5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

And oh again, Mel-Mel was a far cry from the Queen in my head.  :freaky:

IowaSkirtGirl

At least he's calling me bird head instead of bird brain...notice he goes right for the "bird" part of it..lol..what if I change my picture? hmm hmm what then? People have called me lotsa things...but bird head is a new one :)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

Around here...you could change your pic and you would still be known by that pic.

I need to change mine. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 10, 2011, 08:45:29 PM
At least he's calling me bird head instead of bird brain...notice he goes right for the "bird" part of it..lol..what if I change my picture? hmm hmm what then? People have called me lotsa things...but bird head is a new one :)

Along those lines...  The Purple Fuzzy originally had the name of PracticalMe on here.

But she had the avatar pic she has now...and I named her Purple Fuzzy...or was it me?  I assume it was, somebody did anyways, and it stuck..so she changed her name to that eventually. lol

Anyways, I'm gonna go to church at Hope.

Lynx

SHARING:
I'm gonna shoot a computer here in a minute if it doesn't start acting right and OBEY ITS MASTER!   :fire: :smash:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

I'm 19 pages behind on sharing. :o Ah well. If you all talked about me I'll never know. ;)

I have come to the realization that being called "Love" is one of the nicest things in the world. Closely seconded by "Mom". :)

Hand a marinaded london broil today, with rice and salad. And cherries for dessert. Yum!

Wonderful service this morning. Looking forward to tonight's service. :)

Feeling very thankful today.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

IowaSkirtGirl

Today is a good day. I'm at my mommy's and my grammy from MINNESOTA randomly showed up :)

mini

Merning.  Afternoon. Evening.  Now im ready for tomorrow.....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

SHARING 1:  So today was my second time to teach Sunday night Children's Church, and the pastor forgot to dismiss the kids.  This does not happen - our pastor is very big on having Sunday night Children's Church.  I asked him later and he admitted yes, he did forget.  Oh well, it won't hurt them to be in "big church" for one night.  So when we got to the altar call the three people praying hardest in the altar were a 7 year old, an 8 year old and an 11 year old.  Moral of this story:  God knows what He is doing, even if we think somebody messed up.   :great:

SHARING 2:  Our town is so small that nobody sells good food by the time church gets out (before 9pm.)  Even the convenience store's deli is shut down.  Only place to get anything close to food is a fast food factory, and you know how I feel about them.  >.>

SHARING 3:  I love my Snoopy tie!  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

:o

Snoopy tie?! Did you say Snoopy tie?!

I need to find a Snoopy tie!

Lynx

All you can handle:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_scat_1036592_ln?rh=n%3A1036592%2Ck%3Asnoopy+tie&keywords=snoopy+tie&ie=UTF8&qid=1310352758&scn=1036592&h=d1ec5796a87ea312a85a266620f4aacc91136083

Although my tie isn't there.  Mine has narrow bands of burgundy and navy blue, horizontal stripes, and various Snoopys climbing up, over and around them. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I wish it was fashionable for ladies to wear ties.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on July 11, 2011, 03:46:31 AM
I wish it was fashionable for ladies to wear ties.
I wish it were still fashionable for men to wear capes.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Who cares if it's fashionable if you like it...

Melody

Lol.

Home from another IA wknd.  Glad to come home.

I would like to throw a temper tantrum but I don't even tolerate them from my children regardless of age so guess I better just sunk it up.  I'm ok with  not getting my way, it's life.  But lately it feels like I'm stuck settling for a lot.  Thank God there's a heaven.

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 11, 2011, 04:20:09 AM
I care because nobody even sells them anymore.  Not real capes.  All they sell on amazon.com are costume/kids superhero capes.
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

You came to ia and didn't come see me?

And women can wear ties..turn it into a headband or use a few and make a belt :)

On another note....there is one person who can really ruffle my fur! Grrrr...

The Purple Fuzzy

IowaSkirtGirl

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 11, 2011, 04:33:53 AM
My step MIL made a skirt out of ties.

Do you honestly know HOW MANY MANY ties that it would take to make ME a skirt? :o Not only am I tall and I like LONG skirts...but...yeah.

*cough*

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: MelodyB on July 11, 2011, 04:41:30 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 11, 2011, 04:33:53 AM
My step MIL made a skirt out of ties.

Do you honestly know HOW MANY MANY ties that it would take to make ME a skirt? :o Not only am I tall and I like LONG skirts...but...yeah.

*cough*

Start a tacky tie drive and cute off a jean skirt and just do the bottom half :)

sunlight

I love the way you think! what a great idea!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 11, 2011, 04:28:52 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 11, 2011, 04:20:09 AM
I care because nobody even sells them anymore.  Not real capes.  All they sell on amazon.com are costume/kids superhero capes.

I'm sure a fine cape would look very stunning and regal with your five-finger shoes.  :smirk2:

Went to church at Hope, came home, tended fowl, and such.