So Mini Met Roscoe...(pictures galore warning)

Started by mini, June 10, 2011, 11:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Observations from the other side of the meet-up

1) mini is everybit as ugly as I feared.
2) Mini, like myself, married way above his class and threw a couple of good lookin' colts
3) Mini's camera shows way to many of rusty's faults, and adds way too many pounds to me.
4) A "hootie loop" is a road that is designed to make outlanders wonder what we were thinking when we named our roads. It worked.
5) Mini is an Arkansan by blood. This fact has taken me to depths of despair that I didn't know existed. In Arkansas, that makes us nearly kin.
6) I have decided that, while Mini may be part communist- ( hates lasagna. And chocolate gravy)-  I will accept him as a brother. Mainly because he is bigger than me and could use me as an armrest, or something equally unpleasant should he so wish.
7) Any and all pics that Mini might post should be veiwed with the knowledge that they are, near certainly, photoshopped and fake.
8) I had a great time tonight- and tomorrow is going to be better.....CAR SHOW!!! :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

GrumpyBear

Had a great time meeting Mini and his wife.... chelle. Looking forward to consignment shops, yards sales, thrift shops- anything else we find interesting tomorrow..... :clap:
Roscoe's Daughter
Daddy's Girl<3
Spending dad's money on cars, guns, and clothes since 2006;)

mini

Quote from: five-oh on June 18, 2011, 03:34:51 AM

Rats.  I was going for "uglier than I feared." :ugly:

2) Mini, like myself, married way above his class and threw a couple of good lookin' colts.

Bubba...I think we married above our species.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

More later.  It's hard to type on this phone.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 18, 2011, 11:06:19 AM

Rats.  I was going for "uglier than I feared." :ugly: You succeeded. I was trying to be nice

2) Mini, like myself, married way above his class and threw a couple of good lookin' colts.

Bubba...I think we married above our species. Yep. How true.
I see you managed to sleep past six- barely. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

chelleebelle

Quote from: Five-oh_s BetterHalf on June 18, 2011, 03:52:39 AM
Had a great time meeting Mini and his wife.... chelle. Looking forward to consignment shops, yards sales, thrift shops- anything else we find interesting tomorrow..... :clap:

Looking forward to spending the day shopping....ummmmm.....mini I think we need all your plastic...never know what we are going to find in this state! 

Roscoe

Quote from: chelleebelle on June 18, 2011, 12:15:09 PM
Quote from: Five-oh_s BetterHalf on June 18, 2011, 03:52:39 AM

Looking forward to spending the day shopping....ummmmm.....mini I think we need all your plastic...never know what we are going to find in this state!
Yes. Like Mini's cousins, aunts, uncles....... :laughhard: And by all means take HIS plastic,not mine.  :biglaugh:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Naturally.  It's always fun when you're on someone else's plastic.  Good planning five-oh.  :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

5) Mini is an Arkansan by blood. This fact has taken me to depths of despair that I didn't know existed. In Arkansas, that makes us nearly kin.

Looking back and forth as your avatar and chellebelle's of Jerbil....you actually bear some resemblance.  Skeery.  :freaky:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on June 18, 2011, 07:12:35 PM

Looking back and forth as your avatar and chellebelle's of Jerbil....you actually bear some resemblance.  Skeery.  :freaky:
I don't see it..... :lol: And these cameras are obviously faulty. I don't recall being that "fluffy".
:laughhard:

Lynx

Now there are some friendly looking guys.  Looks like the smile is your face's natural state. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

One more quick snapshot--- Mini will have to do most of the pic posting from the Meeting of the Minds, as he took most of the pics.
I will load a few more of the ones I have tomorrow though, and will probably spoil Mini's perfect storytelling in order by picture post.  :laughhard:
This, however,is what a contented Okie redneck enjoying a classic truck looks like. And he didn't kill it a single time. :clap:

mini

I now have a incredible desire for a Rusty...lol

myhaloisintheshop

Melody

Mini, I don't remember you being that tall?

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 19, 2011, 02:24:47 AM
He aint that tall..... Bob is just that short.  :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 19, 2011, 03:06:13 AM

He has to be to fit in that Barbie car.....Jeremy could pick that pitiful little thing up and put it in his pocket.

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on June 19, 2011, 12:45:00 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 18, 2011, 07:12:35 PM

I don't see it.....

It's the jowls.

:smirk2:

Chseeads

mini

mini

To quote what I heard today:

Roscoe (to pastors son):  Ill jump out that window.
Pastors son:  That window is three feet off the ground.  You're so short you would kill yourself if you jumped from that height.

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 19, 2011, 03:57:11 AM

To quote what I heard today:

Roscoe (to pastors son):  Ill jump out that window.
Pastors son:  That window is three feet off the ground.  You're so short you would kill yourself if you jumped from that height.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

chelleebelle

It was an honor to meet five-o_s better half!

chelleebelle

BTW...it was also an honor to meet five-oh as well.  Also, can't leave out their little princess...such a sweetheart!