News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Quote from: NessasMama on February 10, 2008, 04:43:54 AM
This is an interesting topic!!!!!!! I really don't know anyone on here all that well. But, there is one that I'd give a chance............. LOL!!!!!!!! As to who that would be..........give me a few to collect my thoughts and I will start naming names!!!!!!!!!!  :biglaugh:

:freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

NessasMama

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on February 10, 2008, 05:17:43 AM
Quote from: NessasMama on February 10, 2008, 04:43:54 AM
This is an interesting topic!!!!!!! I really don't know anyone on here all that well. But, there is one that I'd give a chance............. LOL!!!!!!!! As to who that would be..........give me a few to collect my thoughts and I will start naming names!!!!!!!!!!  :biglaugh:

:freaky2:

It took me a bit to catch that!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!  :nono:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Babs

and you thought it was newsman you had to watch for lol

My latest blog post.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Babs

My latest blog post.

NessasMama

Where's the wall when I need it!?! ?! !? !? !!

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sis

Someone was pounding their head against it, last time I saw it.

NessasMama

apsurf

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 10, 2008, 03:15:23 AM
Quote from: newkris on February 09, 2008, 12:32:21 PM
i think . . .that if you live life as fully as you can and experience all that God intends, then . .  . life will not be boring.  He came to give us life and that more abundantly.  doesn't sound like a boring promise to me.

I'll definitely agree with this.  Living a life thats totally sold out to God is far from boring.  Cookie cutters settle for what everyone else around them is doing and trying to fit into the crowd instead of going all out for serving God.

Still though, though each person may wear a little different style, or listen to a little different music, I still find that most of the apostolics are in one mold the same conformist mindset, just different icing-  thus I would dare to say that almost (if not more than) 90% of apostolics are the cookie cutter mold. .....I don't want the same dough used as everyone else, I want someone who is their own totally different recipe.  I don't want someone to just accept what they have been told all their life, but one who arrived at what the believed through study.  *IF* they happen to fit the "normal" cookie cutter mold then, that is fine, but not just to be another walmart look alike version of the apostolic cookie line.  They have no flavor.

newkris

brandon, clearly, you have been in the midwest too long.  you need to travel.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Sis

newkris

i was thinking east or south where all the liberals live.  :pwink: 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Nerd

:biglaugh:

What part of the south is that?  ;)

Sis

I AM SouthEast. Would go back North but I sold my snow shovel when I moved.  :laughhard:

newkris

me, too.

Nerd

Aha. I suppose so.

From where I am, everyone is sort of North-ish. 

Sis

If you and Chris are living in the same town, I'd say you are in a place where everyone is North, unless they live in the gulf, or in Mexico!  :laughhard:

alohilani

lol - I'm all turned upside down, because everything used to be north of me, now a good chunk of it is south.

I still say this is all foreign. lol

Backseat Radio

Quote from: newkris on February 10, 2008, 02:18:34 PM
brandon, clearly, you have been in the midwest too long.  you need to travel.

If theres someplace thats not as cookie cutter apostolic as the midwest then maybe I outta get out of the midwest myself

Nerd

QuoteIf you and Chris are living in the same town, I'd say you are in a place where everyone is North, unless they live in the gulf, or in Mexico!

Si.  :-?

Quotelol - I'm all turned upside down, because everything used to be north of me, now a good chunk of it is south.

I still say this is all foreign. lol

You'll adjust to your new-found Yankee-ness in time.  ;)

NessasMama

Everything is West or South of me.

Sis

Quote from: NessasMama on February 12, 2008, 11:38:15 PM

Yeah, you're the other extreme. Way up there! *Sis points to the Northeast*

TRAV

Yeah, I understand. There is New York and the rest of the country.
PROVERBS 3:5,6

Sis

Quote from: TRAV on February 13, 2008, 12:02:15 AM

Yeah, I understand. There is New York and the rest of the country.

She's further north than THAT!