never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

Babs

sometimes saying goodbye is bittersweet.

ate lunch with a few friends only to realize i have moved on and they haven't.

* Babs turns on her electric blanket and takes a nap

:waving:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Cooked 40 hamburger steaks, had church, ate, then did clean up, and I am finally home.

I am drained! Seemed like everyone enjoyed the food.

My back is not happy with me though.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.

Went to the bird fair.  Got some feed and supplies...and....couldn't pass up a pair of diamond doves a different color than what I have...Lord help me. lol

Stopped at Rural King for ranch feed and supplies on the way back home.

A girl and a guy came to see the birds and such...she's wanting to get a couple ducklings to raise just for the experience.....So I'm like her bird life coach now...  The guy, her BF or husband, didn't inquire as to which, lol, reminded me of Chel.  :o  He's got their family features in the nose and surrounding areas....

I didn't try to smooch him or anything though....don't worry, it wasn't that bad.  :P

Then the neighbor bird guy came and got some chicken eggs to hatch out.  And in the mean time I've been cleaning a cage to put the young diamond doves mine raised into out of the aviary, and I'm gonna clean it out kinda, and put the new ones in there with everybody....

Stopped to eat a bite of supper......

Eeeeek.

taco_harvell

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 28, 2011, 12:48:18 AM

A girl and a guy came to see the birds and such...she's wanting to get a couple ducklings to raise just for the experience.....So I'm like her bird life coach now...  The guy, her BF or husband, didn't inquire as to which, lol, reminded me of Chel.  :o  He's got their family features in the nose and surrounding areas....

I didn't try to smooch him or anything though....don't worry, it wasn't that bad.  :P

What is scary is that by mentioning you didn't kiss the guy resembling Chel it implies that you thought about it.  :yikes:

Heather

I didn't make it to church. I went and watched the game instead. I'm terrible about stuff like that. Once I'm out of a routine it's so hard to get back into it.

Home and crocheting :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

*Isaac limps in, looks around and goes off to collapse somewhere for a while.

Ugh.  Kids.

If I were paid to drive the church bus it wouldn't be enough, however much I got paid.   But I'm not getting paid.  At least... not in money.

Oh well.  There are others who used to be the same way, but after a while coming to church they got better.  There is hope for the future.  And ibuprophen for the present.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other news, seeing kids pray is awesome.  Have I mentioned that?  Well it happened again this morning.  Not as long as last Sunday, but the same net effect and just as awesome.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 28, 2011, 01:15:39 AM

Quote from: Chseeads on March 28, 2011, 12:48:18 AM

What is scary is that by mentioning you didn't kiss the guy resembling Chel it implies that you thought about it.  :yikes:

No, I didn't think about it until I decided to write about it.  :P

And it's her boyfriend, she just said because, turns out, she is the same person that is this somewhat weird girl from freecycle that's been talking to me about ducks/eggs/whatever for a long time now....  She doesn't seem as goofy in person as she does online. LOL

Lynx

Freecycle is a wonderful place.  I've gotten in and sent out a lot of computers and other stuff over freecycle.
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Just found out my former Pastor from AZ is in the hospital. They said his heart rate suddenly slowed and then his heart stopped. They were able to get it going again and he is in stable condition. This man is truly a man of God and a good friend. God has brought him back from deaths door several times I believe he can do it again. If anyone is up please say a prayer for him, his family, and the church there.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Babs

INSTALLING SPRING...
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
33% DONE. Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

So WOW!

Yesterday was amazing! Had awesome church, then went to Barnhills with all my favorite church ppl. Like seriously...pretty much the WHOLE CHURCH was there. We had 17 at our table, and we had three more BIG groups from our church there! It was amazing fellowship! Then I came home very briefly and went back out again to Lucedale, (where I got lost...long story) and finally got Kimber picked up and we went to a church that was having revival with Trisha (Orignal Dingbat and Domer Trisha) amd her husband!! So got to spend an amazing service with them, and hilarious fellowship afterward! Then when I whet to drop Kimber off, she stayed in the truck and we talked for another 3 hours almost! Then I had a 45 min drive home!!

I pulled in at 1:15, and I'm up now. Headed to keep Parker.

Wow. I'm exhausted but insanely happy and content.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Morning, everyone. Nothing new to report here. Just plodding along, enjoying my peaceful, drama free life. :lol: Back at work. Bleh. Thank God it's my friday. Funny, I really don't do much of anything at work and I'm still worn out from it. Never thought I could get lazier than I was, but evidence to the contrary is becoming hard to ignore.  :laughhard:
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 28, 2011, 07:56:16 AM
Just found out my former Pastor from AZ is in the hospital. They said his heart rate suddenly slowed and then his heart stopped. They were able to get it going again and he is in stable condition. This man is truly a man of God and a good friend. God has brought him back from deaths door several times I believe he can do it again. If anyone is up please say a prayer for him, his family, and the church there.
I'll be praying , Taco. Seems like alot of ministers I know are having health issues recently.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Fittin to eat a sweet tater. Parker isn't feeling well today. I have permission to administer cold meds to him, so y'all know he's gonna sleep today.

That's WONDERFUL, cause I am tired! And I HAVE to get a nap today too!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  For some reason I woke up with "A beautiful sound" running through my head  Not Newsboys, Geoff Moore.

The heart of a proud man breaking
The cry of a sinner seeking truth
It's a beautiful sound
When the walls come crashing down
And the chains fall to the ground

Taco, sorry to hear that.  If he's anything like my pastor, you wish he'd stay forever. 

Mel, glad you had as good a day as I had yesterday.  :)

Quote from: Babs on March 28, 2011, 08:17:21 AM
INSTALLING SPRING...
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
33% DONE. Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again
Yeah, for real...

Let's see, anything else to comment on right now?....  Oh yeah, there is one thing I forgot to mention:

GRANDMA'S COMING HOME TODAY!!! :hyper:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

By the way, don't tell HER I said that.  Wouldn't do at all to give her any sign I missed her.   :nono:

*looks off in the distance and whistles nonchalantly. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Day 8 :hyper:

5 Days :hyper:

* Babs runs around like a chicken with her head cut off

:hyper:

My latest blog post.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.