News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

What did you eat before bed? Did Melodya fix you some of her special drink?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I ate some cornbread with mayo and horseradish before bed.  No "special" drink.  That just makes me smile.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 03, 2011, 01:24:14 PM
Now it's drugs AND drinking! 

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Tsk,tsk. Can we get an Investigator over here, please?
Never thought of Mellow Yellow as a bad seed, but the proof is here before us. SMH
:laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on July 03, 2011, 02:29:36 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on July 03, 2011, 01:24:14 PM
Now it's drugs AND drinking! 

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Tsk,tsk. Can we get an Investigator over here, please?
Never thought of Mellow Yellow as a bad seed, but the proof is here before us. SMH
:laughhard:
Now, we know why "They call her Mellow Yellow"............  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Fixing to take dina and talia to MS to visit with her inlaws.

Chseeads

w2cch.

The roof was intact, and there was no dog manure in the basement.

Chseeads

I think I just saw a picture of Weird Cat.  :smirk2:

Lynx

I'm not THAT fat!

Went to church, came home.  That was the easy part.  The hard part is yet to come.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Maybe not fat, just fluffy.  :P

But definitely weird lookin'.  lol

Gonna go to the grocery store...don't really want to...but, I'm running out of things to fix to eat.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on July 03, 2011, 05:36:51 PM
Maybe not fat, just fluffy.  :P

But definitely weird lookin'.  lol

Gonna go to the grocery store...don't really want to...but, I'm running out of things to fix to eat.
No Black Bean Platter ingredients? I'm fixing to go home and get ready for church.....May stop by a burger joint on the way, since I have eaten nothing today. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Went to town and came home.  I already had plenty BBs.  I do have the other ingredients for it now though.  :freaky2:

Eating a salad presently.

Nice and ooey gooey.  Made with only the freshest pesticide-laced vegetables harvested by hand by illegal immigrant children in the valleys of California.  And lots of shredded cheese from hormone induced cows in Wisconsin.  And tuna meat that probably contains more dolphin than tuna, and perhaps a fisherman's finger or two.  And generic bottled ranch dressing made from only the finest fats and greases.

Yummmmmmmmm, yum.  :fork:

Chseeads

Oh, also...I was gonna get some more of a certain kind of feed....but Tractor Supply had grain mites in their feed!!!!!!! 

That may be where I got mine from already.  :-?  They didn't even have what I really wanted to get...and then there were bugs in their stuff anyways....bah. 

Lands, there is no escape.

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on July 03, 2011, 09:31:48 PM

Eating a salad presently.

Nice and ooey gooey.  Made with only the freshest pesticide-laced vegetables harvested by hand by illegal immigrant children in the valleys of California.  And lots of shredded cheese from hormone induced cows in Wisconsin.  And tuna meat that probably contains more dolphin than tuna, and perhaps a fisherman's finger or two.  And generic bottled ranch dressing made from only the finest fats and greases.

Yummmmmmmmm, yum.  :fork:

This TOTALLY made me BOL!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Chseeads

Shew....it's too hot to mow.....  Cooling down....  I may see if I can use the riding mower for the parts of it that I can use it on.....maybe I'm not fat enough to break the rearend down since I lost a little weight......? ? ? ?  :freaky:

IowaSkirtGirl

Roomie said my sandwich smells funny. It's whole wheat bread with tuna salad, bbq sauce, pepper jack cheese and cucumber slices... It's actually really really really good!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Mowed....rode the mower, it went okay.  Trimmed up the rest I hadn't done with the push....got done as storm was moving in....  Tried to tend some quick fowl till it started raining....

taco_harvell

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 04, 2011, 12:08:43 AM
Roomie said my sandwich smells funny. It's whole wheat bread with tuna salad, bbq sauce, pepper jack cheese and cucumber slices... It's actually really really really good!
Yuck!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Home from church. Good message by Bro. Papa. Going to bed early, gotta work tomorrow. That is all. :waving: :waving:

Chseeads

Sitting here thinking it still was thundering, then realized it sounded like explosions, not thunder....so I guess after the rain passed they went ahead with the fireworks.  lol

Chseeads

Well, there is still thunder going on too, but they are doing fireworks somewhere around the lake again.

The Purple Fuzzy

They are doing fireworks in my neighborhood, too.  I keep hearing them.

Babs

guess we live around duds, eerily quiet here :yikes: 
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm kinda surprised with the burn ban that they have them.  Barb, you are in town aren't  you?  Some towns won't let you do them in the city limits.