Psst... did you hear about Chel?

Started by SippinTea, July 07, 2010, 09:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Last time I was in Texas, we were riding in the car, and I heard Chel say....

"I was just in the back looking cute."

No joke! She really did!

Remember the quotes from the Domers and Stargazers? Yeah, this quote was so reminiscent of those trips, I just had to share it. It was just too good. *grin*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

say what?

I need more context! what are we talking about!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

The context? Hmm.... We were riding in a car... some guy was driving *cough*... I was in the passenger seat... and you were in the back. I'm sure your GP fanclub can make up a very creative story based off that much info! :bigcheese:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

mini

I heard through the grapevine that was when Chel eloped. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

BOL!

Well, if she did, she hasn't told her best friend yet. ;)

taco_harvell

Quote from: SippinTea on July 07, 2010, 11:20:15 PM
BOL!

Well, if she did, she hasn't told her best friend yet. ;)

She eloped, she has a new best friend.  :freaky2:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

nice...

I have ate a cantaloupe before! does that count?
:grin:

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

hmm... I also bought a car once... :halo:

taco_harvell

Newsman

Newsman

a well-equipped sporty model, didn't you say?

John  :waving:

Quote from: sunlight on July 08, 2010, 02:41:32 AM
hmm... I also bought a car once... :halo:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

I heard it has dual Flashers...!  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on July 07, 2010, 10:44:40 PM
The context? Hmm.... We were riding in a car... some guy was driving *cough*... I was in the passenger seat... and you were in the back. I'm sure your GP fanclub can make up a very creative story based off that much info! :bigcheese:

So Ruby is admitting to sitting in the front seat with *cough* some guy? Did the some guy happen to be the one your engaged too? Perhaps this should really be a thread called Psst... did you hear about Ruby?   :laughhard:

What a lucky guy to have been in the presence of two such wonderful ladies, even if one is engaged, and perhaps may have eloped...... and the other has eloped since that time... I heard there might have been something made. There must be some pictures of this alleged meeting taking place... somewhere... right???

hmmm

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

Quote from: YooperYankDude on July 08, 2010, 03:59:17 AM
So Ruby is admitting to sitting in the front seat with *cough* some guy? Did the some guy happen to be the one your engaged too? Perhaps this should really be a thread called Psst... did you hear about Ruby?   :laughhard:

Mr T... *warning tone* Do you REALLY wanna play that way? 'Cause I could SO get you investigated right now.... *evil gleam in eye*

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on July 08, 2010, 04:11:03 AM
So Ruby is admitting to sitting in the front seat with *cough* some guy? Did the some guy happen to be the one your engaged too? Perhaps this should really be a thread called Psst... did you hear about Ruby?   :laughhard:

Mr T... *warning tone* Do you REALLY wanna play that way? 'Cause I could SO get you investigated right now.... *evil gleam in eye*

:couch:
:lurk:

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

sunlight

BOL! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

ok, sorry, back to myself now, but that was great! BOL!

SippinTea

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Yeah, I somehow thought you might feel that way, Mr T. *cough*  :hypocrite:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on July 08, 2010, 03:16:40 PM
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Yeah, I somehow thought you might feel that way, Mr T. *cough*  :hypocrite:

Hmmm....

:pound: 's Ruby for what she did!   :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

Quote from: SippinTea on July 08, 2010, 04:11:03 AM

I am sure I heard him say he welcomes a full investigation. lol

Newsman

How could I have missed his request?

Newsman

Does that mean you can't elope if you have a cantaloupe? :)

Quote from: sunlight on July 08, 2010, 02:22:33 AM
nice...

I have ate a cantaloupe before! does that count?
:grin: