News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

dingbats can count to three in dingbats thread # 33

Started by JonathanHarper, May 16, 2008, 04:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Quote from: Sis on September 13, 2008, 07:04:38 PM
Are you afraid he will see this thread?   :laughhard:

No, Im not. There are just too many people here that know him IRL for me to say anything. LOL ;)

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on September 14, 2008, 09:06:03 PM
Quote from: Sis on September 13, 2008, 07:04:38 PM
Are you afraid he will see this thread?   :laughhard:

No, Im not. There are just too many people here that know him IRL for me to say anything. LOL ;)

I know the real answer to the question.  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Newsman

JonathanHarper

Wow.. this thread is a bore... you can tell how much we've all grown apart or moved away since the first thread started... wow much everyone's gotten older, mature, and boring... lol  I miss everyone I use to hang out with... Here in wewahitchka, I feel somewhat isolated, but this is the season that God has called me into... I had to become an adult on my own, i had to become mature in my spiritual walk on my own.. but I want everyone to know that I love you alll and miss most of you (IRL people)

MelodyB

Im still here. And Justin checks in every once in awhile.

We all have grown, and we all have grown apart too. Some of us more in distance, and some in other ways.

JonathanHarper

Yea... but because of the better, of course....  We're having the 4d sonogram done in two days...

MelodyB

Yup...a Strickland nose...THAT will teach you a lesson about making fun of Uncle/Grandpa Bill and his huge nose! Haha!!

Glad Im not having kids! 

Sis

MelodyB

No, I was refurring to all the people I have made fun of!! LOL We used to make fun of Uncle/Grandpa Bill and his big nose and now it looks like Aliyah may have that Strickland nose that we made fun of...I would hate to have kids cause of all the people I have made fun of over the years, no telling what my baby would look like!! LOL

Sis

iridiscente

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on October 03, 2008, 06:19:48 PM
No, I was refurring to all the people

*whistles innocently like I didn't see that*  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Ok...so I misspelled it, I do that a lot! So why is this one different? LOL

Jennie-lynnie

Hey don't make fun of my grampa's nose. :D* LOL

Anyways, she is adorable! awwwwe!

MelodyB

LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE!!

Ok soooo... I was telling Chel how we used to go bowling almost every week on the Base with Chester and Cyndi, and then they moved away and we havent seen them in awhile...so we get to the church for prayer..and they walk in. :o :o They were passing by the church on the way to the base and they decided to stop in and see everyone. They came to church tonight and we went to Wendys with them afterward.

Christa is getting SOOO big! And Corrie, she is a chunker, she just started walking last week!! And of course, I got pics. ;)

Christa and her fasination with BUGS...yall remember that? Well, she found another one....

JonathanHarper

Mellers it was good to see you the other day, but wish it wasn't because of a funeral.. anyways ya need to come up and see us some time

MelodyB

You could have seen me the next night too...but I wasnt invited :P Happy Belated Birthday BTW...I was gonna call you...but I temporarily forgot.