dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Quote from: Jonathan on November 05, 2008, 09:54:54 PM
   only a few hours and we'll be leaving for Ministers Conference.. please be praying for those of us that will be speaking and meeting the District Board.. Thanks

Is that a state wide conference? Or a national one?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

JonathanHarper

It's our District Conference. . . it's going to be powerful

Sis

Don't forget to pray for us while you're at it. Most of us need it for sure!

MelodyB

Here yall go...Karen (from heavenly hair) did Nannys hair tonight...she got a perm too. I really liked her hair! She looked like ole' time Pentecost. :)

JonathanHarper

BACK EVERYONE !!!     WOW WHAT A POWER CONFERENCE!  I preached on Thursday afternoon , and wow, the anointing was powerful.  I have never felt the way I did that day behind the pulpit, there was liberty and freedom in the Spirit.  Melody, I want you to get a copy of the conference, i believe you'd get a lot out of it, even though it was for ministers and their wives, btw I am now a licensed minister with the ALJC

Jennie-lynnie

Hello! Just checking in  :hi:

Been pretty busy here. Everyone here has been rushing around to get ready for National Youth Convention. It's so neat that it's here in Indiana this year. Our teens are pumped! lol. There's been lots of last minute fund raising and such. lol. I will only be able to go down for one night  :-( . But that's better than not at all. Other than that, been planning my grocery list for Thanksgiving, and wrapping some of the kids Christmas presents! It's my favourite time of year!

MelodyB

Oh PUKE. lol

You go ahead with your cheery Christmas self. :girltongue:

Jennie-lynnie

MelodyB

OH MY!

It must be an Indiana thing...Justin did his too. :o

MelodyB

No its not!!

* MelodyB tries to hide the fact that she WANTS to put up her tree

JonathanHarper

<--- doesn't believe in Christmas  :nono:

only in receiving presents
:laughhard:

Just_in

Quote from: Jennie-lynnie on November 10, 2008, 10:54:16 PM

Been pretty busy here. Everyone here has been rushing around to get ready for National Youth Convention. It's so neat that it's here in Indiana this year. Our teens are pumped! lol. There's been lots of last minute fund raising and such. lol. I will only be able to go down for one night  :-( . But that's better than not at all. Other than that, been planning my grocery list for Thanksgiving, and wrapping some of the kids Christmas presents! It's my favourite time of year!

what night are you going? IBC is singing tuesday night

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

Quote from: Jonathan on November 11, 2008, 04:27:07 AM

You dont believe in Christmas anymore, but you believe that it is ok to....nevermind.

:o

JonathanHarper

Quote from: MelodyB on November 11, 2008, 04:38:38 AM
Quote from: Jonathan on November 11, 2008, 04:27:07 AM

You dont believe in Christmas anymore, but you believe that it is ok to....nevermind.

:o

Mellers, that was a joke... also found this for ya.. reminded me of Christmas in Fountain.

Jennie-lynnie

Quote from: Just_in on November 11, 2008, 04:33:25 AM
Quote from: Jennie-lynnie on November 10, 2008, 10:54:16 PM

what night are you going? IBC is singing tuesday night

Oh man! I'm going Thursday or Friday. Maybe I'll try to go Tuesday instead. Nobody even told me IBC is going to be singing! lol.

Okay edited to add I looked at the calender and I meant to say wed. or Thursday! lol

MelodyB

Jennie-lynnie

Maybe you all would like Christmas more if you would come here and enjoy the snow :D* heehee

MelodyB

Jennie-lynnie

Okay... how about this "Maybe you would like Christmas more if you would come spend it with me?" lol

MelodyB

JonathanHarper

mel, who would you rather spend christmas w/ your newest niece that is only a thirty minute drive away or jennie and her family that's over a thousand miles away in the freezing snow ???   :updown:

MelodyB

I never said that I was going to Indiana...Justin will be here, so Jennie needs to come HERE. She said "Christmas with Jennie" she never said WHERE....

I think Grandma Gerri and Uncle Bill would LOVE to see Noah and Melody for Christmas.

:hypocrite: