News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

WILL YOU MARRY ME?!

Started by RainbowJingles, February 29, 2008, 08:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Hey!  It's leap day!   :clap:  I can propose, right?

So I just did.

:hypocrite:

Problem is I'm not sure to whom I just proposed!   :o

Was it YOU!??!?!

Sister_Mom

Sorry, I'm taken.  :hypocrite:

Thanks for the thought though RJ! Love ya!  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

RainbowJingles

Hmmm...  I don't think I was proposing to a GIRL!!!  lol

Sister_Mom

Oh, sorry, I thought it was to GP in general.  :lol:

:fork:

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

JakeLeonard

RainbowJingles

That's the problem.  I don't know WHO it was to!  lol  Just figured I didn't want Leap Day to pass, cuz I might miss my opportunity.

Now that I've gotten the hard part out of the way, I can fill in a name later and say I proposed on Leap Day.  lol

Sister_Mom

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 29, 2008, 10:09:39 PM
That's the problem.  I don't know WHO it was to!  lol

How about I say, I'm flattered by the proposal, and I think you're gorgeous, but you're not my type and I pray that some young man who catches your eye sees what I see and I'll pass along the proposal to a certain person here.   :hypocrite:

Tsalagi

QuoteI'll pass along the proposal to a certain person here.

Ooh!  Sounds like cause for an investigation...  :hypocrite:

upcchris

lol, you know I had forgotten that leap day was proposal day...not that it would've made a difference lol
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Nessie

Wow... getting rejected on leap day... thats bad enough to go leap off a cliff....   ;)
"When satan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future."

Envelope

oh yes Rainbow........I HATE to break it to you........But I won't marry you either!!  LOL

(sorry, just couldn't resist!!)

Sharon

MelodyB

Neither will I...My heart belongs to Taylor.

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tsalagi on February 29, 2008, 10:48:53 PM
QuoteI'll pass along the proposal to a certain person here.

Ooh!  Sounds like cause for an investigation...  :hypocrite:

:freaky2:

shoecrazy

~Jennifer~

Babs

LOL @ RJ, i just love your posts!  :laughhard:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

i agree with ethyl! You make me laugh!

BTW... its alreayd over this year... guess ill have to wait 4 more years... hmm. oops!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

apsurf

Thank goodness....us guys are safe again!!!! :clap:

RainbowJingles

Not exactly, Brandon.  I could still fill in a name on THIS proposal, you know.   :freaky2:

And SisMom:  Who are you going to pass the proposal TO?!?!?!!??!   :o  Do I get veto power???

Thanks to all the people who are just crazy enough to enjoy my off-the-wall posts.  :-)

RainbowJingles

*counting my rejections*

Okay...  that's two.

Is the third time REALLY the charm?  :D

Sis

Quote from: sunlight on March 01, 2008, 06:31:02 AM
i agree with ethyl! You make me laugh!

She's a clown for goodness sake! It's her JOB!

EricShane

Im taking marriage applications!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

apsurf

Quote from: EricShane on March 02, 2008, 05:55:47 AM

I think Eric just solved rainbow's situation!!!

EricShane

Quote from: nwlife on March 02, 2008, 06:40:15 AM
Quote from: EricShane on March 02, 2008, 05:55:47 AM

I think Eric just solved rainbow's situation!!!
HEY... Im just taking app's you have to Qualify for the job, wich usually I require GED or Equivalent, Rich, Totally Christian/Pentecostal, Rich, Good Morals, Rich, a Good Cook, Rich, and.. We will have to sign a contract that we will not sign a prenup.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

upcchris

I don't really get the point of pre-nups...I mean, wouldn't you want your other half to be looked after if and when you die?
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Babs

Quote from: upcchris on March 02, 2008, 11:06:26 AM
I don't really get the point of pre-nups...I mean, wouldn't you want your other half to be looked after if and when you die?

a pre-nup is in case of divorce, not death. if one dies the pre-nup doesnt count.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.