starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

:laughhard:

wow, that was great!

ohh... i want to eat dessert! want to go to the store with me? i need to get milk too... any ideas?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Purple Fuzzy

LeahMarie

Awesome!! I'll be there in about 6 hours.. (I wish! :thumbsup2:)
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

sunlight

mom, she is only 3 or so hrs from here!
*sees your post* ohh, is it 6? what city again?
* sunlight googles it

Leah, you ought to come on over one day!

LeahMarie

I looked it up on mapquest, and it supposedly takes 5 hours and 19 minutes.. Although, I'm almost positive I could make it shorter..

And I so should! I would absolutely love that! :thumbsup2:

iridiscente

Quote from: sunlight on April 13, 2008, 02:06:17 AM
:laughhard:

wow, that was great!

ohh... i want to eat dessert! want to go to the store with me? i need to get milk too... any ideas?
Know what I think would be cool? You know how they make that layered pumpkin cheese cake? That would be cool to do with brownie batter and cheesecake! (and then cooked of course, which might be the hard part if they have dif. cook times.)

other ideas:
chocolate chip cookies, apple bread with cream cheese icing, fried pies, oatmeal cookies, layered pudding, etc.
hehe... I'm just trying to keep you at my weight so we can share clothes...  :laughhard:
jk.

sunlight

BOL! i see what your plan is! Just you wait... i wish i were out of school already and had time to go roller-blading, or walking, or teatherball playing, or swimming, or SOMETHING!

you can come too!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

SippinTea

What character traits do you most admire in others?
What traits do you most despise?
If you could play any instrument without having to learn and practice... what would it be?
How tall is tall?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

What character traits do you most admire in others?
- their ability to laugh things off, not get offended, to make others comfortable, to do what is right in the hard times, to know how to apologize when you know you are wrong, to be totally in love with my God, to want to do what is right...
What traits do you most despise?
- manipulative traits, unable to stand up for themselves, always picking on people smaller/weaker than them, not being totally sold out to God, which shows up in actions, character traits, and every decision that is made honesty.
If you could play any instrument without having to learn and practice... what would it be?
- the guitar, or piano, or bass, or violin, or flute
How tall is tall?
- hehe... why are you asking this question? are you referring back to another question that wasnt on here? hmm... how should i answer this?
there are many answers to how tall is tall-
tall grass- 2 feet
tall buildings- more than 4 stories
tall people- taller than me...by at least 6 inches REG
tall trees- the redwoods
tall dreams- ones that might not come true in the next 5 years
tall wishes- the one i wished the other night on that shooting star
tall puppies- mine that comes up to my waist... lol
tall heels- 4 or more inches

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

sunlight

Ashlee

When is your birthday?

What is your favorite day of the week?

What is your favorite month of the year?

Did you go to preschool?

Did you like school?

Where you a good student?

Do you like small children?  Are you sure?  Do you want mine? :laughhard:

sunlight

When is your birthday?
- October 11th! i'm gonna be 58 again this year!
What is your favorite day of the week?
- definately tuesday
What is your favorite month of the year?
- March
Did you go to preschool?
- Mother's Day out... that counts right? lol
Did you like school?
- i did in elementary school, a lot less in middle school, it was ok in high school, it was GREAT in my first 2 years of college, last year in college was really hard and stressful, and this year- im just ready to be done. So ready to be done.
Where you a good student?
-I was in grade school, and in my first 2 years of college... lol. Nursing school ruined my grade record.
Do you like small children?
-i love small children! they are my favorite audiance! lol. If you ever come to church with me, you will see that's who hangs around me the most
Are you sure?
- absolutely!
Do you want mine?
- if they are free... lol!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

lots of things... I think i wrote a paper to answer this question when i was a college fish... It's too long to post here though. sorry!
(and it has  some stories in it that newsman will have a hayday with if i did, so naa, lol!)

SippinTea

Quote from: sunlight on April 29, 2008, 04:23:48 PM
lots of things... I think i wrote a paper to answer this question when i was a college fish... It's too long to post here though. sorry!
(and it has  some stories in it that newsman will have a hayday with if i did, so naa, lol!)

Pray tell... what is a college fish?

sunlight

a freshman in your first year of schooling at a university... like a fish outta water! lol.

The Purple Fuzzy

LOL
:sing: I wish I was a fish
Just swimming in the water
I'd do the things I want to do
And not the things I oughta... :sing:

sunlight

SippinTea

Do you prefer wearing sandals, or going barefoot?
What's the highest heel you've ever worn, and what event did you wear it for?
What are two of your favorite brands for clothes?
Where is God?
Is there anything God can't do?

iridiscente

1. What are the title's of four of your favorite books? :idea:

2. What are four of your fears?  :(

3. What are four lessons you've learned in your life? :frustrated:

4. If you could change four things, what would they be? :roll:

iridiscente

Quote from: SippinTea on May 03, 2008, 05:54:55 PM
Do you prefer wearing sandals, or going barefoot? Barefoot!
What's the highest heel you've ever worn, and what event did you wear it for? about 3ish, graduation
What are two of your favorite brands for clothes? WalMart, Cato, or whatever's free/cheap from Mom or my sister!
Where is God? insert myriad of ruby-like bible verses here
Is there anything God can't do? insert myriad of ruby-like bible verses here

OOOOHH! I bet I know the answers! *raises hand*