News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Bro. Dad!

Started by Newsman, February 10, 2008, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Sooo, first question: what's your thoughts on the people of Godplace, so far? They aren't all as quiet and reserved as I am  :laughhard:

John  :waving:

SippinTea

What three traits do you most appreciate in Sis Mom?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

When are you coming back to visit, and what do you want me to cook? (You still havent answered that question from Sunday night.)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Brother Dad

I Love Sister Mom's love for God and His Church.  I love Sister Mom's smile.  I love Sister Mom's desire to serve others.  Sister Mom is such an awesome person.  I love the wat Sister Mom reaches out to my kids.  I could go on but I know I must stop now.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

No go ahead....thats stuff we love about her too!

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on February 10, 2008, 04:03:28 AM
I Love Sister Mom's love for God and His Church.  I love Sister Mom's smile.  I love Sister Mom's desire to serve others.  Sister Mom is such an awesome person.  I love the wat Sister Mom reaches out to my kids.  I could go on but I know I must stop now.

All the qualities I love in you too. I don't know that I've reached out to your kids, or any of your family more than they have to me, your kids have especially been awesome.  :grin:

Glad we collided.  ;)
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

What do you like to drink with your meal?

And do you like Cous Cous?

giggles

coffee three scoops not two were you not paying attention :laughhard:

MelodyB

??? What are you talking about? I never heard him say that....he wasnt eating DINNER at Ihop, he was just drinking Coffee...I was talking about what he likes with his meal. I know coffee with dessert. Thats a given. :roll:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2008, 04:31:41 AM
??? What are you talking about? I never heard him say that....he wasnt eating DINNER at Ihop, he was just drinking Coffee...I was talking about what he likes with his meal. I know coffee with dessert. Thats a given. :roll:

Coffee before breakfast, breakfast, before lunch, lunch, after lunch, before dinner, dinner, after dinner, before bed. The man loves his coffee, and black, no fru-fru stuff and no hypocrite coffee.  :laughhard:

Otherwise, unsweet tea, which he will sweeten with Splenda (only sweeten by the glass, not the whole container when it's made), or water.  :grin:

Yes Giggles! You're right!! 3 scoops, NOT 2.  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

giggles

I'm so glad I was paying attention  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 06, 2008, 05:05:48 AM

Coffee before breakfast, breakfast, before lunch, lunch, after lunch, before dinner, dinner, after dinner, before bed. The man loves his coffee, and black, no fru-fru stuff and no hypocrite coffee.  :laughhard:

Otherwise, unsweet tea, which he will sweeten with Splenda (only sweeten by the glass, not the whole container when it's made), or water.  :grin:

Well does this lady know me or what?  She said just what I wanted.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Brother Dad

sunlight

wow, she saved you a whole lot of typing! lol
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sister_Mom

It's my pleasure to do what I can to make his life easier.  :grin:

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 06, 2008, 05:14:25 AM
It's my pleasure to do what I can to make his life easier.  :grin:
GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME. :clap:

SippinTea

*laugh*

The fog of mushiness is so thick in here, I can't see.

*decides she better go play where the air is clearer* :P

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 06, 2008, 05:05:48 AM

So a few things here...you gonna start making tea a diffrent way now, Mom?

And I still dont know WHEN he said anything about coffee...where were we at? And when? Cause I dont remember it.

And two scoops of what? The coffee? Im confused... ???

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on March 06, 2008, 05:19:35 AM
*decides she better go play where the air is clearer* :P

Sesame Street??

SippinTea

Maybe Hawaii. *cough*

Or somewhere else right now. *cough cough*

MelodyB

sunlight

like Tx! come on ST! lol

SippinTea

*hands Mel a cough drop*

You have A/C, Chel? I'd never survive TX otherwise.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

Are you afaid of heights?

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

What's your favorite Web site?

sunlight

yup... i have my very own A/C in my room in addition to the central unit. i like it colder than the rest of my family, especially when i'm sleeping!

When are you coming ST?

Quote from: SippinTea on March 06, 2008, 06:02:30 AM
*hands Mel a cough drop*

You have A/C, Chel? I'd never survive TX otherwise.  :smirk2: