News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

You need to call Billy The Exterminator.

I saw him get snakes out of places like that before. :P

Well, the Israeli guy paid me for the eggs and stuff....so, whatever "fun" he wants to have with them having whoever it is bring them to him in Israel after I ship them to him in California is fine with me. LOL

Melody

smiley mumchkin is gone. I would go outside if I had a reason to. ☺

Last night of revival services w/ Chester Wright.  Last night he talked about small group ministry and the father/mother role of the church for people.  It was good stuff.

made up my own version of peanut sauce for stir fry. 

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 07, 2011, 09:37:56 PM
smiley mumchkin is gone. I would go outside if I had a reason to. ☺

Is "wanting to" not a reason?

Melody

Well, it's 90'something degrees out and I literally have nothing to do out there and I have dinner going and church tonight.  So just to stand outside for the sake of sweating isn't a huge motivator.. lol :updown: 

Seth, when we get a house, if it's logical, I will buy some hatchable eggs from you and you can tell us what to do.  I know Nathan can build a good little chicken run or whatever it'd be called.

Chseeads

Well hurry up and get a house then.  :freaky2:

Just don't offer to show me any tricks with the eggs.

:smirk2:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Well I had to go to the doctor. Both of my ankles are severely sprained. The doctor said it most likely happened when I fell down the train steps well over a week ago. Part of the swelling is from that and part is from fluid build up. So I got a fluid pill and was told to stay off my feet for awhile.

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Quote from: five-oh on June 07, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Bad thing is, I'm gonna have to brave it and go out there at some point. The shop is just too messy, and I want it to be somewhat neat for the car show coming up.

Want me to help you out and tell LouLou you are buying a new hot rod?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 07, 2011, 11:07:06 PM
Well I had to go to the doctor. Both of my ankles are severely sprained. The doctor said it most likely happened when I fell down the train steps well over a week ago. Part of the swelling is from that and part is from fluid build up. So I got a fluid pill and was told to stay off my feet for awhile.

Jason, Jason...you were already taking the train, you did not need to wait for the bus.

MelodyB

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

kmymbir

I am home from work... dead tired.. still have to put together a lesson for Friday, finish a few projects around the house, get a shower, and prepare a bible study for tonight, OH and edit a slideshow presentation.. that's probably just the start of my night. I'm already trying to fall asleep.... AND I have an extremely funny story about a snake.. but... it will have to wait.. I MUST BATHE!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: kmymbir on June 08, 2011, 01:04:30 AM
I am home from work... dead tired.. still have to put together a lesson for Friday, finish a few projects around the house, get a shower, and prepare a bible study for tonight, OH and edit a slideshow presentation.. that's probably just the start of my night. I'm already trying to fall asleep.... AND I have an extremely funny story about a snake.. but... it will have to wait.. I MUST BATHE!

Yes... Baths are a GooD thing! Just cause you are the "Chicken Queen" doesn't mean you need to smell like a Chicken Pen!  :thumbsup2:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on June 07, 2011, 10:23:28 PM

lol Seth! No worries there! Although I made good use with a plastic easter egg once in 5th grade... I was a late bloomer. :updown:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 08, 2011, 02:26:48 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 07, 2011, 10:23:28 PM

lol Seth! No worries there! Although I made good use with a plastic easter egg once in 5th grade... I was a late bloomer. :updown:

:laughhard: Not even sure how else to respond... LoL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

MelodyB

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

PLEASE pray for me ... I am having very sharp pains in my side.. it feels like a kidney stone is trying to move..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Would you look at that?  Whoops, everyone already is...

Last night I forgot my "normal" shoes and left them at work.  Today I came in and everyone was asking what was I up to last night?  They saw my shoes lying there and they saw what looked for all the world like footprints in the dust at line one, so they assumed I had taken my shoes off and run around barefoot - as if anyone, sane or insane, would run around barefoot on a yucky factory floor.

So the upshot is everyone on first shift now knows about my new shoes and were all talking about them, wanting to see them.  So much for people not noticing...   :scared: :sulk:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

I folowed the instructions of the thread title, you may be interested to know..I went and fished a jackpot bass tournament Tuesday evening!

John  :waving: