News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Thanks, Barb. I mean, not that I want Tweety gone... but.... yeah. LOL

*in her best hero voice: "I'll save you Tweety!"*  :cool:

Yes, Mel.... I knew you knew that I knew... 'cause I just knew that.  :roll:  Obviously, I didn't get enough sleep last night.  :jumping:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Babs

didnt change it because of what u said lol just was already planning on this one for a bit..........
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Well then... nice timing. *grin*

Ya know what? I think I used to have a toy when I was little, that looked suspiciously like Tweety in that pic. Hmmm....

Surf, do you know anything about what happened to it? :P

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Babs

i was probably uploading it about the time you hit send lol

i cant believe it, i have two whole days off in a row................maybe i need to celebrate and go back to bed lol

My latest blog post.

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

She looks Apostolic!!

:freaky2:

Well....except she looks like she is smoking a joint.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

where is that list? Cause I know what #39 is, but I wanna see the whole thing.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

Just_in

ok guys pray for me, I have a job interview tomorrow at 5, and i really need a job so i can start saving up for school again. Because if i have no $ that means no school. So if yall could just say a quick prayer for me.

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

As much as I would love for you to come home, I know your heart is as school, so I will pray for you.

kade

Sunday best and broken glass

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on December 03, 2007, 10:57:11 PM
ok guys pray for me, I have a job interview tomorrow at 5, and i really need a job so i can start saving up for school again. Because if i have no $ that means no school. So if yall could just say a quick prayer for me.

Justin, God has always taken care of you before. You are one person who has never needed a job for long.  :thumbsup2: So, we know He'll do it again. Praying for you Justin. *Hugs* Justin...... twice.

btw, the flower you went to all that trouble to go get for me is wilting.  :-( But I just can't throw it away yet.  :grin:

Just_in

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 04, 2007, 01:44:01 AM
Quote from: Just_in on December 03, 2007, 10:57:11 PM

Justin, God has always taken care of you before. You are one person who has never needed a job for long.  :thumbsup2: So, we know He'll do it again. Praying for you Justin. *Hugs* Justin...... twice.

btw, the flower you went to all that trouble to go get for me is wilting.  :-( But I just can't throw it away yet.  :grin:

Yeah i know but sometimes it just seems so hard and this is the longest i have went and sometimes i feel as if there is no hope. And i am the kind of person that likes to have everything planned out and ready to go and right now i can't so its a struggle. I feel as if my hands are tied behind my back and i can't do anything. But i know if its God's will that i stay in school that he will provide. I just have to keep up the faith and believe in him. I just ask that you guys continue to pray for me because i can use the prayer and you guys can use the practice.    :laughhard:

MelodyB

*HUGS* Justin.

:D It will work out. Like you said, if it is Gods will, He will make a way.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on December 04, 2007, 05:56:37 PM
I just ask that you guys continue to pray for me because i can use the prayer and you guys can use the practice.    :laughhard:

Did you just say what I think you said? Just because you're way up there in IN, and you're a grown man on college campus does NOT mean you are to big to be grounded.  :nono: Don't make me come up there young man!

:laughhard:

Quote from: Just_in on December 04, 2007, 05:56:37 PM

Yeah i know but sometimes it just seems so hard and this is the longest i have went and sometimes i feel as if there is no hope. And i am the kind of person that likes to have everything planned out and ready to go and right now i can't so its a struggle. I feel as if my hands are tied behind my back and i can't do anything. But i know if its God's will that i stay in school that he will provide.

1. There is no such thing as "no hope". I'm sure it feels that way, but that situation technically doesn't exist.

2. When you have everything planned out and everything is in order and you're ahead of the game, it leaves no room for God to do something for you and it doesn't allow Him to receive the glory

3. If your hands are tied behind your back and you can't do anything, then that is the perfect position for you to be in for God to show up and show out. Remember Paul and Silas in the prison?

4. If its God's will that i stay in school that he will provide.......... Oh yeah, YOU said that. And that one right there pretty much sums it up.

So....... start praising God.  :clap:  :clap:

And I'll go practice praying.  :thumbsup2:

Just_in

Well right now i think i could do anything and you would not come up here cause its cold and snowing. So yeah i dont think you will be coming up here.

Sister_Mom

Uhhhh..... did you say cold and snowing?  :o

Hey, I can ground you from here.  :great:

Seriously, cold or snow wouldn't stop me if there was really anything I could do. Love you.

Oh yeah, did you type in a greeting in my phone?  ??? It had to be you or Michael and I'm just wondering which of you did it.  :grin:

SippinTea

If you need a chuckle....

Main character: Bubby, four years old, hyper as all git out, and cute as a button

Background: His family is quite new to church, and since all this God-stuff is brand-new to little Bubby, he's been getting a tad confused. For example: His favorite Bible story is the one about the alien in the lions' den.  :o

Tonight's story: Bubby has been learning all about the Christmas story and wanted to show off his new knowledge to my brother D. So... he takes D to where a nativity scene is displayed in our church, and proudly starts naming off characters in the scene: (pointing to the manger) "there's Baby Jesus... (pointing to the angel) "there's the star".... (pointing to the wisemen) "and there are the three queens!"

MelodyB

:D

Sorry I didnt respond earlier...I was distracted... But thats funny!

Just_in

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 05, 2007, 02:21:52 AM

Oh yeah, did you type in a greeting in my phone?  ??? It had to be you or Michael and I'm just wondering which of you did it.  :grin:

Ummm.... I don't really call anything!!!!!  :biglaugh:

Just_in

Here you guys go. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as i enjoyed the real thing.

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on December 06, 2007, 03:49:31 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 05, 2007, 02:21:52 AM

Ummm.... I don't really call anything!!!!!  :biglaugh:

That's not exactly a yes or a no. *eyes Justin suspiciously*

It was a nice greeting, so you might want to take credit for it.  :grin: