News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: Nelle on June 06, 2011, 08:26:21 PM
My boyfriend loves onions...eats them on most foods. Yuck!!

Boy, that'll make for a fun time smoochin'.  :smirk2:

Nelle

Quote from: Chseeads on June 06, 2011, 08:30:49 PM
Quote from: Nelle on June 06, 2011, 08:26:21 PM
My boyfriend loves onions...eats them on most foods. Yuck!!

Boy, that'll make for a fun time smoochin'.  :smirk2:

Do you want me to answer this? Lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

It was a statement more than a question...but, if you feel the need to elaborate, Sharing Is Caring, so feel free, we'll listen.  :freaky2:

Chseeads

BOL..........

:o

You won't believe it....but, the person that emailed me on Ebay...did it again...LOL.....

"I haven't heard back from you sugar pie. You have such a sexy Ebay nic. I bet you are a tall dark handsome and well built man. I was a man but now I am all woman. Write me back, I may buy some eggs from you and show you some tricks if you want"

My nickname on Ebay is....chseeads.  :smirk2: 

This person shows up as being from NC.

Um, TRICIA?????????

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Newsman

This is the best first three pages to a Sharing thread we've had in a long time! I don't know Who to investigate First!

John  :waving:

Tricia Lea

It aint me but I cant quit laughing after reading it

You can block people on ebay, I did one awhile back after they bid on 2 different things and never paid. I reported them and blocked them

taco_harvell

I am back at my residence, but it sure doesn't feel much like home anymore.

Could use your prayers, my legs and feet are swollen severely. I don't think I have ever seen them this bad. Pray the swelling comes down tonight. If not tomorrow I will be seeking medical attention.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Hang upside down like a bat...that'll let it all run to your head.  :ugly:  Hope you feel better quick....

TOOTIE, or anybody that is familiar with it....  If you are selling something on Ebay, do your listed items not show up if you do a search for those type of things?  Cause if I search "hatching eggs" or specifically the titles that I listed my stuff under, it will not pull up anything in the general search.   

Is that normal, or am I doing something wrong, or what's the deal?

Melody

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 06, 2011, 11:03:37 PMCould use your prayers, my legs and feet are swollen severely. I don't think I have ever seen them this bad. Pray the swelling comes down tonight. If not tomorrow I will be seeking medical attention.

I had that happen last fall.  I didn't realize it but my tummy was swollen too.  It was a digestive infection because I didn't know I was sensitive to gluten.  I had no ankles for 4 days.

Tricia Lea

I went and looked at your profile and heres what I see

nothing is showing up for you at all

Chseeads

Yeah, I had someone else look too....  Bah.

I'm on the phone with customer support now.  So hopefully they'll get it fixed.  Only listed them as 24 hour listings...sheesh, they need to be visible. LOL 

Chseeads

Supposedly they're just held up in the screening process...blah blah....wasn't much help...basically just said wait and see. 

Tricia Lea

I would have them restart the listings and not make you loose time

Chseeads

Well, she didn't act like she wanted to do that or like that was an option....

They're showing up one by one now. 

I'll know for future reference at least....  She said if you schedule the start time the screening process starts as soon as you submit it....  But that's an extra little bit of listing fee.... 

In my future listings (if I can list anymore, seeing the luck I'm having with my new "lady" friends and issues...LOL), I may try to put up 3 day listings at the weekend so it will be over beginning of the week and I can ship then.... 

Learning process.

Newsman

Praying, brother.

John

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 06, 2011, 11:03:37 PM
I am back at my residence, but it sure doesn't feel much like home anymore.

Could use your prayers, my legs and feet are swollen severely. I don't think I have ever seen them this bad. Pray the swelling comes down tonight. If not tomorrow I will be seeking medical attention.

Chseeads

I thought you were praying for me and my ebay woes.....but then I saw you quoted Taco... :hypocrite:

Newsman

hey, your problems with women may garner you more investigation time, but no sympathy! :)

John  :waving:

Chseeads

*sigh*

Two ducks are MIA this evening.  Two of my runners.  Always the thing you least want anything to happen to that has something happen to it.  Holding out a shred of hope that they were simply hiding out in the grass somewhere for the night and I couldn't find them...that's out of character, but it's my only hope.

:reaction:

Lynx

Well would you look at that!  Everyone at work sure did today.  So much for my theory that nobody notices shoes.  Everyone had to get a look at my shoes and ask questions and/or make comments about them.    :paranoid:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Some liked them, some said they looked like swim shoes (!!!) and some said it would hurt their feet.  I can just barely see the swim shoes - I wore the black KSO because I am NOT wearing the leather ones to work at a factory - but they're not really at all the same as a swim shoe.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?