News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #4?

Started by Tricia Lea, October 12, 2008, 03:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

Do you think she would come on here long enough to answer that? lol

Brother Dad

Did you know I love hugging her, even when it is just from me?
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Brother Dad

Brother Dad

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Cause I wish I was there with yall, and I am really missing Mom today.

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Mel, do you know I wish you could come up here too?
Do you know I really enjoyed it last time you were here?

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

MelodyB

Dont you know that Jesus would have to tell me that? And did you know that He has not said that to me?

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Do you know I dont really know? Do you know its been sooo long since I had any?

Brother Dad