Water glistens,shimmers, gleams

Springtime at sunset

Newsman

Haiku not for you?

Limerick, meter, and rhyme

What's your cup of tea?

SippinTea

_I'm_ a cup of tea! :hyper:

And btw, I like the cherry blossom haiku. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

Droplets from the sky

Clean clouds hanging out to dry

Rainbows dripping down

iridiscente

Luciernagas son
brillantes en la noche.
Esperanza dan.

(Lightning bugs are
brilliant in the night.
They give hope.)

SippinTea

I like it, Adina! Makes me think of a certain trip to Oklahoma. *smile*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Newsman

cool air, dawn's reprise

a March day of spring surprise

betides, Ides, divides

RainbowJingles

Family tragedy

Awakening true friendships

Cemented with prayer

LeahMarie

I will rest my ear
Directly above your heart
And not miss a beat.
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Newsman

Gaze into my eyes

And see all the reflections

Of my love for you

The Purple Fuzzy

Ohhh nice!

wonder who he was thinking about...someone needs to investigate the investigator...

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 21, 2010, 04:23:11 AM
Ohhh nice!

wonder who he was thinking about...someone needs to investigate the investigator...

Very nice indeed! Hmmm.... *wonders if "she" has raven hair* :freaky2:

RainbowJingles

Woohoo!  And you got a hug, too!

:freaky2:

Newsman

Thanks, Ladies!

----------------------------
Eyes are pools of light,

Desire reflected anew

Of my love for you

RainbowJingles

:o

Investigator

Requests investigation

Concerning himself

LeahMarie

The love in my heart
and the joy inside my eyes,
entirely yours.
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Newsman

Dark brown eyes sparkle

Raven hair, cascading down

Sable tresses shine

Newsman

The breeze of sunset

As the sun bids day adieu,

Moonlight takes over

LeahMarie

Your heartbeat and mine
seem to share a frequency
that is only ours.

Newsman

pockets of flowers

dot the green hillsides of spring

pastels, golds, on green

SippinTea

Newsman

Thanks! That one came from driving close to home, on my normal beaten highway path.

John  :waving:

RainbowJingles

Listening

So understanding

Perceptive