News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We can't go with out our fix - Scruff #6

Started by Backseat Radio, April 27, 2008, 05:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Wow...Im in Bay county, about 100 miles west of Tallahassee, in Panama City.

As for Fl PPL, we had quite a few, but they hopped states. And a few frequent another board, but they pop up here sometimes. Right now we have Me, Just_in, Jonathan, and Giggles.

Giggles will be moving to NC soon. Sister Mom was born and raised here, but she moved to NC a couple of months ago, Justin is in South Florida right now on an internship, he goes to IBC during the school year, but he was also raised here in Panama City. Jonathan lives here too, and him and I are not leaving Florida anytime soon.

DQPcola is here sometimes, she lives in Pensacola, and ACJMom is also there too. And...I think thats it. We did have a bunch of kids from our church that used to post, but they all have forsaken us.

And all of us that are named above, met IRL before we ever found GP. I found GP first, and I brought the rest of em' LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

And BTW....I have been a Seminole my entire life, and dont plan on changing anytime soon. Nasty swampy Gators.

relevant_grace

Quote from: MelodyB on May 19, 2008, 08:19:48 AM
And BTW....I have been a Seminole my entire life, and dont plan on changing anytime soon. Nasty swampy Gators.

Swampy, perhaps, but at least they can and do sport scruff... :freaky2:

MelodyB

Haha..ok..you got me at least. I will have to look up Scruffy 'Nole pictures. Then we will talk. :P

Newsman

You're not a Gator fan, Lady Melody?

Hehehehe..no offense intended, ya know!

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Quote from: relevant_grace on May 19, 2008, 07:56:34 AM
It's a widely known fact that the 'Noles can't grow scruff.  Now, the Gators, mind you, can and do sport some lovely scruff... It's not GP scruff, but perfection isn't easily replicated...

*laughing* That was great! :highfive:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Quote from: Newsman on May 19, 2008, 11:41:13 AM
You're not a Gator fan, Lady Melody?

Hehehehe..no offense intended, ya know!

John  :waving:

:pound:

You know better than that Sir.

Sis

Quote from: relevant_grace on May 19, 2008, 08:09:38 AM
No worries, Sis.  There's still hope.  You don't have to stick with those icky ol' 'Noles forever, you know, as there's power in prayer!

HUH?  Oh I thought you were talkin' to me. Don't do Florida ball teams, so I'll leave now.

Nerd

QuoteIt's not GP scruff, but perfection isn't easily replicated...

Wow. I like you...

:biglaugh:

SippinTea

Hey, RG... there's yet another vote for you to come to the OK meet up. ;) ;) Aaron likes you.

:P

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

relevant_grace

Quote from: coolguy on May 19, 2008, 05:16:56 PM
QuoteIt's not GP scruff, but perfection isn't easily replicated...

Wow. I like you...

:biglaugh:

Enough to show us some scruff?    :freaky2: 

Step one: Get Aaron to like me.  Step two: Get Aaron to show us Aaron Scruff.  Step three: Swoon.  Step four: Regain consciousness and devise plan to market the GP scruff on ebay.  Step five: Realize that I'm much too selfish to do such a thing when it comes to GP Scruff.

Quote from: SippinTea on May 19, 2008, 05:25:50 PM
Hey, RG... there's yet another vote for you to come to the OK meet up. ;) ;) Aaron likes you.

:P

I like Aaron and his scruff, too.  On that note, I told John I'm going to scheme for a few days and see if i can possibly wiggle my way out of work and into that wonderfully antiicipated water balloon fight.

MelodyB

relevant_grace

I'm going to attempt to make arrangements.  I'm still working two jobs, so getting the time off at such a late date may prove to be an interesting mission.  Someone, like, oh, say, Chel should call me years in advance the next time GP decides to get at least three prime specimens of GP Scruff together in the same cabin... :lol:

MelodyB

Nerd

QuoteEnough to show us some scruff?   :freaky2:   

Step one: Get Aaron to like me.  Step two: Get Aaron to show us Aaron Scruff.  Step three: Swoon.  Step four: Regain consciousness and devise plan to market the GP scruff on ebay.  Step five: Realize that I'm much too selfish to do such a thing when it comes to GP Scruff.

:grin:

iridiscente

Sis

Nerd

Sis

sunlight

RG! you should come! I totally didnt even think of that! :hyper: YES! DO IT! I promise to really make cookies this time! hehe!

(i keep forgetting you from here, since you are never on here ya know... *cough* You oughta come for Aaron and the other guys at least, he is worth it, even if i'm not! :biggrin: haha! you so should come and help us gals win this water balloon fight! )
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Nerd

QuoteYou oughta come for Aaron and the other guys at least, he is worth it

How do you know?  ;)

SippinTea

Just take her word for it, Pal. She knows. *grin*

relevant_grace

Quote from: sunlight on May 20, 2008, 12:42:03 AM
RG! you should come! I totally didnt even think of that! :hyper: YES! DO IT! I promise to really make cookies this time! hehe!

(i keep forgetting you from here, since you are never on here ya know... *cough* You oughta come for Aaron and the other guys at least, he is worth it, even if i'm not! :biggrin: haha! you so should come and help us gals win this water balloon fight! )

Oh, hush that fuss, dear!  "Chel cookies" alone are worth it!  As such, I'm awaiting the decision of my Chief Deputy, who isn't terribly keen on the idea of a vacation request during our high-volume months.  Iffin' the request is approved, I'll be en route, armed with water balloons and deadly intent!

Quote from: coolguy on May 20, 2008, 03:29:59 AM
QuoteYou oughta come for Aaron and the other guys at least, he is worth it

How do you know?  ;)

Never doubt the worth of Scruff de Aaron...  Plus, Chel obviously has great taste, as she hearts me enough to attempt to bribe me with cookies!

Quote from: coolguy on May 19, 2008, 07:23:29 PM
QuoteEnough to show us some scruff?   :freaky2:   

:grin:

Commencing step three!  If only there was a bit of scruff to cushion my fall...  :pwink:

sunlight

BOL! yay! let me know as soon as you find out! you still have my number right? we have some stuff to plan if you can! :freaky2: kwim? :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

relevant_grace

Quote from: sunlight on May 20, 2008, 12:21:18 PM
BOL! yay! let me know as soon as you find out! you still have my number right? we have some stuff to plan if you can! :freaky2: kwim? :grin:

Chel, you know I heart you with the passion of a thousand crazy people, right?  Well, about your number, I, um, have devised a way to make sure you remember it!  You see, by telling me your number yet again, you're sure to never forget it!

Now, I'm a slow top today...

Kan We Instant Message?