News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

*chuckles* We'll see how close you were soon as Chel gets on here. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

HAHA! you are so right! except that i havent worn the shoes for graduation yet! thats in 6 days! YES!
Quote from: iridiscente on May 03, 2008, 06:40:55 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on May 03, 2008, 05:54:55 PM
Do you prefer wearing sandals, or going barefoot? Barefoot!
What's the highest heel you've ever worn, and what event did you wear it for? about 3ish, graduation
What are two of your favorite brands for clothes? WalMart, Cato, or whatever's free/cheap from Mom or my sister!
Where is God? insert myriad of ruby-like bible verses here
Is there anything God can't do? insert myriad of ruby-like bible verses here

OOOOHH! I bet I know the answers! *raises hand*
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

Quote from: iridiscente on May 03, 2008, 06:36:35 PM
1. What are the title's of four of your favorite books? :idea: Ephesians, Phillipians, 2 Peter, and Romans!

2. What are four of your fears?  :( Alektorophobia, Amathophobia, Automatonophobia and Asymmetriphobia REG! :laughhard: ok, ok, just kidding.

3. What are four lessons you've learned in your life? :frustrated:  never sell your saddle, never owe another man, watch where you spit on a windy day, dont use words you dont understand...

4. If you could change four things, what would they be? :roll: that time we were wrestling when i had the external fixator, that time i did that thing i wish i didnt do, that time you sat on my head, that time i got really mad at work and said what i thought

iridiscente

MelodyB

No...its the fear of answers in the form a questions.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

haha! i guess it could be, its fear of chickens!
Quote from: iridiscente on May 03, 2008, 07:37:31 PM
Um, is Alektorophobia "fear of Alex?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Is there a name for the fear of rabbit-cats? ;)

iridiscente

MelodyB

MelodyB

sunlight

hehe, hey bubbles, want to tell them the rabbit-cat story?

hmm, i think we need an ask bubbles thread!

MelodyB

sunlight

SippinTea

What are 5 or 6 things that you love about your sister? What character traits are her most lovable ones? What things do you most appreciate in her?

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

sunlight

5 or 6? umm, it might be hard to narrow it down that far... lol

She goes wholehartedly into whatever she is doing
she almost always finishes what she starts
She is a great niece maker! :grin:
The way she got the holy ghost
she still likes me after all i did to her when we were enemies... :lol: sisters can be pretty rough to each other. I'm glad im not 14 anymore.
she is almost  always punctual, which fits well with my personality traits... lol
she likes to go to church
she loves ben, even if sometimes its hard to find ways to express herself
she is a fighter- she always protected the underdog if there was one to protect
she is very competetive- which sometimes got us into trouble... :lol:
she is the most awesome person to have for an assistant- she helps me get stuff done in a timely manner, which is so against my personality. Im the type of person that if i dont do it right when you ask, it might never get finished.
She doesnt get mad at me too bad when i procrastinate and have to be reminded again and again because i simply procrastinated so long i forgot i was supposed to be doing it... :grin:
umm, this list could go on and on and on, i have plenty of stuff from years of experience...! lol
she is full of great ideas, thoughts, and inspirations!
she is a GREAT poet and singer! dude, sometimes i wish i could do it like her... but i cant.
oh yeah, and there were a few times that she kept me from getting in trouble when i really deserved it.

MY SISTER IS AWESOME! too bad guys, she is already married! nananannana! lol! you cant have her! :grin:

umm, these 3 questions kinda overlap majorly! lol. i decided not  to seperate the answers, its to intertwined... lol

iridiscente

Aw! I'll give you a token of my appreciation when we get to OK!
REG

sunlight

iridiscente

Hmmm... I doubt it, you're not easily scared.  :freaky2:

sunlight

:grin: true... I guess i am when tis the right thing to  be scared about though... lol

iridiscente

SippinTea

Have you ever had to fire an employee?
Where do you want to go on your next 'big' trip? Guatemala? or somewhere else?

sunlight

yep.

Yep! i find out monday if its gonna actually be possible! If it is, i am going back to Guatemala the last full week of october! :hyper:

SippinTea

Jaybee

In what ways did your trip to Guatemala impact you the most?
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

sunlight

hehe! how long of an answer do you want? I have a million page journal round here somewhere!