News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #4?

Started by Tricia Lea, October 12, 2008, 03:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Did you know that out of all the GPers, Im pretty sure that Sandra met her FIRST?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you know that I heard it's supposed to be a bad winter?

almondjoy

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Brother Dad

The Purple Fuzzy

Brother Dad

The Purple Fuzzy

How would I know if I like pumpkin pancakes if I've never eaten them?  ;)

Brother Dad

You can go to the International House of Preachers known as IHOP and get them or get sister Mom to give you her recipe.  They are awesome.
Do You like pumpkin and do you like pancakes?

Dew-Ax-238

Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Brother Dad

MelodyB

Brother Dad

I prefer the Smucker Sugar-free.  It is tick and taste so much better than other brands.

MelodyB

Brother Dad

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Brother Dad

MelodyB

I saw them at Ihop last night, but I figure Moms is way better, so I will wait till I get those instead of ruining my taste with the ones fron Ihop. LOL