News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie-lynnie

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Jennie-lynnie

This is our newest addition to the family. Caleb Matthew. He's a month old now. *sniff*

BeccaBoo

ActsRevival

Aliyah said her first words today...  let me tell you the story... so on thursday's we have men's prayer & fellowship at eight am at the church... well last night we had Bro. Bobby Lewis , Missionary to Ireland, any ways, back story , at one time he was the missionary to Germany, well we have this man who goes to our church, along with his wife and kids and so pastor decided that today we would meet a local restruaruant to eat breakfast... so i was getting Aliyah ready and I said "are you ready to go bye-bye" and she smiled at me and said "bye-bye".. I was spazing out.. called my wife, and was like she said her first words... well we went to breakfast this morning where she was very shy (which is unusual) and we started to leave, and I said "are you ready to go bye-bye" and she again said "bye-bye"  now this kid isn't even five months old. she started crawling at four months... i can tell this kid will be smarter than her father

EricShane

she'll be signing you into "Harper Lake Retirement Home" before you know it. :smirk2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Newsman

Any current, former, and/or homorary Dingbats still around?

John  :waving:

MelodyB

ME!!

And I think thats it.

Mom doesnt have internet anymore. Justin and Jonathan dont come around here much. Trisha has a new life. Jolene is Married. Rissa also has a life and doesnt show here. Giggles is in NC and I dont chat with her much either. Jennie has THREE younguns now, and i can BARELY catch her on the phone.

So I guess thats just it.

Who are we missing?

SippinTea

Hey! You told me I was an honorary dingbat, and I'm still around!  :pound: Mel

:D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

I think you missed Sis Mom, too. ;)
But we know she's not around anymore, either.

SippinTea

*pretends to be mad at Mel, just so's she has an excuse to :pound: somebody*  :hypocrite:

RainbowJingles

:pound: s Mel, just in case she thinks about taking Ruby up on the pounding option
and so Mel can have an excuse to :pound: someone else

:hypocrite:

WAIT!!!  I think *I* was considered an honorary dingbat at one time, as well!!!!!

:pound: s Mel for real, just cuz.

:bigcheese:

Newsman

Lady Melody,

How could you forget that I was made an honrary dingbat. That was after I had come in here and moderated for a bit, as we had some dingbats interacting online in ways that we weren't quite used to here! I recall even having nuked one or two dingbat threads. There were a lot more of you 'native' dingbats in those days, though. You do a fine job of carrying on their tradition, however!

Even though you forgot me, I won't pound you...I'll just misquote you!  :P

John  :waving:

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 01, 2010, 10:17:26 PM

Mom was the very first one I mentioned.

And in my defense, I wasn't really talking about the HONORARY Dingbats. Just the missing ones.

(Does THAT get me off the hook?)

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on February 02, 2010, 02:44:18 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 01, 2010, 10:17:26 PM

Mom was the very first one I mentioned.

I had to go back and read twice, then I finally saw it.   For some reason I was thinking YOUR mom.

MelodyB

Ummmm NO.

This is my "safe place".

My Mom can't work her camera, much less get on the internet and follow me.

I like it that way. :bigcheese:

SippinTea

*giggles* ........for no reason at all, mind you. ;)

And btw, Sir John might be nice enough to let you off the hook, but I won't! :P

RainbowJingles