News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #4?

Started by Tricia Lea, October 12, 2008, 03:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you know that HEB stores have an awesome butter pecan ice cream?

Brother Dad

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Brother Dad

Would you believe that I drink coffee when I eat ice cream?

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you know that Coffee ice cream is not good to my taste buds?

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Do you know I don't like anything coffee flavored?

Do you know that I accidentially got a mocha shake at Arbys thinking it was just chocolate and had to throw it away?

MelodyB

Did you know there was a reason the call it a JaMOCHA Shake?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you know that I didn't really know what Mocha was at that time?  (since I'm not a coffee liker, I hadn't been around it)

Brother Dad

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you know that I looked it up to make sure?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Café mocha is a variant of a cafe latte. Like a latte it is typically one third espresso and two thirds steamed milk, but a portion of chocolate is added, typically in the form of a chocolate syrup, although other vending systems use instant chocolate powder. Mochas can contain dark or milk chocolate.

Unlike cappuccino, cafe mochas do not contain the well-known milk froth on top. They usually have whipped cream and a dusting of either cinnamon or cocoa powder. Marshmallows may also be added on top for flavor and decoration.

Tricia Lea