News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

* Babs sees your lips moving but all she hears is "blah blah blah"
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 06, 2011, 11:50:28 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 06, 2011, 07:49:23 AM
I did receive this wonderful :spam: message from "someone" regarding one of the items though:
"Looks like some nice eggs. If I buy some from you baby, what can we do with them eggs to have some fun"

Sounds like the kind of gal (hopefully a gal) that would enjoy some other ebay items... :freaky2:

True.  :freaky:

I reported the post as "harassing."  lol  I should've replied back and been like, "Well, baby, we can hatch those eggs and make some fuzzy little chicks together....or we could go egg some houses....or...the possibilities are endless....waiting for your bid, honey..."

:roll:

Quote from: five-oh on June 06, 2011, 11:53:21 AM
To borrow Mel's favorite phrase- SMH.

I thought "That is all." was her favorite phrase. :P

Melody

LOL all the interesting things happen to you Seth!

We enjoy cultural stuff & Hannah informed me she has all kinds of foreign items... They're all made in China.  :biglaugh:

Nelle

I get to see my boyfriend this weekend. Excited! Leaving Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday night! :)

MelodyB

Up now.

Dad bought a huge box of tomatoes on Friday and they are SOOO GOOD. Home grown. But there are still a LOT of them left and we have been eating them like crazy! If we don't stew them down and freeze them, they will be going bad before we can eat them all. That's my project for today. I'm gonna go clean the kitchen and start on that project. Then later I'm fixing hamburgers for dinner and gonna go pray with my crew this evening.

Gonna be a good day. :bigcheese:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Chseeads on June 06, 2011, 02:34:33 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 06, 2011, 11:50:28 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 06, 2011, 07:49:23 AM
I did receive this wonderful :spam: message from "someone" regarding one of the items though:
"Looks like some nice eggs. If I buy some from you baby, what can we do with them eggs to have some fun"

Sounds like the kind of gal (hopefully a gal) that would enjoy some other ebay items... :freaky2:

True.  :freaky:

I reported the post as "harassing."  lol  I should've replied back and been like, "Well, baby, we can hatch those eggs and make some fuzzy little chicks together....or we could go egg some houses....or...the possibilities are endless....waiting for your bid, honey..."

Seth you attract the oddest things lol

maybe you should have asked them out lol jk

Lynx

Melody those wouldn't last long here - I love me a big tomato sandwich.  With a little mayo, a little stoneground mustard, some good whole wheat sourdough and a whole fresh-from-the-garden tomato in slices about an inch thick.... mmm, yeah!

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from my grandma, referring to my new five-finger shoes:  "Put on your other feet and go get the mail."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

MelodyB

They don't last long here either...since the moment the box appeared, I have been eating them. Plain with salt, on sandwiches, sliced with the meal, in eggs...every way possible. But it's a BIG BIG box! I'm serious, we have been eating and eating these tomatoes and there is still a bunch left! And WE LOVE TOMATOES!

I've finished the dishes, and I'm fixing to go eat those tomatoes...at least two of them. :fork:

Melody

Do you make salsa and spagetti and chili with them?  Mmmm....

I got a pork roast *gasp* and have it in the crock pot with some salsa verde.  Not sure what to make with it.  I can't quite remember Sarah's recipe...

Chseeads

Been doling out egg shipping estimates for everywhere from California to Puerto Rico.

:afro:

Chseeads

Oh, and Queenie, give me some of your tomaters, we're out, and I need them for omelettes and BBP's and such.  :smirk2: 

We've got one tomato plant that looks really good right now.  Hopefully it produces lots of yuminess....  Had my garden plans worked out this season, I'd have had a lot more, but that got tabled this time around....maybe next year?  *shrug* 

MelodyB

I haven't made salsa, but I put them in everything.

I just ate not one but TWO tomatoe sandwiches. Man! They were so good!

Come get as many as you want, My King. :freaky2:

Lynx

I'm thinking of wearing these five-finger shoe/footgloves to work, just to see if a certain person's nose can turn up any higher.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on June 06, 2011, 05:21:24 PM
I just ate not one but TWO tomatoe sandwiches. Man! They were so good!
She's doing it again, twisting the knife...  Just like with the cheesecakes.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Toasted bread...over toasted, almost burnt...Helmans mayonaise, and a sprinkle of salt. NOTHIN. BETTER.

Chseeads

Not even your beloved glandular meats and bulbed veggies?!  :eek!:

Just listed another bunch of Ebay egg auctions....

Let's see if I attract anymore "hot chicks" with my eggs....

Chseeads

Oh, and btw, when I start listing things on Ebay, the strange excitement of seeing what will happen makes me want to sell everything I own...lol  :P

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Liver and onions are in a class all by themselves. They can't compare to tomato sandwiches.

Chseeads

kmymbir

Queen I agree with King.. Liver is for fishing or saving a life.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Nelle

My boyfriend loves onions...eats them on most foods. Yuck!!

Really wanting to hurry up and quit my job & move north!! So very very tired of the heat in a RETAIL store. It's ridiculous.