Post Deleted!

:copcar:

TRAV

Even tho it WAS funny, I have to delete it

PROVERBS 3:5,6

RainbowJingles

BTW, Trav:  The pic in your av seems to indicate that you have a sort of...  er...  BLANK look on your face.

TRAV

:cow:  says, "I like relationships."

newkris

i'm a little worried about trav.  he seems so blue all the time lately.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Q-tip

Quote from: alohilani on January 11, 2008, 03:19:41 PM
Maybe I saw P.S. I Love You, too, and maybe I was the only female there who didn't even sniffle. Is that ok? *grin*

Maybe,  Huh?

No you definitely sniffled at one point or another.  I might have even had to choke back a few times myself.....maybe,  But I am not admitting that.   

///////////////\"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.\"///////////////

alohilani

*grin* Nary a sniffle, a tear, or a shimmery eye, my friend. I wasn't feeling it. :biglaugh:

Q-tip

:-?

Is your sniffer broken?   

:biglaugh: I suppose it is possible.  Maybe next time.

///////////////\"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.\"///////////////

newkris

Quote from: alohilani on January 12, 2008, 06:12:53 AM
*grin* Nary a sniffle, a tear, or a shimmery eye, my friend. I wasn't feeling it. :biglaugh:

wow, lani, i didn't know you were a tough one.  you don't look so tough on your pic, but . . . hhhhmmm . .  .you must be! 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Chseeads

Quote from: upc_guy21 on January 11, 2008, 05:12:47 PM
Where?

To where that movie is playing and all the sniffling women are.

alohilani

No, it's definitely not broken! *grin* I've had a cold for 6 weeks now, and I can report with full confidence that I'm well able to sniffle!

I'm probably not as tough as I'd like to think I am, but I tend to be more expressive with happy emotions and more reserved with sad ones. So even if I did find it intense and emotional, I wouldn't have shown much negative emotion about it. 

But that time, I was really only paying attention halfheartedly. ;)

newkris

i tend to make fun of chick flicks, mostly.

i watched a lovely little love story on christmas day with a friend.  she is a new friend and i wasn't quite sure if she would be sappy, but . . .i am who i am.  i just couldn't help but make fun of the shallow plot and silly lines.  it ended up being hilariously funny because we both kept adding comments and new subplots to the movie.

it's a pretty rare movie that can make me cry. 
me, too.

TRAV

Chick flicks are nice at times...(how's that for revision, Admin?)  :teeth:

newkris

trav gets a star for playing nicely with others . .  .

although i'm sure curious about what i missed . . .  .  :pwink:
me, too.