News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

Quote from: SippinTea on May 25, 2008, 04:34:03 AM
ASHLEE!!  :o You have an announcement to make?

:beret:

Yep.  I've decided to come clean and announce to everyone that I'm a......

are you ready for this?

are you sure?

are you really, really sure?

ok.  I'm about to tell you.

I'm a gork!

sunlight

nope. no mystery. *sniff sniff* I smell my deodorant though! It's really neat! its this apple blossom type thingy... i like it! lol.

Quote from: SippinTea on May 25, 2008, 04:37:02 AM
*sniffs the air* I smell a mystery. Anyone else smell a mystery?

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Quote from: sunlight on May 25, 2008, 04:39:12 AM
nope. no mystery. *sniff sniff* I smell my deodorant though! It's really neat! its this apple blossom type thingy... i like it! lol.

TMI! Crazy goose.

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

BOL! :laughhard: hahahahhahahahhahahahaha!

* sunlight ^5's ashlee! hahahahahhaha! yo have me choking!

gork= goose-dork

Ashlee

I thought the point of deodorant was that you DON'T smell.  It doesn't make much sense if your deodorant smells.

SippinTea

Did you do all the cooking and cleaning today, in honor of your mom's birthday?
Did you stay at home and spoil her?
Did you give her a back rub, and feed her ice cream?
Or did you *ahem* spend the day doing other *ahem* stuff?

*ahem*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

The Purple Fuzzy

Did you give my birthday hugs away to anyone else? ;)

RainbowJingles

*I* know what Chel gave her mom for her birthday!

A day of PEACE AND QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good daughter, Chel!

MelodyB

Who did you meet today in honor of your Mom?

MelodyB

sunlight

MelodyB

sunlight

I dont think it was one anyone asked... i just decided to answer it anyways... in case anyone was wondering... lol!

I didnt want to leave. i didnt want it to end. LOL!

:bigcheese:

MelodyB

You need to make a list of all the ppl you have met over the years, I think you may have met the most of anyone.

So are you gonna answer the question? Or are you just gonna ignore me as usual? :P

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on May 27, 2008, 11:51:07 PM
You need to make a list of all the ppl you have met over the years, I think you may have met the most of anyone.
even more than Mary? :grin: I guess i could count... and do the people from AC count? it is here kinda... lol
So are you gonna answer the question? of course i am you silly goose! lol Or are you just gonna ignore me as usual? :P I have never ignored you. There have been times when i have chosen  to keep quiet, or have been busy, but i have never ignored you... not sure that is possible to ignore you... :grin:

MelodyB

BOL!

Ok...so WHEN are you gonna answer the question? And why do I always feel like you are ignoring me? :hypocrite:

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on May 28, 2008, 12:01:04 AM
BOL!

Ok...so WHEN are you gonna answer the question? Hmm. I haven't really decided yet. It's quite a hard question, with lots of things attached to it... :bigcheese: And why do I always feel like you are ignoring me? :hypocrite: hmm, is it because we were brought up 2 different ways.. or have 2 different personalities that kinda contradict each other... where you are the type that is actually very good at talking even if you dont have something you need to tell someone, and you are great with talking every time you are online... and i struggle with small talk, and feel like a bother if i talk to someone who is online every time they show up. I have a hard time talking unless there is a reason, or unless there is something i need to say. I promise... I am sure i have hurt tons of people's feelings, (and not just the handful that have mentioned it) by not talking to them when they are on IM- while in my eyes i see it as not bothering them if they are busy.  Maybe one day I will grow up and be more like you... :grin: we can only hope right?
* sunlight hugs Mel

MelodyB

Aww.

Ok...for the record, if you SEE me on IM, that means that I CAN talk, and if you want to, you can IM me. I will tell you if I am busy and I really cant talk right now, but really, as a general rule, if you can see me, that means that I want to talk to you. :)

I am also not the type to IM just cause someone is online, except to those who I know are like me, if they are SEEN, then it is ok to talk to them.

AND....here I was thinking that we are too much alike in some ways is why we contridict each other. LOL

And no, you dont wanna grow up to be like me. Thats not exactly a good thing.

* MelodyB hugs Chel tighter.

MelodyB

And for the record, I like to talk, but Im not great at talking everytime I am online. :P

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 12:42:17 AM
Did you do all the cooking and cleaning today, in honor of your mom's birthday?
Did you stay at home and spoil her?
Did you give her a back rub, and feed her ice cream?
Or did you *ahem* spend the day doing other *ahem* stuff?

*ahem*

I took her lunch today, and started dinner for her... does that count?
I didn't, i let her have peace and quiet, and went out and got her a b-day present instead... :grin:
na, i'll consider bringing her a snicker blizzard tomorrow though...
Yep :bigcheese: I guess i did do other things.... :grin:
Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 27, 2008, 12:44:41 AM
Where *ahem*  ARE you today?  :eyebrow:
Today? I am at home. I am fixing to go to church though, and i wont be at home any  longer... :REG:
Quote from: practicalme on May 27, 2008, 01:00:25 AM
Did you give my birthday hugs away to anyone else? ;)
Nope, I went and traded them, like on the stock market for something of better value... :grin:
Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 27, 2008, 01:15:58 AM
*I* know what Chel gave her mom for her birthday!

A day of PEACE AND QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good daughter, Chel!
haha! you are so right! What a wonderful way to put it! :grin:
Quote from: MelodyB on May 27, 2008, 03:04:41 AM
Who did you meet today in honor of your Mom?
I met a total of:
3 people my mom had met before
7 people my mom has heard about but not met yet
2 people i had seen before
3 people i had never met, and was really excited to meet
and
3 computer problems got taken care of
2 projects got completed and dropped off
1 external/internal hard drive bought and configured and working :hyper:
and one absolutely amazing day that i didnt want to see end. Ya know, that is the only bad thing about getting to do something finally that you have wanted to do for a long time... as soon as you leave, it turns from the "wow, i am so glad to be doing this" to "man, i wish it wasnt already over now". so... i guess you have to decide before you go... is the letdown going to be worth the tradeoff? In this case- it definately was! I am very glad i had this weekend. :grin:

Quote from: MelodyB on May 27, 2008, 11:51:07 PM

So are you gonna answer the question? Or are you just gonna ignore me as usual? :P
I still need to know if this list can include the people from Chat as well... :grin: or do i need to go ahead and get the rest of them over here to sign up so they count to? :grin:

Chseeads

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on May 25, 2008, 04:41:16 AM
I thought the point of deodorant was that you DON'T smell.  It doesn't make much sense if your deodorant smells.

Well, I do think I'd rather have armpits that smelled like apple blossoms rather than onions.  :smirk2:

iridiscente

Quote from: Chseeads on May 29, 2008, 01:54:36 AM
Quote from: teacheroftheLord on May 25, 2008, 04:41:16 AM

Well, I do think I'd rather have armpits that smelled like apple blossoms rather than onions.  :smirk2:
BOL! :thumbsup2:

The Purple Fuzzy

Sunlight, did you know you were in the news today? ;)

Study Links Sunshine Vitamin, Heart Health