News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe...(pictures galore warning)

Started by mini, June 10, 2011, 11:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Thread reserved for upcoming bout of epic minnesotian mischievous mischief.

Stay tuned for further events...

No miniskirts were harmed in the making of this post.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

:thumbsup2:

:copcar:  In case it gets too epic.........
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

One day closer to outbreak of orneriness...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 11, 2011, 01:22:46 PM
One day closer to outbreak of orneriness...
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 11, 2011, 07:09:18 PM
:o
EPIC orneriness! And P.F.- you SHOULD be afraid..... be VERY afraid.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

*checks list again....yep....semi load of TP and 14 illegal aliens to TP fuzz buckets house in order*

The Purple Fuzzy

Good, I was needing some TP...

Newsman

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 10, 2011, 11:33:11 PM
Thread reserved for upcoming bout of epic minnesotian mischievous mischief.

Stay tuned for further events...

No miniskirts were harmed in the making of this post.
..yet

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 11, 2011, 07:26:39 PM

That explains why Chel had to use her blanket....poor thing.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

A day or two closer to epicness....

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on June 11, 2011, 07:48:00 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 11, 2011, 07:26:39 PM

That explains why Chel had to use her blanket....poor thing.

I hope it wasn't the camp blanket I gave her!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

**camo

Stupid auto correct!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Just so you know, this may or may not have got stepped up a notch.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 17, 2011, 11:17:44 AM
Today!
:clap:  :bouncy:   :clap:  :bouncy:  :clap2:   :bouncy: :clap2:  :bigcheese: EPIC!.......maybe. Or maybe not. Fun for sure. Or maybe not..... Have fun,  Mini.

And just a tip..... hide a little cash- it might be needed for bail money......

okieoliveoyl

it has to be epic if you were up at 6 a.m. to post about it.........
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

mini

My view earlier.  Familiar?

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy thinks maybe we should be scared

taco_harvell

Those two together? In the same state? Has anyone heard if RKansas survived?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 18, 2011, 12:15:29 AM

Shoot...between the two of us we nearly have a full set of teeth...

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 18, 2011, 12:51:04 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 18, 2011, 12:15:29 AM

Shoot...between the two of us we nearly have a full set of teeth...
Left?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Observations/questions so far:

Five-oh has a sweet truck.  I am now insanely jealous...lol
Arkansas: the 55mph state.  Unless you are on the interstate.  Then its 56 MPH.
What in Gods earth is a hootie loop?
All my moms kinsfolk are from Conway/Russellville.  A small fact she failed to mention.  BAH!
Roscoe, Lou and Chey.are good people.
I have ADHDAZERudnfis....
Cheyenne is a for evermore daddy's girl.