News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We can't go with out our fix - Scruff #6

Started by Backseat Radio, April 27, 2008, 05:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

Maybe you should just buy him a blue shirt!

RainbowJingles

A blue shirt won't help him get hotter unless it's blue flannel, and that won't get him hot enough to win the contest.  Nope.  He needs a heater.  That's my final answer.

RainbowJingles

lol  Do you brothers just set your razors permanently to "scruffy/not quite all the way shaved" or something??  lol 

Tsalagi

RainbowJingles

SippinTea

Quote from: Tsalagi on May 12, 2008, 09:59:20 PM

Okay, that, right there^... You've got a very ornery twinkle in your eye. What were you up to?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Sis

Nerd

QuoteDo you brothers just set your razors permanently to "scruffy/not quite all the way shaved" or something??

Razors?

:eyebrow:

TRAV

Quote from: coolguy on May 12, 2008, 10:24:56 PM
QuoteDo you brothers just set your razors permanently to "scruffy/not quite all the way shaved" or something??

Razors?

:eyebrow:

Razors are an invention of man (or woman). God prefers facial hair. Thank God. LOL
PROVERBS 3:5,6

Tsalagi

QuoteYou've got a very ornery twinkle in your eye.

I'm afraid I almost always have a very ornery twinkle in my eye lol

The left side is considerably more animated than my right.  I had a very very mild case of Bell's palsy, which is why I have a smirk or crooked smile unless I think about it :D

TRAV

Dood, gimme a break. They're the kind that have to find a face in every abstract painting. Or is that you that has to find the face? uh, well, whatever. lolling
PROVERBS 3:5,6

iridiscente

Quote from: TRAV on May 12, 2008, 10:28:44 PM
Dood, gimme a break. They're the kind that have to find a face in every abstract painting. Or is that you that has to find the face? uh, well, whatever. lolling
HAAAAAAAA!

RainbowJingles

Chris:
Wow...  makes for a very interesting contrast when looking at it from that perspective (covering one half at a time).  I looked at each side individually, and it's quite intriguing.  I also imagine that you're ornery even without that look in your eye, though.  :eyebrow:

iridiscente

Ooooh... that IS intriguing!
Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 12, 2008, 10:34:29 PM
Chris:
Wow...  makes for a very interesting contrast when looking at it from that perspective (covering one half at a time).  I looked at each side individually, and it's quite intriguing.  I also imagine that you're ornery even without that look in your eye, though.  :eyebrow:

Sis

Quote from: Tsalagi on May 12, 2008, 10:27:12 PM
QuoteYou've got a very ornery twinkle in your eye.

I'm afraid I almost always have a very ornery twinkle in my eye lol

The left side is considerably more animated than my right.  I had a very very mild case of Bell's palsy, which is why I have a smirk or crooked smile unless I think about it :D

When? Lately?

sunlight

you know, the other day i was people watching in the cafeteria.. and i was worrying about how off my face is with one side of my smile being so much bigger than the other half (not something i do all the time, not sure why i did that day, but was glad of what i learned). As more people walked by, i noticed first one person, and then another... and then i noticed that the longer i looked, the more people i saw that had little quirks, a droopy eye here, a slight lift on the left here, a dimple on the right here- but not on the left....

I started looking at everybody there, and what did i notice? Not a single person i looked at had a symmetrical face... one side (what i noticed most was the eyes... and i saw a lot more than i had ever realized) was always a little if not a lot of difference in between their 2 eyes. It literally suprised me. I knew there was a difference in the right and left side of most peoples face, but i didnt realize how well everyone really blends in with everyone else.

yeah, so about that scruff :freaky2:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

I've noticed that before, too, Chel.  :-)  It's pretty rare that someone has a totally symmetrically balanced face.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on May 12, 2008, 10:17:33 PM
Quote from: Tsalagi on May 12, 2008, 09:59:20 PM

Okay, that, right there^... You've got a very ornery twinkle in your eye. What were you up to?

:beret:
Now that photo appears to show American Indian heritage...except I don't think indians have much scruff. ;)

Tsalagi

The Cherokee and Kiowa among others grew beards, pre-European contact.

That's nothing, you should've seen pop's old folks.  Deep sunk eyes, super high cheekbones and noses the size of nebraska lol

iridiscente

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

My right eye always squints. I hate that about myself. It ruins pictures. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

Quote from: sunlight on May 13, 2008, 05:13:19 AM
no it isnt!
Yeah, what mom said. Nebraska's a big thing to have hanging on your face. But I'm sure Soggy appreciated you for taking up for his cuteness anyhow.