News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Haiku #4

Started by Newsman, August 19, 2008, 04:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Quote from: Newsman on October 21, 2009, 06:58:25 PM
Oo, la lah!

Are you SURE there's nothing to investigate you about, Lady Padme?

Methinks there is!

Lol no, love is a happy subject.. and I've since reworded that haiku... it became THIS!

Like the final leaves
That cling to bare tree branches
I will fall for you.

annnnd a new one..

Shh, can you hear it?
The beat of my heart slowing
When your hand finds mine.

:freaky2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Newsman

eyes that draw the fire

from a man's heart towards her

never to be quenched

B

LeahMarie

That's beautiful Brannon!!

Sunday night service
We sing, we pray, we listen
God moves among us.
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

I like it, Leah. Very nice. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

B

LeahMarie

Quote from: SippinTea on October 27, 2009, 12:30:28 AM
I like it, Leah. Very nice. :)

:beret:

Thanks!! *hug*

I feel the chill of
winter in the autumn leaves
warmed by your arms.

RainbowJingles

Vitamins and drugs

Thremometer and tissues

Winter on the way

:sick:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Late November morn,

Breeze cool, sun warm, sky is blue

Distantly, birds call

Newsman

Fine day, holidays,

Far above, plane's engine drones

Melancholy sound

RainbowJingles

Ringing telephone

Ringing ears and sleepy eyes

Draining battery

LeahMarie

gossamer wings
capture early morning's dew
soft in silent flight

LeahMarie

You can call me rain
for all I seem to do is
always fall for you.

sunlight

:grin: I like that one..
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Oo, la lah!

Are you SURE there isn't something...err, someOne you want to tell us about, Lady Padme?

John  :waving:

Quote from: LeahMarie on November 29, 2009, 07:57:04 PM
You can call me rain
for all I seem to do is
always fall for you.

Newsman

Golden strand escapes

Glorious mane of sunlight

Exceedingly fair

Newsman

Eyes as blue crystals

Sapphires that pierce the heartstrings

Like diamonds bright

LeahMarie

Quote from: sunlight on November 29, 2009, 08:02:45 PM

Thanks!

Those are beautiful, John!

Quote from: Newsman on November 30, 2009, 03:39:25 AM
Oo, la lah!

Are you SURE there isn't something...err, someOne you want to tell us about, Lady Padme?

With only a sigh
I hear every single thing
You won't say to me.

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on November 29, 2009, 07:57:04 PM
You can call me rain
for all I seem to do is
always fall for you.

Quote from: LeahMarie on December 02, 2009, 01:02:24 AM
With only a sigh
You won't say to me.

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. :teeths:

B

iridiscente

A litter of eight
but one snuggled up to her
Talia's puppy love.

sunlight

aww... I want to see pictures!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

Newsman

Thanks, Lady Padme!

John  :waving:

Quote from: LeahMarie on December 02, 2009, 01:02:24 AM
Quote from: sunlight on November 29, 2009, 08:02:45 PM

Thanks!

Those are beautiful, John!

Quote from: Newsman on November 30, 2009, 03:39:25 AM
Oo, la lah!

With only a sigh
You won't say to me.