News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe...(pictures galore warning)

Started by mini, June 10, 2011, 11:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I do NOT seem to think that.  I just stated a fact about a accident I had while washing my remaining hair.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 13, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
Listen here "sand paddle" toes...

at least i can still say i have hairs on my head. :)  and as for the sand paddle comment... your feet are made just like mine. HA!

mini

I first thought you were saying at least you still had hair on your feet...LOL

Melody

I think we need a picture.

I have little feet that look like I could hang from a tree.

mini

okieoliveoyl

my oh my..... from balding men to feet...what shall we talk about next?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Well Mini has walked down the BBW rode before...ha ha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 12, 2011, 03:39:07 PM
Round 2 of the "epicness" is brewing...

:ugly:

pondering minds wonder if Elder Pa MinnieSkirt will be in on this "epicness".....

mini

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on September 15, 2011, 06:12:03 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on September 12, 2011, 03:39:07 PM
Round 2 of the "epicness" is brewing...

:ugly:

pondering minds wonder if Elder Pa MinnieSkirt will be in on this "epicness".....

Could be...could be....

mini

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

taco_harvell

RKansas was just recovering from your last visit......
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Trip started.  Fog so thick fish are swimming through it...wait...Pa! 

As I was typing this Pa dropped his coffee cup.  He started moving faster than I have ever seen him move...LOL. Bad thing is...he's driving.

mini

Pa is back to driving with one hand, holding his coffee with the other, and arguing with the lady on the GPS at the same time.  All's normal...lol

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 23, 2011, 11:18:07 AM
Pa is back to driving with one hand, holding his coffee with the other, and arguing with the lady on the GPS at the same time.  All's normal...lol
He's been married for over thirty years and he's still arguing with ladies? He should know by now he ain't gonna win... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy