News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

We buy Great Value brand 1% milk.

It would be cheaper to drink gasoline.

We don't drink a lot of milk nowadays anyway.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Cheaper, and probably just as good for you.  Skim milk and all the % milks taste all wrong to me.  There's something weird about them, they're just not right.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2011, 04:58:03 PM
We buy Great Value brand 1% milk.

It would be cheaper to drink gasoline.

We don't drink a lot of milk nowadays anyway.
Lord, Mel, Great Value whole milk here isn't but around $3.97 a gallon, I think. Chey goes through milk outrageously fast. She loves the stuff and will drink it all the day long if you let her. In fact, she wants some now.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 05:02:23 PM
Chey goes through milk outrageously fast. She loves the stuff and will drink it all the day long if you let her. In fact, she wants some now.
That's what you get for letting her read over your shoulder.  Now she's thinking about it, thus she will naturally ask for it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

Back on the fresh milk...there is no comparison on store bought and fresh milk.  Fresh is great.  Well, fresh is great unless the cow got into some wild garlic or onions, then fresh is not the way to go....LOL

Here lately, we have been drinking Soy Milk.  Now you guys have me wanting a big glass of Braum's whole milk....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 25, 2011, 05:05:35 PM
Back on the fresh milk...there is no comparison on store bought and fresh milk.  Fresh is great.  Well, fresh is great unless the cow got into some wild garlic or onions, then fresh is not the way to go....LOL

Here lately, we have been drinking Soy Milk.  Now you guys have me wanting a big glass of Braum's whole milk....
I have determined that the cow is quite possibly my favorite animal.... Milk, which I love- from the cow. Butter - also from the cow. Big juicey steaks and roasts- from the cow. Is it any wonder the Hindu faith worships them.....I'm nearly a hindu, now. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Soy milk is okay, as long as you're not expecting real milk.  If you're wanting it to taste like real milk you'll be disappointed.  If you judge it based on what it is, it's not too bad. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I really like almond milk and fresh rice milk.  It's crazy easy to make too. 

I prefer to buy non-homoginized but that's too expensive for us.  But instinctly, even though never having fresh milk, have always shake my milk before use...lol  In the last year I've had non homoginized, no hormone milk and it's lovely. But still store bought.

mini

We have been drinking the Vanilla Soy Milk.  Tastes like a nutty milkshake.  Seriously.

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 05:08:53 PM

I have determined that the cow is quite possibly my favorite animal.... Milk, which I love- from the cow. Butter - also from the cow. Big juicey steaks and roasts- from the cow. Is it any wonder the Hindu faith worships them.....I'm nearly a hindu, now. :laughhard:

You are Buddhist too... don't forget that.  And Pentecostal.  And hopefully Catholic.

So....Roscoe is a Hindu Pentecostal Buddhist with strong Catholic leanings.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
You don't drink milk, Jenn? Then what on earth do you do with it?!

Put it in stuff: mac & cheese, oatmeal, cereal all the normal things you do with it lol....
I just can't like drink a plain glass of milk....now chocolate milk? that's a diff story haha....

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 25, 2011, 04:56:39 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2011, 04:54:40 PM
You don't drink milk, Jenn? Then what on earth do you do with it?!
I don't drink milk either.  I cook with butter, cream, cheese, but milk I have no real use for. 

And yeah, what would you do with it?  I never buy it so I wouldn't know. 

Mom drinks lactose free milk....the Great Value brand...and she says her 1/2 gallon costs as much as a gallon of reg. milk.

She's stopped buying milk though for the rest of us, cus she says we don't go thru it enough. lol
I won't drink milk if it's within like 2 days of expiration though...It has to be like a week out or more.....

I've had bad experiences with bad milk - so I'm realllllllllllly picky about milk.

But I LOVE cottage cheese (Only Great Value brand though haha).....explain that!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 25, 2011, 05:15:51 PM
We have been drinking the Vanilla Soy Milk.  Tastes like a nutty milkshake.  Seriously.

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 05:08:53 PM

You are Buddhist too... don't forget that.  And Pentecostal.  And hopefully Catholic.

So....Roscoe is a Hindu Pentecostal Buddhist with strong Catholic leanings.
Wait! Where'd the Catholic come in at?!? Hindu for my love of cows, Pentecostal for my love of truth, buddist because I look like him- Always told Lou I had the body of a god-  :laughhard: But I don't remember the Catholic connection?

mini

Catholic is my own...basically it means you love people.  "All-embracing" is the technical definition.  If you want to mess someone up, tell them you are a Catholic Pentecostal.  LOL

Roscoe

:laughhard:

Don't know if I'm saintly enough to fit the "all embracing" definition.... can you alter it to "embracing some, shoving others"?  :laughhard:

mini

Babs

There is a church here that is "apostolic catholic" lol first time I saw the sign I had to drive around the block to see I read it right. Then did some study and learned Catholics have claimed being apostolic 1000s of years ago.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I've heard of someone who eats almost everything being called someone with a catholic diet or catholic taste.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 25, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
I've heard of someone who eats almost everything being called someone with a catholic diet or catholic taste.
There's a catholic definition I can get behind.... :biglaugh:

MelodyB

Just cause Peter was an Apostle doesn't mean that they should claim to be Apostolic. Lol

Not when they don't adhere to the teachings that Peter preached!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

I know lol its like yeah he was our first pope but we didn't believe a word he said, then went from there lol

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on May 25, 2011, 05:42:56 PM
I know lol its like yeah he was our first pope but we didn't believe a word he said, then went from there lol
I don't know much about the Catholic religion, but how do they consider him their first pope? Did the Catholic church once embrace  being holy ghost filled? Did they once baptize with immersion in Jesus' name?

mini

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 05:47:19 PM
I don't know much about the Catholic religion, but how do they consider him their first pope? Did the Catholic church once embrace  being holy ghost filled? Did they once baptize with immersion in Jesus' name?

Well, they started out believing that Pete was a Pope after a long experiment with early forms of LSD.  And the catholic church never embraced oneness or Jesus name baptism as far as I know.

If you ever get a chance buy a Halleys bible handbook. He talks a lot about the popes and the catholic church in there.

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2011, 05:40:08 PM
Just cause Peter was an Apostle doesn't mean that they should claim to be Apostolic. Lol

We should be catholic in definition, but not in the doctrine of the Roman Catholic church.

Babs

I don't get why just know they do only times I went to a mass was in my 20s when we did acid lol

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 25, 2011, 05:51:42 PM

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 05:47:19 PM

Well, they started out believing that Pete was a Pope after a long experiment with early forms of LSD.  And the catholic church never embraced oneness or Jesus name baptism as far as I know.

If you ever get a chance buy a Halleys bible handbook. He talks a lot about the popes and the catholic church in there.

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2011, 05:40:08 PM

We should be catholic in definition, but not in the doctrine of the Roman Catholic church.
One more book to add to my reading list...... And I've gotta get off this 'puter and get something done! :waving:

Newsman

Chseeads

Went to lunch with former coworkers....I hate spending money to eat out, but it's a special occasion...bah....

Went to the unemployment office to see about milking the last hitch of milk out of the government cow.

Got a bag of gamebird feed. 

Grocery shopped.

Stormed, but not much where I was. 

Home eating a salad.