News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Heartstrings Seen in Hugs 19

Started by Newsman, October 30, 2008, 10:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on January 05, 2009, 03:58:05 AM
*HUGS* Ashlee :hyper:  :freaky2:

*HUGS* My cell phone - I finally figured out how to configure my laptop to recognize it as a modem and now I have internet in my home! Included in my cell phone plan!

:yikes:  I didn't know you could do THAT!  Man, cell phones can do everything but deliver babies.

MelodyB

Wait a few years, they will be doing that too. LOL :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

InChristGirl

*hugs* My PC extra tight
*hugs* vitamins and 50% off specials (long story)
*hugs* being able to cook

Amelia Bedelia

*hugs* my pocket pc....
that would be my phone... everytime you gals mention your PCs I want you to know I think of my phone that has been my pocket pc for almost 5 years now lol

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EricShane

MEEEEEE!!

*hugs next person also*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

I got an eric hug! :grin:
* sunlight hugs the next person too
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

That would be me! :bigcheese:
* The Purple Fuzzy hugs next person

sunlight

YES! I got a PF hug too! :hyper:
* sunlight hugs cheese and the next poster

iridiscente

B

*hugs his HTC Mogul* Bluetooth is a fabulous invention. :teeth: ...especially when there are no good wi-fi networks around.

*hugs the first taker*

B

Ashlee

HUGS those on GP who i can put my trust in

Sis

Quote from: Ashlee on January 07, 2009, 01:19:57 AM
HUGS those on GP who i can put my trust in

What do ya mean, you can't trust me?

EricShane

she cant trust me because I like to Joke..  :smirk2:

*hugs ashlee anyway*

*and sis*

and everyone else *HUGS*!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

almondjoy

*Hugs* Ashlee, Sis, ES and anyone else that needs one.

Sis

Could always use one whether I need one or not. Huggs the next taker.

MelodyB

*HUGS* Twitterpated-ness ;)

*HUGS* Hope

*SIGH*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs all her GP friends

:grouphug:

EricShane

Sis

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 07, 2009, 04:40:46 PM

To show you how tired I am, I thought you said you were hangin' all your GP friends. Duhhhh!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Sis on January 07, 2009, 06:18:27 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 07, 2009, 04:40:46 PM

To show you how tired I am, I thought you said you were hangin' all your GP friends. Duhhhh!
Hang in there. ;)

Sis

CDAGeek

*peeks in from hole in ground*

What are these hugs you make mention of? And do they taste good on toast?

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

* sunlight hugs da geek!

freshbait! BOL