News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on July 02, 2011, 02:07:35 AM
Mymbir!! You going to the nursing home tomorrow?

No we are helping my Uncle's girlfriend move in to an appartment she just got a few days ago. They said if she can get it set up that the inspection can take place and she can possible can get her kids back!!! Yay ..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Lynx

For the record nothing is better for supper than pan-fried chicken livers.  There may be things as good as, but nothing is better than.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

I'm in Illinois. We went grocery shopping tonight so we wouldn't have to eat out all weekend. Yay!

We're going to visit garage sales in the morning. Woo. And consignment shops. :)

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

taco_harvell

Sure wish my stomach would stop hurting and calm down so I could try to sleep!!! Could use some prayers tonight!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

Late, but praying, Brother.

Folks, my mother is doing pretty badly. I would appreciate your prayers for her.

Thanks!
John

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Morning, all. Bro John, I'll say a prayer..... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

IowaSkirtGirl

Prayers for the people asking for prayers....Prayers for the people not asking that still need them...

I woke up this morning with the same stomach issues as the other day. Not sure if it's the heat or if there is something more severe. I am going to the clinic on Friday so I'll ask them then. And I really really wanted to go see Sidewalk Prophets tonight :(. So say a little prayer that I get well at least before church in the morning! Or I'll be sitting somewhere other than the sanctuary listening to the service!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

I think we will have a busy night at the firework stand...Willie Nelson is in concert there tonight.  The size of the town (normally about 3000) will probably be 15000 tonight.  Its gonna be crazy...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 02, 2011, 02:57:46 PM
I think we will have a busy night at the firework stand...Willie Nelson is in concert there tonight.  The size of the town (normally about 3000) will probably be 15000 tonight.  Its gonna be crazy...
Willie Nelson? As in the ganja-loving Willie Nelson? Better look out for Mellow Yellow, you know those "herb-loving" folks tend to stick together...  :laughhard:
:couch:

Sorry MY, couldn't pass it up... Mini made me do it!  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: five-oh on July 02, 2011, 03:00:19 PM
Willie Nelson? As in the ganja-loving Willie Nelson? Better look out for Mellow Yellow, you know those "herb-loving" folks tend to stick together...  :laughhard:

Dont look at me!  She will be easy to spot... driving a yellow VW bus, love beads hanging off her neck, wearing a cowboy hat, and wearing her cowboy boots...LOL  She will be selling ziplock bags full of... oregano...with pretty labels...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 02, 2011, 03:03:08 PM

Dont look at me!  She will be easy to spot... driving a yellow VW bus, love beads hanging off her neck, wearing a cowboy hat, and wearing her cowboy boots...LOL
:hippy: :guitar:  :thumbsup2: Far out, man... :biglaugh: :hippy:

mini

Quote from: five-oh on July 02, 2011, 03:05:19 PM

Dont look at me!  She will be easy to spot... driving a yellow VW bus, love beads hanging off her neck, wearing a cowboy hat, and wearing her cowboy boots...LOL
:hippy: :guitar:  :thumbsup2: Far out, man... :biglaugh: :hippy:

I can hear her singing in a nasally voice...On the road again, I just cant wait to get on the road again...

Roscoe

She will be selling ziplock bags full of... oregano...with pretty labels...LOL
But at least the oregano is home grown....
if she can just avoid that pesky "hermaphidation"..... :laughhard:

QuoteWhen doing guirella its always easier to plant clones they'll grow more vegitation in the short time. All strains are different but for instances SC buds for 59-70days thats three months of budding, so if you plant your seeds Jun first(outdoor growing season start date for CA) Your plants will more then likely start budding at 6 inches tall obosed to 6 feet tall. I suggested you either
1( plant the seeds in small grow bags, place them in a closet under a T5 for 4-12 weeks depending on how big of a hurry your in. Then go toss those babies in the woods somewhere, if nothing else you might end up with alil more ganja.
2( Purchase clones and plant those

And always remember with seeds theres the chance you'll get a male in there he'll pollinate all your females and your hole grow will be out. If you get clones from a female plant you only have to worry about hermaphidation.
Hope i helped happy toking
(Lifted that from another thread nearby.....LOL)

Chseeads

Cilantro, not oregano....get it right....

*cough*

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 02, 2011, 02:04:24 PM
Prayers for the people asking for prayers....Prayers for the people not asking that still need them...

:thumbsup2:

Amen.

Roscoe

Cilantro,oregano- it's all good.  :laughhard: And Mini, you were speaking of a yellow VW bus- I just got a report of it speeding your way. Here's a pic to help you identify it.... (she was probably loading it up when this pic was taken)

:laughhard:

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  New day, new problems... my audio interface keeps flipping out.  After trying everything else I can think of I am going to swap hard drives, install a whole new OS and try that.  If THAT doesn't work, the hardware is buggy and I might as well throw it out.   :-\

Currently just waiting for my whole music collection to get backed up on two external hard drives, then it's time for surgery. 

In the meantime, eating leftover pan-fried chicken livers for breakfast.  Excellent way to start the day.   :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Wowsers. Would you look at that.  I couldn't drive that van, the headlights are just too much. 

What is that over the word "groovy?"  Looks like an amoeba... lol

I would just like to point out how onrey boys get when it's the season of blowing things up & loud noises. 

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 02, 2011, 03:57:30 PM
Wowsers. Would you look at that.  I couldn't drive that van, the headlights are just too much. 

What is that over the word "groovy?"  Looks like an amoeba... lol

I would just like to point out how onrey boys get when it's the season of blowing things up & loud noises. 

Question- you talking about your hubby and son, or me and mini? :laughhard:

Lynx

As popular as those little VW busses were back then, you would think someone would have caught on and made a minivan a lot earlier than they did.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: five-oh on July 02, 2011, 04:07:37 PM         
Question- you talking about your hubby and son, or me and mini? :laughhard:

Both.  I'm a little nervous about doing anything for fear of a firecracker is there. LOL

Newsman

Lady Melodya and Seth will be focuses in my next investigation.......

John  :waving:

Melody

Newsman, it's the government man.  It's a conspiracy against organic farming from Big Brother to monopolize us all through the PoPo.  Yeah man, that's right.

*sent from my phone... giggling*