News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backseat Radio

Quote from: nwlife on February 07, 2008, 08:14:26 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 07, 2008, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on February 07, 2008, 04:20:00 PM
Quote from: nwlife on February 07, 2008, 07:33:29 AM
i have came to realize I am no longer the cookie cutter apostolic, so that would preclude me from many apostolic's consideration.

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 07, 2008, 03:59:05 PM
from my perspective marrying a cookie cutter apostolic is basically setting myself up to have my spiritual growth stunted.

Hmmmmmm

:hypocrite:

We're not even gonna go there melody.  If you'll recall Brandon said a few posts earlier that if a gal posts on GP then she's out of the question as far as he's concerned, and I respect that.

But I never did say I wouldn't reconsider, but that it would have to be someone really special for me to do so.

true and it should only be someone really special that would get you to reconsider.

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on February 07, 2008, 08:39:57 PM
There is no woman special enough for me to fool with her.   :smirk2:

*whew* I was starting to get worried. *grin*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Nerd

Sis

RainbowJingles

Quote from: coolguy on February 07, 2008, 04:51:17 PM
QuoteNot too worried...this is one batchelor that will never fall...

Famous last words.

Y'know, I never had much luck eating spaghetti with a spoon. Kept falling off...

Get a fork, RJ. If you can get a fork in him, he's done.  :grin:

*sticks a fork in Brandon*
Yup.  he's as done as a steak house baked tater!

apsurf

I bend forks....skin is tough as stones and as hard to bite through as nails.

Ashlee

Quote from: nwlife on February 08, 2008, 07:23:47 AM
I bend forks....skin is tough as stones and as hard to bite through as nails.
She didn't say she was going to bite you.  However, my nails are pretty easy to bite through.

Chinadoll

FYI to all

COOKIE CUTTER APOSTOLICS ARE BORING.

Just thought I'd mention this.

Nai

apsurf

Quote from: Chinadoll on February 08, 2008, 03:00:57 PM
FYI to all

Nai
apostolics are just boring  :-?   J/K   ** wonders how long he will get away with this one!!!* LOL!   

Backseat Radio

FYI to all

Nai

This I'll agree with

sunlight

BOL @ Brandon.

Yup, i'm described as boring all the time! It fit's me to the T!
loved the fine print too! this is a grining sarcastic remark, one that i would make in real life, BTW! lol, you made me laugh! {/size]
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

InChristGirl

Quote from: nwlife on February 08, 2008, 05:04:01 PM
FYI to all

Nai
apostolics are just boring  :-?   J/K   ** wonders how long he will get away with this one!!!* LOL!   

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Ashlee

I've been reading that remark a lot lately.  I think we all resemble a lot of those remarks.  lol

RainbowJingles

Nerd

QuoteYour marriage?

Nah. Seth's.

newkris

i must not be very apostolic, because boring has never been an adjective applied to me.  hhhmmm. . . . maybe it's more about how we perceive ourselves than how we are perceived . .  or how we live out our perceptions of a title.

what makes one title more boring than another?

what makes life boring?

i think . . .that if you live life as fully as you can and experience all that God intends, then . .  . life will not be boring.  He came to give us life and that more abundantly.  doesn't sound like a boring promise to me.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

Quote from: newkris on February 09, 2008, 12:32:21 PM
i think . . .that if you live life as fully as you can and experience all that God intends, then . .  . life will not be boring.  He came to give us life and that more abundantly.  doesn't sound like a boring promise to me.

There ya go!  :great: I didn't like the way this thread was heading. Thanks, Kris. *smile*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Backseat Radio

I'll definately agree with this.  Living a life thats totally sold out to God is far from boring.  Cookie cutters settle for what everyone else around them is doing and trying to fit into the crowd instead of going all out for serving God.

InChristGirl

i must not be very apostolic, because boring has never been an adjective applied to me.  hhhmmm. . . . maybe it's more about how we perceive ourselves than how we are perceived . .  or how we live out our perceptions of a title.

what makes one title more boring than another?

what makes life boring?

I was trying to shake up Brandon's "blanket statement" thought process. I do NOT consider myself boring :biglaugh:

NessasMama

This is an interesting topic!!!!!!! I really don't know anyone on here all that well. But, there is one that I'd give a chance............. LOL!!!!!!!! As to who that would be..........NEVER!!!!!!!!!!  :biglaugh:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sis

Smart woman. If you don't tell, they can't use it against you.

lojack

there are some cuties on this site, most too young prolly for me to get my mack on    :sadbounce:   But the only one that is kinda semi quasi my age that i would date would be Mary.  She is funny, beautiful, active, beautiful, godly, beautiful, and devious.  Did i mention beautiful? lol  she just lives so far away lol  :frustrated:
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

NessasMama

Quote from: Sis on February 10, 2008, 04:56:55 AM
Smart woman. If you don't tell, they can't use it against you.

Yeah, I've learned that!!!! LOL!!!!!! Newsman would have some ammo!!!!!!!!!  :biglaugh:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Ashlee

I don't know many of the men on this site to really answer this question.  Gimme someone somewhat close to my age and I'll give it a try.  Hey, I'll try anything once!  lol