News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on December 09, 2007, 06:48:30 AM
   Unless 'Leo' is the name of the bank teller that Lady SippinTea gave sucha  startled reaction about why I asked her how he was on a particular day, or the guy who so stedfastly compliments her hair, or the guy that used to pursue her she didn't want pursuing her and she's changed her mind now..I think I will focus mine investigating other than Leo, for the moment.

John  :waving:

What?!?! You know something I don't?

And just for the record... Leo is Trent's best friend. :) No scandal. *snaps fingers*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

If Trent's frienmd Leo is single, hmmm.. takes note of above..hmmm x 2...

John  :waving:

Just_in

Quote from: MelodyB on December 09, 2007, 03:55:55 AM
JUSTIN!

I miss you something BAD today... :sadbounce: I mean really, I have been thinking about you all day, and I wondered why you didn't call me yesterday, and I was gonna call you today, but I talked to Brittani and well, yeah. So anyway...just know I missed you really bad today! *sniff*

AWW well thanks. well i have three more days of school and i am done til Jan. i can't believe it, it has gone by so fast. It feels like i just got stated and now this year is half over. I will be down there sometime during my three weeks of break..... If your lucky i will be down there 2 outta 4 of the weeks....

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

MelodyB

Yeah I know...Brittani is convinced that you will be here next weekend...that would be great cause it is my Birthday AND the Christmas program at church....You could get in on singing Gloria and Carol of the bells.

I think the reason that I missed you so bad was because we were caroling and I was thinking of you carrying Emily all around the Vets home last year, and also cause I havent talked to you in several days. But...there is always GP. :D

MelodyB

Some pics from Caroling on Saturday. We had a good turnout, I counted 38 in attendance.

At the Boyetts house.

This was at the Hobsons old neighbors house...Harry and...whatever her name is. Anyway, they had their cat on a leash outside. Emily liked it!

And a short video afterward when everyone was leaving. It was HOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNXmEwP4Y58

Just_in

ok guys so we are in our final three days of school and today is already over. So i only have two more days of school left.

An i know this may be a shocker to some but i just got my grade for church attendance and i Passed.  :clap: :clap: Good thing i didn't fail church!

So i only have three more exams and i am done til next year!!!!!

SippinTea

Tsk, tsk. Who're ya tryin' to kid, Mel? Carolers don't wear t-shirts! They have boots, and scarves, and hats, and mittens, and heavy jackets, and ear muffs, and then they _still_ complain about how cold it is. ;) ;)

Seriously, it looks like y'all had fun. :)

And I really like the pic of Emily. She's such a doll. :)

Justin--Way to go!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: You're almost there!

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

Thats what the carolers here wear... although yesterday when i went in to church it was burining up... and when i came out... it was freezing... The weather changes really fast here... from 85 to 45 in 3 hrs... wow!
I just got out of one of my finals... one more tomorrow morning and then i get to work myself to death this christmas to get to go on a misson trip to Guatamaula in feburary. Wonder what the weather down there is like...
~ Chel
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sister_Mom

Yeah, it was in t he low 80s here this weekend. It didn't get down to 45 though!  :o
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Justin, thats awesome! There is no way YOU could fail church, you should get extra credit there!  LOL

Ruby...yes, here, we wear tee shirts, only one person had on boots, and it wasnt cause it was cold.

I heard on the radio this morning that it was supposed to be over 80 today, and that it was a record high for todays date. They said not to call your friends up in the snow and gloat _too_ bad.

Weatherchannel.com says it is 75 right now.

Sister_Mom

The children's Christmas party is tonight, as soon as work is over. I'm already exhausted and sore from the past week and this weekend.  :sadbounce:

Just_in

MelodyB

You are already a Dingbat...but I speak for everyone when I say you are ALWAYS welcome here.

gabbtastic

we are like 29-34 right now perfect to coat everything in ice, and yea caroling is in the snow when you cant feel your fingers and its too cold to breathe

Just_in

Quote from: gabbtastic on December 11, 2007, 12:25:39 AM
we are like 29-34 right now perfect to coat everything in ice, and yea caroling is in the snow when you cant feel your fingers and its too cold to breathe

What part of Indiana are you in?

giggles

Hi Justin, I miss you and can't wait to see you. Glad you are doing so well in school.

Just_in

Quote from: giggles on December 11, 2007, 03:40:09 AM
Hi Justin, I miss you and can't wait to see you. Glad you are doing so well in school.

Yeah i know just a couple more days.

Just_in

I would just like to take a moment and thank the Good Lord Almighty because i was just exempt from taking the hardest Final at IBC....  :clap: :clap:   you guys don't know how stress free i am right now.....

AND.....

The Vice-Presdient came up to me after class and handed me a letter and told me to plan on coming back in Jan and we will work out the finances.  :pray: :pray: :cloud9: An i haven't even talked to him about my finances or anything... All i know is last week he asked me if i was coming back and i told him that i wanted to.

Sister_Mom

Praise God!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

So glad for you Justin and especially glad to see God getting all the glory for this. Like you said, if He wants you there, He will provide a way.

sunlight

Cool beans! I jsut got out of my hardest final... wont know for a few days how i did. I hate waiting...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB