News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

True 'Blue" & Pink, Too! Rusty and PAPM in Sharing 442!

Started by Newsman, July 22, 2011, 05:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 23, 2011, 06:02:30 PM
I think if everyone would pay her what they owe her she'd be set for a while and not need fund raisers.

:smirk2: No kidding. I'm about to go bash a few heads in.

*rWooby is feeling violent today*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

She'll probably fuss that I said anything.  Oh well.

Isaac, some of it was work she did for folks or things they bought and haven't paid for.

Melody

What does she sell?  Does she have a paypal account for donations?

SippinTea

Melodya - She does have a paypal set up for donations, but I can't remember what it is at the moment. I think there's a link on her blog?? I'll have to look it up a little later. After I feed my three hungry lions. ;)

iridiscente

Yeah, it's on the right side of her blog: http://chelbertina.blogspot.com/ but you'd have to put a note on what it's for, since that one was for crusader's camp last month. It will still work, though.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 23, 2011, 08:15:46 PM
What does she sell?  Does she have a paypal account for donations?
Well she does photo shoots, and just lots of odds and ends.  I know she sold a camera to someone, and they should pay soon, but not sure what all else.

sunlight

Quote from: iridiscente on July 23, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
Yeah, it's on the right side of her blog: http://chelbertina.blogspot.com/ but you'd have to put a note on what it's for, since that one was for crusader's camp last month. It will still work, though.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, the button for my mission trip is right there as well.. :grin:

* sunlight glares at Urby and Mom...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

*urby glares back... even more ferociously* ;)

*Hugs* How did the sale go today?

MelodyB

*HUGS* to Ruby, Chel, PF, Seth, April, Melodya, Barb, Elona, Tricia, Laci, Jenn, Sarah, and anyone else who may need a few.

I'm exhausted.

Campout was fun, but I realized I am NOT as young as I used to be.

I saw a FB status (from a GPer actually) today and it had the word Orbs in it. I was reminded of ROFL and it made me smile.

Yeah I'm delusional. And tired.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Knowing Chel, she will never collect all the money she is owed.  Not because her friends are tightwads, but because she will never, ever mention to them that they owe her.  Very um... aware of other people's feelings is your Chel. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Well, her adopted sister may go helpfully remind a few people. *ahem*

Mel, I'm glad you're delusional. It's one of the reasons I love you. ;) *Hugs* back.

Jason has been diligently guarding our cherry tree with his rubberband gun and his slingshot for the last week or so while the cherries have been ripening, and it appears his hard work paid off. We've harvested quite a good sized little crop already. Yay him and his love for cherry pie. :)

Chseeads

I forgot to post anything.....  :freaky:

Did take a nap, got up....  Sold eggs.  Piddled, ate, tended fowl.  Went to church, came home, tended fowl.  Piddled about here.

Fixing to go to sleep.

Chseeads

Oh, and I got bit in the face by an angry duck. 

:smirk2:

Lynx

Yes and Chel's mother might just happen to call some of them, just to chat ya know, and the topic might come up...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Merning one and all...busy day today, busy week ahead...we are gonna have a rocking good time though.

Dropping my wife and kiddos off at church, then traveling to a neighboring church to help out.  They just elected a pastor, and pastor is not in town yet.  And they have a new couple that wants baptized.

For you in the know, when they stop bubbling and struggling, is that when you bring em back up?  :ugly:

Then back to pick up wife and kids, and hitting the road to Oklahoma Camp Meeting!   Every morning will be with the children and Bro and Sis Oliver, evenings hearing Rev. Calvin Jean and Rev. Brian Kinsey (Calvin Jean first three nights, Brian Kinsey the last three nights).

And to top it off, this wonderful Oklahoma heat will be pushing triple digits every day!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 24, 2011, 11:13:44 AM
Merning one and all...busy day today, busy week ahead...we are gonna have a rocking good time though.

Dropping my wife and kiddos off at church, then traveling to a neighboring church to help out.  They just elected a pastor, and pastor is not in town yet.  And they have a new couple that wants baptized.

For you in the know, when they stop bubbling and struggling, is that when you bring em back up?  :ugly:

Then back to pick up wife and kids, and hitting the road to Oklahoma Camp Meeting!   Every morning will be with the children and Bro and Sis Oliver, evenings hearing Rev. Calvin Jean and Rev. Brian Kinsey (Calvin Jean first three nights, Brian Kinsey the last three nights).

And to top it off, this wonderful Oklahoma heat will be pushing triple digits every day!
Have fun, bonehead.  :waving:  I'm back at work.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Brian Kinsey is the BOMB! justsoyouknow. :D

He's a cose friend of our family, and I visit his church in Pensacola pretty regularly. :D

Chseeads

Well aren't you special.

Going to church in a minute.

MelodyB

Yes. I am.

I feel better today. Rested and not so discombobulated.

Don't know what we are gonna do about lunch. We didn't have anything to lay out, and mom doesn't want to go to LY. I have $11 reserved for lunch today...so we better figure out something. Lol

IowaSkirtGirl

She is SPECIAL! I said so! And Mel thanks for the HUG! I send you a few back!

I see I don't get a place in court..once a peasant always a peasant..better than a pheasant...I am thinking about doing a solo next month....*sigh* but every time I think about it I chicken out!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Roscoe

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 24, 2011, 02:04:32 PM
She is SPECIAL! I said so! And Mel thanks for the HUG! I send you a few back!

I see I don't get a place in court..once a peasant always a peasant..better than a pheasant...I am thinking about doing a solo next month....*sigh* but every time I think about it I chicken out!
I couldn't decide what high postition to give you, but you were in the king's good graces, as you gave me an awesome quote about overalls. :biglaugh:   :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 24, 2011, 06:52:19 AM
Yes and Chel's mother might just happen to call some of them, just to chat ya know, and the topic might come up...
That's probably why she won't tell me who they are... :smirk:

Ashlee

I see me and Chel have more in common than I thought. Lol. Ita amazing how people conveniently "forget" that they owe you money even though they know you struggle and promised they could be trusted to pay you back. Oh well. Life goes on I suppose.

I'm avoiding doing school work. I have to finish my paper on assisted suicide. Blah!  Not my favorite subject.

Chseeads

Quote from: Ashlee on July 24, 2011, 04:18:28 PM
I have to finish my paper on assisted suicide. Blah!  Not my favorite subject.

We would be a bit concerned if it was.  :eyebrow:

Bird Head, you must be vying for Chicken Queen status with all those poultry references...pheasant...chicken.....  :P

And "Rumplestiltskin," let us know what you had for lunch.  :roll:

:P