News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Heartstrings Seen in Hugs 19

Started by Newsman, October 30, 2008, 10:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on January 05, 2009, 03:58:05 AM
*HUGS* Ashlee :hyper:  :freaky2:

*HUGS* My cell phone - I finally figured out how to configure my laptop to recognize it as a modem and now I have internet in my home! Included in my cell phone plan!

:yikes:  I didn't know you could do THAT!  Man, cell phones can do everything but deliver babies.

MelodyB

Wait a few years, they will be doing that too. LOL :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

InChristGirl

*hugs* My PC extra tight
*hugs* vitamins and 50% off specials (long story)
*hugs* being able to cook

Amelia Bedelia

*hugs* my pocket pc....
that would be my phone... everytime you gals mention your PCs I want you to know I think of my phone that has been my pocket pc for almost 5 years now lol

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EricShane

MEEEEEE!!

*hugs next person also*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

I got an eric hug! :grin:
* sunlight hugs the next person too
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

That would be me! :bigcheese:
* The Purple Fuzzy hugs next person

sunlight

YES! I got a PF hug too! :hyper:
* sunlight hugs cheese and the next poster

iridiscente

B

*hugs his HTC Mogul* Bluetooth is a fabulous invention. :teeth: ...especially when there are no good wi-fi networks around.

*hugs the first taker*

B

Ashlee

HUGS those on GP who i can put my trust in

Sis

Quote from: Ashlee on January 07, 2009, 01:19:57 AM
HUGS those on GP who i can put my trust in

What do ya mean, you can't trust me?

EricShane

she cant trust me because I like to Joke..  :smirk2:

*hugs ashlee anyway*

*and sis*

and everyone else *HUGS*!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

almondjoy

*Hugs* Ashlee, Sis, ES and anyone else that needs one.

Sis

Could always use one whether I need one or not. Huggs the next taker.

MelodyB

*HUGS* Twitterpated-ness ;)

*HUGS* Hope

*SIGH*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs all her GP friends

:grouphug:

EricShane

Sis

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 07, 2009, 04:40:46 PM

To show you how tired I am, I thought you said you were hangin' all your GP friends. Duhhhh!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Sis on January 07, 2009, 06:18:27 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 07, 2009, 04:40:46 PM

To show you how tired I am, I thought you said you were hangin' all your GP friends. Duhhhh!
Hang in there. ;)

Sis

CDAGeek

*peeks in from hole in ground*

What are these hugs you make mention of? And do they taste good on toast?

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

* sunlight hugs da geek!

freshbait! BOL