News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pass 'round the plate...we're collectin' the offerin' in Sharing 4-2-8!

Started by MelodyB, March 05, 2011, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I just dropped a can of green beans on the top of my foot.  It hurts. :(

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Well despite my late arising this morning and a nap this afternoon, I did manage to get the light rhythm down on this soundtrack.  If I were able to play better I'd probably have knocked the whole thing out in a good hour, but I'm not so hot yet.

Maybe I'll get some pan fried chicken livers at the restaurant.  I like to cook, people say my cooking is good and I happen to like to eat my own cooking, but... sometimes I just get tired of it.  And I haven't been to this restaurant in a good three months, so :) .
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 11:22:43 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2011, 10:52:47 PM
*faints*

:beret:

Being the Evil Ice Maiden, she'll enjoy that, I'm sure.  :smirk2:

Going to church in a minute.
*Throws a bucket of ice water on Ruby to revive her*

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2011, 08:51:58 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 08:47:35 PM
If you actually showed up to help it might change to a steak. lol

*stifles a laugh*

Randomness or not so randomness: I just wanted to say Policeman Bob is a great guy... and gives really good advice. Just sayin'... :lol:

Alright, play time is over again. Back to work I go... :)

Aw, shucks, 'tweren't nothin'. *blush* But thanks for the compliment. :biglaugh:
Quote from: MelodyB on March 05, 2011, 09:42:15 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2011, 08:51:58 PM
Randomness or not so randomness: I just wanted to say Policeman Bob is a great guy... and gives really good advice. Just sayin'... :lol:

Give the man a donut and he is liable to tell you anything.
:pound: :pound: Mel.  I'll have you know, I gave Lady ruby my opinion/advice absolutly free! 'course that was partially because any donuts/baked goodies I might be able to talk her out of would be stale by the time they arrived, and that would be a crime. :biglaugh: Now you, Mel, you're close enough that the baked goodies could be obtained quickly, so I'd charge you. I'd be afraid of eating anything you cooked specifically for me, though- I'm thinking you'd include Ex-Lax in the ingredients. :laughhard:
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 05, 2011, 11:17:46 PM
.......... but I'm not so hot yet.

:laughat: Somehow, I'm thinking we coulda told you that, even without meeting you. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Oh my Lord!! I did that once!! Made cookies with that chocolate ex-lax and planted them for the maintenance man that ALWAYS stole cookies out of the kitchen where I worked!! I almost forgot about that! It worked! He took the bait exactly like we planned, and he ate SIX ex-lax cookies!! But he never did run off to the bathroom or anything. I guess when you cook it, it messes up the stuff that makes you go. LOL

We had a great laugh at it though. And no one was hurt.

Then he died like 3 months later. Motorcycle accident.

Weird.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 05, 2011, 11:06:30 PM
I just dropped a can of green beans on the top of my foot.  It hurts. :(

:headrub:

I know that hurts...I've done it too... :(

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

They're married! Now to try to sleep off this weird mood weddings put me in - no matter how happy I am for the couple! Ha..

Chseeads

MelodyB

Oh. I forgot to share.

I went to Ann and Jimmys. Made lasagna. It was good. I overdid it again! BLAH! now I feel like warmed over mess and I have another long day tomorrow.

Tomorrow (since it rained today) is the Mardi Gras parade. It goes right past our church. Now, we couldn't care less for the dumb thing, EXCEPT...we make a TON of money off of these stupid people acting a fool following the parade. We sell parking spots to our church parking lot for $5 and then we get out there and sell soft drinks and popcorn. It's one of our biggest Youth fund raisiers of the year!

SOOOOO...the parade starts at 2. So after church, we are gonna eat sandwiches in the fellowship hall and get out there and make money.

Y'all please say a prayer that I survive the day. I forsee me passing out about 3ish. Lol

MsJennJenn

Nice to see someone else has kept up my repertoire for picking on Roscoe.

*passes Ruby some smelling salts*

Sandra - maybe you should get a bag of frozen green beans to put on it haha...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2011, 03:44:28 AM

Y'all please say a prayer that I survive the day. I forsee me passing out about 3ish. Lol
Take a nap on a pew.  Keep the lights off, they'll never find you.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on March 06, 2011, 01:16:05 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 05, 2011, 11:17:46 PM
.......... but I'm not so hot yet.

:laughat: Somehow, I'm thinking we coulda told you that, even without meeting you. :laughhard:
Um... not sure what to say.  Gee thanks.  :/
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

EricShane

Just got home from Church, it was a kind of hard service.. The preacher didnt really edify and everyone sat hard on him.. --- but, we went to mcdonalds afterwards and had a good time! lol

right now, im sitting in bed listening to the TV (i think its SNL) and cooper is curled up beside me with his head laying on my foot
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 06, 2011, 06:08:12 AM
Quote from: EricShane on March 06, 2011, 06:04:20 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 06, 2011, 06:00:21 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2011, 05:42:51 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on March 06, 2011, 05:19:01 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 06, 2011, 04:28:53 AM

Sandra - maybe you should get a bag of frozen green beans to put on it haha...

That rocked. lol

I totally agree! I liturally LOLed.
:roll:
it was pretty funny.. i lol'd too!
It wouldn't be as funny if it was your foot hurting. ;)
your right.. :( im sorry

its like when someone hits thier funny bone, and everyone else laughs at them.. lol

SippinTea

Is your foot feeling better tonight? or is it still hurting? Either way... :headrub: Me sowwy.  :-(

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel