News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Heartstrings Seen in Hugs 19

Started by Newsman, October 30, 2008, 10:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Newsman on December 22, 2008, 10:53:56 PM
Umm, she might want there to be enough snow to ground the return flight, don't you think? :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 22, 2008, 10:25:23 PM
But not so much snow that airplanes are gounded... ;)

*HUGS* Ruby and Chel and AJ and Becca and Sis and RJ and TL and Ashlee and Dina and Ariel and Mel and next taker ;)

I ran out of steam.
Right, as long as the FIRST one gets there. ;)

MelodyB

Thats exactly what I was thinking, Sir John! ;)

*HUGS* Sandra
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on December 22, 2008, 10:53:56 PM
Umm, she might want there to be enough snow to ground the return flight, don't you think? :)

John  :waving:

:highfive: Prezactly!

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

almondjoy

* almondjoy hugs Chel, mom, Ashlee, Becca, Ruby, Mel, Sis, Kris, and the next taker

SippinTea

*Hugs* AJ, but leaves the next taker hug for the next unsuspecting lurker

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

iridiscente

unsuspecting lurker hug taken. woohoo!
HUGS whoever needs it!

RainbowJingles

*claims Dina's hug*

**HUGS**  text messages (hundreds of them!  lol)

sunlight

BOL- do you have unlimited... *cough*
* sunlight hugs elona, and the fun she is having!

SippinTea

Whoo-eee, Grlie! Somebody's infatuated with you. :freaky2:

*Hugs* Chel and hot chocolate :angel:

sunlight

BOL! :grin:

I was trying to make you laugh when you were talking to him. :REG: haha! cause i know i would have...

iridiscente

* iridiscente texts elona too.
Hugs Ruby and Chel.

SippinTea

*Hugs* Dina

I didn't laugh where he would know what I was laughing at, Chel. *grin* He conveniently said something funny at just the right moment, so my stifled splutter wasn't noticed. :P

iridiscente

:stifledsplutter: That would make a good smiley!

RainbowJingles

Quote from: sunlight on December 23, 2008, 06:43:51 PM

Well, I have a few coughs, unfortunately.  Not many, thank GOD!
Oh!  You meant unlimited text messages?!?!?!?!
:hypocrite:
Yup.  I sure do.  :bigcheese:
**HUGS** Ruby and her PC

SippinTea

*Hugs* Elona and her infatuated admirer

Sis

Quote from: RainbowJingles on December 24, 2008, 01:19:28 AM
Quote from: sunlight on December 23, 2008, 06:43:51 PM

Well, I have a few coughs, unfortunately.  Not many, thank GOD!
Oh!  You meant unlimited text messages?!?!?!?!
:hypocrite:
Yup.  I sure do.  :bigcheese:
**HUGS** Ruby and her PC

*Sis huggs RJ*  Every time I see colored bells, I think of you. Have you seen those small wreaths made with bells?

iridiscente

Quote from: SippinTea on December 24, 2008, 01:56:16 AM
*Hugs* Elona and her infatuated admirer

me too!!! and hope.
Quote from: Sis on December 24, 2008, 05:39:09 AM
*Sis huggs RJ*  Every time I see colored bells, I think of you. Have you seen those small wreaths made with bells?
oooh, pretty!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

*great big hugs* for Leah!!! :hyper: Merry Christmas, Girlie!

Sis

iridiscente

LeahMarie

*hugs Wooby* Sorry about the creepy guy who stares! Lol, I don't like creepy guys that stare... I don't like creepy guys at all :o

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\