News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

since the majority of youse guys are young enough to be my kids . .  and the only ones who are not married and in my age category have confirmed themselves grumpy old bachelors, i think i will join the cheerful old bachelorette club.  :pwink:  a/k/a pinkwinkin' pack and leave all the marryin' to youse youngers. 

so, if i had to, i couldn't because . .  . there are no eligible men in my bracket. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: nwlife on February 05, 2008, 10:41:10 PM
To truthfully answer the question posed in the original post....

As of right now, if a girl posts on Godplace, then to me- I must consider her offlimits.  It is a decision that unfortunately had to be made due to a situation some years back. Because of that situation, I watch too many of my friendships on GP die.   I don't want to see that happen again.  Though I don't really have what you would call a close friend on here anymore, I don't want to lose any aqaintances I have.

Not that there isn't a couple ladies here I could be interrested in if I had met them through another means, but I can't consider anyone from here at this time.  Given time, I might re-consider, but it had better be someone I think is really special and that I can't get out of my mind.  And it isn't that I am not afraid to change my mind either.....I just don't see myself doing it at the moment.
So with that, I think I have answered the question.

not the kind of answer this thread was looking for but at least its an honest answer and puts all of us GP gals on the same level.

Backseat Radio

my answer to considering marrying someone from GP would be the same as Brandon's answer only for different reason.

I don't think I could marry any of the single guys that I know post on GP becuase it would put him and I both in a situation of being unequally yoked.  GP is predominately Oneness Pentecostal and through my years of studying and searching I've drifted away from Oneness Pentecostalism.

Chinadoll

I could put several names up for several reasons.

Thing is the media would be alerted.

Unless of course, in spite of an attraction to a certain soundman here in Idaho, one of my names on the list WAS the media

LOL

Nai

newkris

Quote from: Chinadoll on February 07, 2008, 02:35:51 AM

Unless of course, in spite of an attraction to a certain soundman here in Idaho, one of my names on the list WAS the media

LOL

Nai

well, that is one way to get his attention, nai . . .   :pwink:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Backseat Radio

LOL

Nai

:great:  at the fine print

MelodyB

LOL

Nai

Very subtle indeed.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Nerd

QuoteVery subtle indeed.

:laughat:

Right?

Ashlee

Well, if she's going after the media, what's the point in being subtle anyway?  It's gonna come out one way or another, right?

Nerd

If the job of the media were to rat themselves out...   :smirk:

apsurf

LOL

Nai
hmm...since i run the online web archives of our church on youtube, and since I have been doing articles in the newspaper for the ministerial alliance of my city, and along with rotating the morning devotion on the radio for the same ministerial alliance.....should I be worried? :o

Or is it only newsman that has to fear?

RainbowJingles

Be afraid, Brandon.  Be very afraid!

For whatever reason.  Who cares WHAT the reason?  Just be afraid.  :-)

apsurf

Not too worried...this is one batchelor that will never fall.....to the wiles of the woman...he can't be charmed.....maybe bribed by being spoonfed speghetti, but not charmed. :laughhard:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: nwlife on February 07, 2008, 07:11:43 AM
Not too worried...this is one batchelor that will never fall.....to the wiles of the woman...he can't be charmed.....maybe bribed by being spoonfed speghetti, but not charmed. :laughhard:

*gets out a spoon*

apsurf

Actually considering someone else's answer, As i have came to realize I am no longer the cookie cutter apostolic, so that would preclude me from many apostolic's consideration.

Chinadoll

Backseat Radio

Quote from: nwlife on February 07, 2008, 07:11:43 AM

I'm sure we could arrange for the some spaghetti   :fork:  Actually a pan full of rice spaghetti in spaghetti sauce doesn't sound too bad right now.

Quote from: nwlife on February 07, 2008, 07:33:29 AM
Actually considering someone else's answer, As i have came to realize I am no longer the cookie cutter apostolic, so that would preclude me from many apostolic's consideration.
Thats for sure.  Even the chuch I've been going to won't let their guys date me becuse I don't speak in tongues.  from my perspective marrying a cookie cutter apostolic is basically setting myself up to have my spiritual growth stunted.

MelodyB

i have came to realize I am no longer the cookie cutter apostolic, so that would preclude me from many apostolic's consideration.

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 07, 2008, 03:59:05 PM
from my perspective marrying a cookie cutter apostolic is basically setting myself up to have my spiritual growth stunted.

Hmmmmmm

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on February 07, 2008, 04:20:00 PM
i have came to realize I am no longer the cookie cutter apostolic, so that would preclude me from many apostolic's consideration.

from my perspective marrying a cookie cutter apostolic is basically setting myself up to have my spiritual growth stunted.

Hmmmmmm

We're not even gonna go there melody.  If you'll recall Brandon said a few posts earlier that if a gal posts on GP then she's out of the question as far as he's concerned, and I respect that.

Nerd

QuoteNot too worried...this is one batchelor that will never fall...

Famous last words.

Y'know, I never had much luck eating spaghetti with a spoon. Kept falling off...

Get a fork, RJ. If you can get a fork in him, he's done.  :grin:

Melody

veeeeeeery interesting!  *rubs chin*  cause I can't find that smiley

apsurf

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 07, 2008, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on February 07, 2008, 04:20:00 PM

Hmmmmmm

We're not even gonna go there melody.  If you'll recall Brandon said a few posts earlier that if a gal posts on GP then she's out of the question as far as he's concerned, and I respect that.

But I never did say I wouldn't reconsider, but that it would have to be someone really special for me to do so.

Chseeads

There is no woman special enough for me to fool with her.   :smirk2:

apsurf

so you already dumped mrs. cheeseads that you had an announcement made not too long back?

*~Trina~*

Quote from: Chseeads on February 07, 2008, 08:39:57 PM
There is no woman special enough for me to fool with her.   :smirk2:

Is it just me or do you have issues with women?  lol

Quote from: nwlife on February 07, 2008, 08:52:26 PM
so you already dumped mrs. cheeseads that you had an announcement made not too long back?

Yea ^^ that
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt