News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 27, 2011, 04:35:02 AM
Got to be at church 2 hours early tomorrow. I have been volunteered to cook hamburger steaks for the entire church. I guess people volunteering you to cook at least means someone likes your cooking. lol
Judging by the whole puppet team saying "Isaac makes dessert!" it either means they like my desserts... or they want to keep me from doing something else.  So yeah. 

How big is your church taco?  And will you have a couple extra?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 27, 2011, 04:39:56 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 27, 2011, 04:35:02 AM
Got to be at church 2 hours early tomorrow. I have been volunteered to cook hamburger steaks for the entire church. I guess people volunteering you to cook at least means someone likes your cooking. lol
Judging by the whole puppet team saying "Isaac makes dessert!" it either means they like my desserts... or they want to keep me from doing something else.  So yeah. 

How big is your church taco?  And will you have a couple extra?

Our church is very small so it's not a big issue. We always have extras, never know when someone might stop by to eat.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 27, 2011, 03:31:58 AM

I need a volunteer to write an annotated bibliography for me! It's due 11pm tomorrow night.  :hypocrite:

Thought that said an anointed bibliography....

MsJennJenn

bahaha...nope...although I need the anointing to get it done...arg!

annotated bibliographies are lame...I basically have to find SIX sources on a specific subject, and write paragraphs per source on if the source is in good faith, or if it's a bad source etc. Seriously? DUMBBB...English Comp I, English of any sort and English professors are all lame. It's a lame class.

If I don't pass this class this semester I seriously am gonna hurl.
I don't want to take Comp I for the FOURTH TIME!!!!!!!!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Taco I seriously looked up your town to see how far away it was... nope, a bit too far.  Too bad.  I'm not big on hamburger steaks (I can eat them but I'd pass them up for a good plate of catfish) but I would have enjoyed meeting you folks down there.

Night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

3 hours and 39 mins. That must be a record for someone. Not me though, MY record is 14 hours 26 mins.

*cough*

My jaws hurt. And my mouth is dry.

Gonna get a drink and go to bed.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Up and headed to work with the rowdy bunch this morning. One of the last Sunday's I worked back in December I ended up taped to the break table. We'll see how today goes (Ive got my box cutter tucked in my uniform just in case  :roll: )

Church this evening! I haven't been in 2 weeks so I'm pretty pumped about it :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Up.

Fixing to go put a roast and some steak in the crockpot. That's what mom wants. *shrug*

Chseeads

A roast and steak.  That's a unique combo.  :smirk2:

Church shortly.

Bird fair this afternoon.  Woohoo.

MelodyB

Ok done. Also got three HUGE sweet potatoes in the oven now. Gonna cook them on *400 till mom leaves for church at around 9ish, and then leave them in the oven and they should be perfect by lunchtime.

Today is my nieces birthday. She is 8 today. :sadbounce: Gettin too big. *sniff*

MelodyB

It's all beef, it should be ok.

Hopefully it's a Bird fair, and not a "Bird" fair like my "train" expo was yesterday.

Lynx

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 27, 2011, 11:45:37 AM
Up and headed to work with the rowdy bunch this morning. One of the last Sunday's I worked back in December I ended up taped to the break table. We'll see how today goes (Ive got my box cutter tucked in my uniform just in case  :roll: )

Where do you work?  :o

Melody that sounds like a winner, especially the sweet potatoes.  I'll be right over.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

Heather

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 27, 2011, 01:11:17 PM
Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 27, 2011, 11:45:37 AM

Where do you work?  :o

Melody that sounds like a winner, especially the sweet potatoes.  I'll be right over.

The wonderful world of AutoZone.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Babs

* Babs waves to all as she walks out the door

Have a great day all!

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Going over to the church in a few to start cooking.

My back is still working against me instead of with me it seems this morning.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"