an evening out together.  :thumbsup2: That is something we rarely have opportunity for, and often times, when the chance comes, the money isn't there. Last night the planets aligned properly. :teeth:

Hope all of my former subjects and peasants have a great day..... Oh, and the one person I was trying to provoke into a response didn't show- WHERE'S MEL?!? :waving:

Never mind, I see where she ran in and waved. I am apparently blind.

MelodyB

Sorry. I'm at our annual camp out at our Youth Pastors house!

Currently, they just let the guys in the house cause it is POURING rain outside, and I am on an air matteress in Livis bedroom with Kimber on a cot beside me. :)

We are the only lucky ones still in the bed. Hehe.

BUT! now we are trapped in this room cause the house is now filled with guys and I can't go aross the hall to the bathroom cause I am in my pajamas.

I will be needing to go in that bathroom very soon. :o So I need to figure something out. :o

MelodyB

BTW...I'm not the Chicken Queen. Never have been. That's Mymbirs title.

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  Chel is still having a yard sale.  It's hot and humid.  We stopped but didn't stay.

Chseeads

Bless Chel's little pea-pickin' heart.

What she ought to do is sell hugs.  If word got around, she'd have people lined up around the block for that.  :freaky2:

:hypocrite:

I may take a nap.

Had a couple bird sales today.  Somebody is coming for eggs in a bit.

The Purple Fuzzy

I think if everyone would pay her what they owe her she'd be set for a while and not need fund raisers.

Lynx

What, does she loan people money a lot?

(Insert random joke about me wanting to borrow some money, because I'm too tired to think of one at the moment.)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: