News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pass 'round the plate...we're collectin' the offerin' in Sharing 4-2-8!

Started by MelodyB, March 05, 2011, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

EricShane

you guys should read my new post! "Family History!!!" its alot to read, but I was so excited about it!!!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Ate at Applebee's with James and them tonight and the place was totally packed when we got there.  You wouldn't think the economy is not so hot or that gas is out the wazoo.  Maybe everybody was out having one last meal. lol

Chseeads

:sing:  Just another rainy Monday..oh wait, it's Saturday.  :smirk2:

Going to Tom of Nuthouse fame's birthday party this afternoon....I think it's pretty much been since last year's party when I saw him last, except for maybe seeing him walk across the parking lot at the NH when I was there for an egg drop or something....  Sheesh.

:smirk2:

Nelle

We're at the church getting ready for the pictures. Wedding starts at 2! Haha..

Chseeads

Chseeads

Newsman

You Didn't Invite Us??  :nono:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Nelle on March 05, 2011, 02:58:44 PM
We're at the church getting ready for the pictures. Wedding starts at 2! Haha..

Chseeads

My dad just took the drughead to town for something to work on his truck, and drove my Trailblazer because he had pulled it in front of the garage door and was apparently too lazy to back mine up and get his own car out.

I hope to goodness that they have enough sense for drughead not to smoke in it.  If he does, somebody's hindend is getting kicked to high heaven.

Hopefully my aggressions are unwarranted and they have that much sense.

TheGirl

Yay a new sharing thread and I made it just in time for page 1 :)

Lynx

Seth, this is one advantage of always keeping your keys in your pocket.  Nobody will drive my vehicle without me knowing about it beforehand. 

Of course, another advantage is I never lose my keys.  I always know where they are, in my pocket.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Well I knew he was going to do it, though I didn't quite see why he couldn't get his own car out of the garage and drive it.  But I didn't worry about the smoking until after the fact, they were starting to pull out and I didn't go ahead and run out there and lay the law down.

SippinTea

Had loads of fun with my men and some friends at dinner last night. :) Jason had a great time with their son, and their little 3 yr old daughter had fun flirting with Chris. :lol:

Back to crocheting I go. But I think I may get some hot tea first. Been coughing like crazy. Ick. Mel, dearie, please keep your ickiness in MS. Thanks. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Somebody talk already!  How can I procrastinate what I'm supposed to be doing (fiddling around with a soundtrack) if nobody talks to keep me occupied on the forum?  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I'm TRYING to get rid of the ickiness!! I really don't care where it goes as long as it leaves here!

Maybe we can pass it off to a non-popular state...like Arkansas... ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Just keep it out of Tennessee.  We don't need that junk ruining the perfection here.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

*groan* Don't get Nelle going again! Poor gal is going to feel dreadfully picked on. Bad, Mel. Bad. :pound:

Here, Isaac... here's another post to read. *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Too late, I'm already working on the soundtrack.  Once I get going I get interested, and then it's all (from a procrastinator's point of view) downhill from there.
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

Melody

Feel drained today, may not go to the children's revival tonight. 

Mel, have you watched Food Matters yet?  It might encourage you for your sickness.

Kinda blah today, wish it was 75° out, I'd take a nap outside!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on March 05, 2011, 05:49:41 PM
I'm TRYING to get rid of the ickiness!! I really don't care where it goes as long as it leaves here!

Maybe we can pass it off to a non-popular state...like Arkansas... ;)
:pound: Mel. Arkansas is a popular state! Pass it off in the other direction- Alabama perhaps, or barring that, Florida. The people in Florida have beaches and lovely weather, it'd be only right if a little rain  (ickyness) would fall on them.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison