News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

I was a little miffed at an ebay buyer from one of my first auctions that left feedback, it was positive, but his only remark was "ok."  I was like, OKAY!?!  That's it!?  I included 6 extras, AND I even refunded $2 of shipping just to be nice because it didn't come out to that much...and all I get is an "ok?" 

But, I looked at his feedback left to other people, and there are about 32 feedbacks to people that he's left that only say "ok."  So I'm not alone....

BUT, there's a few scattered here and there that got something like "a ok," "good," "very good," or even "great."

I'm still slightly offended.  LOL

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on June 08, 2011, 11:13:03 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 08, 2011, 10:24:01 PM
Swelling is down a little bit. I am  still trying to figure out how a person is suppose to take a fluid pill and  "stay off your feet". lol

Went to the dentist today and have to go back Monday to be sedated and have several teeth extracted and several others worked on. Pray it all goes well.

I don't like people.

Or a lot of things.
You love people because they make your life interesting and give you something to complain about. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Chseeads on June 07, 2011, 11:28:40 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 07, 2011, 11:07:06 PM
Well I had to go to the doctor. Both of my ankles are severely sprained. The doctor said it most likely happened when I fell down the train steps well over a week ago. Part of the swelling is from that and part is from fluid build up. So I got a fluid pill and was told to stay off my feet for awhile.

Jason, Jason...you were already taking the train, you did not need to wait for the bus.

We did plenty of that, too.  The real kind of waiting for the bus.  Funny thing to find a bus stop on the steps of the train, though!

**HUGS** Taco

Chseeads

I would rather have an uninteresting life.  :P

Don't forget, I have poison.... :freaky2:

Don't eat anything you find laying around outside my house after dark tonight.

Chseeads

Lord...living in the nursing home with these old cold-blooded people that leave the air turned up to ninety so it's over 80 degrees and feels like the Amazon in here is a real treat. 

Go out and get wet with sweat...come in and...it's no better.

Chseeads

Oh, and my dad needs clubbed....sheesh...he'll get on the riding lawnmower, run a streak up and down here or there mowing, and that's it.  I want to beat him, it aggravates the snot out of me.  If you're going to mow, then MOW!  If you're not, then quit, instead of just making a mess!  This evening he rode the mower to go to the backyard.  But he couldn't just ride it back there, no, he had to mow a helter skelter streak here and there like Mr. Magoo.

Chseeads

Okay, so now I'm a hypopoisondriac.

I feel like I poisoned myself....  I'm pretty sure I really didn't though...

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on June 09, 2011, 03:01:43 AM
Okay, so now I'm a hypopoisondriac.

I feel like I poisoned myself....  I'm pretty sure I really didn't though...

What kind of poison are you using?

Melody

question of the day:

Why won't they make toaster ovens able to fit ordinary pie size pans? 

My oven is broke so I thought, no problem, I'll use the toaster oven.  Ever seen an oblong apple pie?  goodness gracious.

oh and Hannah tried to make a little one in her easy bake oven.  It wasn't easy.  If anyone has little girls who love such things, make the little pie very shallow, which is the equivalent of 2 slices of apple.  :updown:

Chseeads

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.  :smirk2:

Fly bait.

taco_harvell

It would probably take a good amount of that to poison you. It would probably just give you a belly ache. lol

Chseeads

Well, when you read the label, it's terrifying. lol 

And people use it to poison coons and stuff and it supposedly works very well....  :o

Melody

Too bad you can't put a night camera out there. That'd be good entertainment.

MelodyB

I found a new tattoo program. Ami James moved from Miami to NY and opened a new shop.

Ohhhh yeah. :freaky2:

Had a great day with my Livi today! And prayer tonight was great!

And in case I haven't said so lately...I love GP!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 09, 2011, 03:29:39 AM
Too bad you can't put a night camera out there. That'd be good entertainment.

Oh, I could definitely put one out there....I just don't want to fork over money for one. 

As stated earlier, I'm 99% sure it was a coon that pulled the dove out of the cage...but not sure what is throwing the live trap and eating the stuff without getting caught in it.....

Bah.

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 08, 2011, 10:24:01 PM
Swelling is down a little bit. I am  still trying to figure out how a person is suppose to take a fluid pill and  "stay off your feet". lol
:rofl:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Well, the "creature" has made it's faithful return.... :smirk2:

Checked the live trap behind the garage - trap is thrown.  This time it didn't look like it ate much of anything out of it....  It had been baited with dog biscuits before, but it was peanut butter & fly bait tonight...lol....  And a second dish of it I had sitting outside the trap didn't look like it'd been bothered.

But, then out front by the dove cage, I had a dish of it...and the dish and all is gone....I couldn't find the dish anywhere...  And the doves were all edgey...poor things...rightfully so...after one of your own has been brutally murdered by an evil fiend that pulled it kicking and screaming through the bars of a wire cage piece by piece....yeah..... 

Seemed like I heard something rustle down over the hill in the grass....looked around a bit but didn't see anything...  Don't have a flashlight worth a hoot....  I'll explore in the daytime and see if I see any signs of anything....

I didn't open the trap back up...but i broke up a couple dog biscuits and added them to the dish sitting out back there....

This/these creatures must be stopped!  :demand:

MelodyB

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Can anyone verify the where abouts of "Queen" Mel on those nights the horrific tragedy took place? *sigh* She may jealous of all the attention you've been giving "The Chicken Queen"... Just sayin...
:hypocrite:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

So.....

As of this morning, the "creature" came back to the dish behind the garage, and ran off with it.  I found it up on the hill empty.  It also reached through the wire of the trap and fished out what was in there and ate it.  I found the empty dish from out front, down over the hill out there.  It (or they, I don't know if there's one thing or many), also tore into a little bag of trash out front.  AND, got in the chicken compound, and under the bean crib and killed 4 of my baby geese!!!!!!!! :getangry: :mad: :angry:  Only remains of one of them left behind. 

It is a ravenous beast, and it must be stopped.  I hope it dies a horrible death from the poison.....

In other creature related news, there's been this stray dog down the road hanging around the pasture at my sister's.  This morning the goofy hippyfied neighbors next to her, were driving down the road from up the holler direction, luring that dog along down the road with some food or something.....  If they want it, they better keep it.  Cause if it comes up here and I catch it around here, best case scenario is I haul it's sorry butt to the pound, worst case scenario, it eats some poison or gets pumped full of .22 shells.

:smirk2:

Lynx

Man, if I could catch and cook that raccoon... Mmmmmm-MMMM!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

At work on my monday. Don't quite know how it happened, but I talked myself into more job related duties today. Our lead firearms instructor recently left the department , leaving just two of us certified to teach firearms. I got my certificate primarily to have, and to assist and haven't been actively involved in teaching. Talking with the chief today, I managed to let him talk me into a corner and out of my comfort zone. Now I'm the lead instructor... :o Lord, help us all.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

DUCK AND COVER!  DUCK AND COVER! 

I mean um... er...

Teaching is good for you.  It makes you realize just how much you know about the subject and forces you to organize what you know into rational, communicable thoughts.  It has been said that if you want to really learn something, teach it to someone else. 

Given your perspicuity and native intelligence I'm sure you'll do fine.  Just teach them all the stuff you wish someone had told you before. ;)
"Do you sing at church?"