Main Menu

Psst... did you hear about Chel?

Started by SippinTea, July 07, 2010, 09:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on July 22, 2010, 07:24:01 AM
How could I have missed his request?

John  :waving:

Not sure... OHHH... that's right...  I didn't verbalize any request... but umm... hmmm... Taco... I could have fun with you... and you TOO Ruby!   :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

BOL... I just reread this whole thing! that was a really fun time!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on September 19, 2010, 06:52:17 AM
BOL... I just reread this whole thing! that was a really fun time!

Which part exactly are you saying was fun???  LOL!  Dont post it here!  LOL... PM me... lol, and copy in Ruby!  BOL!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

ahh, Yoop wants something kept quiet..hmmm...

Kloey

Hmm.  I've been away for much too long.  John, I need a full report!
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

sunlight

BOL! what a time for this thread to come back to the service... I though Ruby had made a new one... lol!
*whew*

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Kloey on April 02, 2011, 06:01:22 AM

Haha, to get a full report you'd have to get either Chel, Ruby or myself to talk... And I ain't saying nothin!! Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Kloey

Quote from: YooperYankDude on April 03, 2011, 02:15:54 AM

Haha, to get a full report you'd have to get either Chel, Ruby or myself to talk... And I ain't saying nothin!! Lol

Keep saying nothin'.  Like Paul Harvey, John'll tell me the rest of the story, to include all kinds of (mis)quotes.  He's loverly like that.   :clap:
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Kloey on April 03, 2011, 04:12:22 AM

Keep saying nothin'.  Like Paul Harvey, John'll tell me the rest of the story, to include all kinds of (mis)quotes.  He's loverly like that.   :clap:

:o

*Yoop scurries off to bribe the silence of the press with a couple boxes of doughnuts, and a visit from his favorite southern bell (TG of course...!)* :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Kloey

Quote from: YooperYankDude on April 03, 2011, 04:33:56 AM

*Yoop scurries off to bribe the silence of the press with a couple boxes of doughnuts, and a visit from his favorite southern bell (TG of course...!)* :laughhard:

You can't stop this.  He's the Media and I'm the law in 'dese parts.  He's give me the scoop.  I give him the scoop.  Plus, in the event that the fabled doughnut cache does exist, I can lead him to it.  You can't compete. :hypocrite:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Kloey on April 03, 2011, 04:56:15 AM

You can't stop this.  He's the Media and I'm the law in 'dese parts.  He's give me the scoop.  I give him the scoop.  Plus, in the event that the fabled doughnut cache does exist, I can lead him to it.  You can't compete. :hypocrite:

Ohh Good Grief... another person claiming to be the "law in 'dese parts"...  lol.  I think BOB already had that discussion with Scott and lost... lol... but for some reason then copper types are not too quick in some areas... (lol... JK!)

I dont know that you realize the power a visit from TG has over our Dear John... LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Kloey

Quote from: YooperYankDude on April 03, 2011, 04:59:50 AM

Ohh Good Grief... another person claiming to be the "law in 'dese parts"...  lol.  I think BOB already had that discussion with Scott and lost... lol... but for some reason then copper types are not too quick in some areas... (lol... JK!)

I dont know that you realize the power a visit from TG has over our Dear John... LOL

Silly bit of fluff, I don't dispute Scott's authority and I'm as fast as an inch worm on mountain dew.  While it may be true that The Girl has quite the effect on John, I am confident in our professional relationship.  'Sides, I'm not above bending the law or John to my will...lol.

Babs

* Babs will talk for the right price lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

Kloey

Quote from: sunlight on April 04, 2011, 03:34:33 AM
* sunlight hugs Barb

That's cheating, Chel...lol.  You know hugs are like candy.

sunlight

:grin: i also know you still owe me cookies... :hyper:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: sunlight on April 04, 2011, 04:12:03 AM
:grin: i also know you still owe me cookies... :hyper:
And Christmas cards...

Kloey

I have a new mixer!  I won't be mixing by hand this year.  Let's give it a go for Christmas '11!  :-D

sunlight

Kloey

Let's see...  It's April.  If I start this now, I may make it on time.   :laughhard:

Seriously, text me your address.  My cell is still the same.

Newsman

Lady Sarah,

I have been away from the site more than normal the past few months. IO still po[p in two or three times a day, but not for longer amounts of time that I had been.

That said, I was mentally preparing a quick report as I read through recent posts. Then I encountered what I must adnmit is an intriguing bribe offer from Thomas, he of the "lots of potntial" relationship descriptions.

Hmm..let me think on it...besides, last time Lady Stacey (The Girl) left her state to go hear a single preacher, she went to Oho instead of Oklahoma, and I was not pleased, even if the two states are alphabetically next to each other...  :laughhard:

Babs

A Chel hug! :hyper:

pstttt did ya know that Chellybelly will try to make you eat strange things?? *grin*

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Define strange.  Chel doesn't like chicken livers, even soft pan-fried chicken livers, so she can't be that strange. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Scott

To determine who the law is, read my Avatar!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle